New despite being here for a while

Started by Tsmuktengan, September 20, 2011, 03:54:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsmuktengan

Hello,

Name [on board]: Tsmuktengan
First name: Thomas
Skills: Not much that could be applicable to life in nature yet, except a great want to learn (my glass is empty). I am however trilingual : French (native), English (native as well) and Spanish (advanced practiced for several years). I am also a computer science student (entering second year) which means I have some programming notions and help a little for web development.
Jobs you would like: What is needed, but I still need to learn.
Additional:

• I would only be able to go on trip for holiday periods, but I am ready to spend most of my vacations for this if possible. At least I want to invest myself into this project I am more and more attracted to (since it is in the end not a role play thing). 
  • I am currently learning Na'vi with my French tutor and other French members.
  • I am able to help querying for locations and their data, and totally opened to help for anything that is in my competence.
  • I have very strong values of openness, comprehensiveness of the other, respect for nature. I do like the notion of Ubuntu. These are among the concepts I found out in Avatar and that I think can be found in such an experience. This is why I am registering, if you accept it of course. ;)

'Itan Atxur

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Tsmuktengan

Thank you (with a big delay, my apologies).  :)

Yayo

Yayo on facebook
Skxaypxe: callofdoty95

Tsmuktengan

Yayo

I hope that you can contribute to this project! Do you like exclamation marks?! :P :P :P

Yayo on facebook
Skxaypxe: callofdoty95

Tsmuktengan

Quote from: Yayo on October 03, 2011, 11:51:52 PM
I hope that you can contribute to this project! Do you like exclamation marks?! :P :P :P

I hope as well, still attempting to search when I have time.

I don't have anything for or against exclamation marks. Why?  :)

Äteya

Welcome to the Tribe(know to parents as those crazy people).  ;D Well to my mom at least(she doesn't think it will happen)  :(. My dad thinks it's a interesting idea though 8).