Myers briggs test

Started by Txon Taronyu, February 27, 2010, 08:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txon Taronyu

OK I think this is a good way for us to get to know each other

the Myers briggs test puts you in a group with people who have similar personalitys

I am a INTP/INFP right inbetween t and f

this site has a good explination of what the catagories are

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myers-Briggs_Type_Indicator

http://www.personalitypathways.com/type_inventory.html
and this
http://www.teamtechnology.co.uk/myers-briggs/myers-briggs.htm

here is a good test

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp

please put your type
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!)

Nanaki

Wow, I will do the test but I will need google translation :D
'Itan Atxur : Just remember, NO idea is too crazy <3

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...
Don't thank! You don't thank for this! This is sad... VERY sad only!

Txontaw

"You're not in Kansas anymore. You're on Pandora, Ladies and Gentlemen." - Colonel Quaritch

Txon Taronyu

Wow me too they are rare so im surprised

Tsmukan in personality
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!)

Tuteyä amuiä 'itan

Txontaw

Quote from: Txon Taronyu on February 27, 2010, 08:48:48 PM
Wow me too they are rare so im surprised

Tsmukan in personality

Haha, I suppose so.
"You're not in Kansas anymore. You're on Pandora, Ladies and Gentlemen." - Colonel Quaritch

Txon Taronyu

can you add a pole to a thread after its made

guest2859

Txon Taronyu

hmm I wonder if there is a conection with the fact that most people here are IN's (which are rarer) and we all want to live in a tribe? Just something I noticed

Txontaw

Quote from: Txon Taronyu on February 27, 2010, 08:58:09 PM
hmm I wonder if there is a conection with the fact that most people here are IN's (which are rarer) and we all want to live in a tribe? Just something I noticed

It would make sense that a lot of the people who were deeply affected by it would be more emotionally driven.

Nanaki

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...

Txon Taronyu

No emotions are F I we are mostly IN's
I = introverted
N =  intuition tend to trust information that is more abstract or theoretical, that can be associated with other information (either remembered or discovered by seeking a wider context or pattern). They may be more interested in future possibilities. They tend to trust those flashes of insight that seem to bubble up from the unconscious mind. The meaning is in how the data relates to the pattern or theory.

Nanaki

Quote from: Txon Taronyu on February 27, 2010, 09:03:22 PM
No emotions are F I we are mostly IN's
I = introverted
N =  intuition tend to trust information that is more abstract or theoretical, that can be associated with other information (either remembered or discovered by seeking a wider context or pattern). They may be more interested in future possibilities. They tend to trust those flashes of insight that seem to bubble up from the unconscious mind. The meaning is in how the data relates to the pattern or theory.

Thanks for the summary, I understand better now :)

Txon Taronyu

wiki has a good description

guest2859

A handful of people have tested: All IN's so far. I'm taking the 2nd test.

Txon Taronyu

ya does anybody else find it kind of strange that we are all IN's (rarer then ES's) anybody have an idea of why

Nanaki

Txon Taronyu

I like this one the best

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp

its long but gives the most acuret answer

guest2859

That 72-Question test gave me ISFJ because I couldn't understand the f*cking questions.

Nanaki

Quote from: Txon Trrä on February 27, 2010, 09:13:10 PM
That 72-Question test gave me ISFJ because I couldn't understand the f*cking questions.

Use google traduction like me :)

Quote from: Txon Taronyu on February 27, 2010, 09:08:40 PM
ya does anybody else find it kind of strange that we are all IN's (rarer then ES's) anybody have an idea of why

It proves once again that we are the same peoples on this forum, we have the same feelings ... (etc don't repeat you understand what I want to say)