New to the tribe

Started by Niri Te, December 14, 2011, 11:08:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Niri Te

Kaltxi, ulte rewon lefprom.
 I am Niri Te, and have been on the site for a little over a week.
The nice tidy list that was on the intro instructions thread is not templated here, so I will just put in what I think you need.

NAME: Niri Te
SAMOAN NAME: Tai Tae Ao
"CHRISTIAN" NAME: Sabrina, Brie for short
SKILLS: SORRY folks but I AM a hunter. I have been hunting since I was twelve. I am also a CRACK SHOT, I was on an Army National Match Rifle Team when I was in the military. I am also an aerobatic Pilot, and experimental aircraft builder and designer. If I can't fix it, then it's not broken, and I have heavy experience in wind and solar power generation systems, we have been living off grid for over 25 years. I am a musician, and I play 6 string, 12 string, and Dobro Guitars, Keyboards, and Harmonica. I also play (tribal) drums. I am also a good sailor, and have built several boats.

That is all that I can remember that was on the list.
Eywa ngahu

Tokx alu tawtute, Tirea Le Na'vi

'Itan Atxur

Kaltxì ma tsmuke :) Welcome to the tribe.

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Niri Te

Irayo ma Tsmukan. Oe lu niprrte' hapxitu leolo'
Niri Te

Tsmuktengan

Indeed, you are a real warrior.  ;D

Be welcome here by.  ;)

QuoteI have heavy experience in wind and solar power generation systems, we have been living off grid for over 25 years.

Living autonomously?

Niri Te

Srane ma Tsmuktengan, living autonomously.
Niri Te

Quote from: Tsmuktengan on December 17, 2011, 04:43:05 PM
Indeed, you are a real warrior.  ;D

Be welcome here by.  ;)

QuoteI have heavy experience in wind and solar power generation systems, we have been living off grid for over 25 years.

Living autonomously?

Seze Mune

Welcome, ma tsmuke. You have many accomplishments!  Hope to see you around more often. :)

Niri Te

You will, I promise. As much as the movie touched my heart, I am certain to remain here. The philosophy  that movie espoused has touched us all equally.
Brie