My Profile (Returning Member)

Started by Tawioang, October 17, 2011, 05:12:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tawioang

I joined here last January and I was surprised this is still going and I'm kicking myself for forgetting about the forum, I had a lot on my plate back then but a year on I feel a lot more confident in my decisions. I'm a changed person, I figure if I'm still considering this a year and a half later it's not just a phase.

Name [on board]: Tawioang
First name: Matt
Skills: Good at problem solving and keeping a strong mental attitude, have good fitness and health. I'm advanced in Spanish and native English.
Jobs you would like:
- I'm an all-rounder. If I need to hunt, I'll hunt. If I need to construct, I'll construct.
- Mapper. I have a good visual memory, I can recall locations and directions well and can scout places.

Additional: Would be interested in taking up some basic medical skills as well as crafting. I have close connection to nature and would be interested in understanding mother nature more spirtually.

Why do I want to join the tribe? To live a simpler way of life and learn more about myself and the world philosophically and spiritually. Life is too short to not take a plunge and just go for it and I don't want to live the normal get a job, marry and die old. They say that you are born free and you live in chains, I feel that joining a real life tribe would break those chains.

Will I be commited? To my fullest. I'm enrolled in College at the moment, I will contribute as much as I can and will finish College in 2013 so if anything is up I'm taking gap year to work and come out to the tribe, I will be of age too and I'm deffinately considering it full time.

What I hope: Is for this project never to die, but flourish into an actual tribe, the conventional life is not within my interests.

'Itan Atxur

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Tsmuktengan

Bienvenido en nuestra tribu ma tsmukan.  :)

What does motivate you so much to end studies so quickly to go back to nature? You seem really motivated (current step is to find a good location if you're interested, there are many topics about this).