Out of US Profiles [Sign up here]

Started by Hawnu UnilTxep, February 12, 2010, 01:17:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'Itan Atxur

lol. It's been over 5 years since I last took lessons. Since then I've taken 2 years of Latin so yeah, thats helped me forget everything I knew.

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Elektrolurch

Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on March 12, 2010, 04:49:45 PM
lol. It's been over 5 years since I last took lessons. Since then I've taken 2 years of Latin so yeah, thats helped me forget everything I knew.

HA! I know that. ;D I forgot Spanish. ;)
Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!

Swokéyan

German is very close to Dutch :P i recognize most of the words and i didnt even have lessons for more than 4 months.
Lurkin' the forums
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play)

Elektrolurch

Quote from: Swokéyan on March 12, 2010, 05:05:11 PM
German is very close to Dutch :P i recognize most of the words and i didnt even have lessons for more than 4 months.

Yeah, I know that. But my native language is NOT German. :D It's an austrian dialect.

Swokéyan

I know the country Austria but ive never heard the dialect, and it makes me think of Australia xD
Lurkin' the forums
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play)

kailaunil

Name [on board]: kailaunil
First name: sabrina
Skills: ?? none yet but i'll try to learn as much as possible
Jobs you would like: any
Additional: n/a

i'm from the german board too  :)
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!)

Swokéyan

Lurkin' the forums

Elektrolurch

German is the first foreign language an Austrian has to learn. :D Goi Sabrina? ::)

Btw, Kaltxì ma tsmukè

Swokéyan

Lurkin' the forums

Nanaki

Quote from: kailaunil on March 13, 2010, 02:49:12 AM
Name [on board]: kailaunil
First name: sabrina
Skills: ?? none yet but i'll try to learn as much as possible
Jobs you would like: any
Additional: n/a

i'm from the german board too  :)

Welcome :D
'Itan Atxur : Just remember, NO idea is too crazy <3

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...
Don't thank! You don't thank for this! This is sad... VERY sad only!

kailaunil

QuoteGerman is the first foreign language an Austrian has to learn. Cheesy Goi Sabrina? Roll Eyes

lol thats right  ;D  it's even easier for me to speak in english than speak "right" german
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!)

Hapxì Nantang

Name [on board]: Hapxí Nantang
First name: Michael
Skills: Hunting, eating, sleeping, stealth.
Jobs you would like: Hunting,  and would like to try helping craft things
Additional: Nantang are not deadly just missunderstood
The first Hapxí!!

Fnua Atxkxe

Kaltxì ma nantang. I knew I would get you eventualy :D
Anyone feel free to add me on msn or skype: [email protected]

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

Nanaki

Quote from: Hapxì Nantang on March 15, 2010, 09:25:56 PM
Name [on board]: Hapxí Nantang
First name: Michael
Skills: Hunting, eating, sleeping, stealth.
Jobs you would like: Hunting,  and would like to try helping craft things
Additional: Nantang are not deadly just missunderstood

Kaltxì ma tsmukan !!
Welcome :D

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...

Swokéyan

Welcome  ;D

And btw, is there any topic where you can commit yourself fully to the tribe? Or do we just use this..? :P Cause im actually really sure about this now.
Lurkin' the forums

'Itan Atxur

That topic was deleted. It was causing division amonst members and we don't want that at all.

Swokéyan

Yea i have noticed that  :) but then how can we be sure that members really want to join the tribe?
Lurkin' the forums

'Itan Atxur

Through participation in discussions. That's a more effective way than a sign up topic anyways

Swokéyan

Lurkin' the forums

Nanaki

Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on March 16, 2010, 09:47:36 AM
Through participation in discussions. That's a more effective way than a sign up topic anyways

yep !