Out of US Profiles [Sign up here]

Started by Hawnu UnilTxep, February 12, 2010, 01:17:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fnua Atxkxe

I liked the commited members thread, I thought it was a good idea. I think it is a shame it was deleted.
Anyone feel free to add me on msn or skype: [email protected]

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

Predict

Kaltxí fra'po,
I joined learnna'vi a while ago and have not really been active but I'd love to get involved with the tribe so here it goes:
Name [on board]: 'Eylan Ayikranä
Skills: If this doesn't happen I'll be going into engineering but my useful skills are woodwork (hand tools only here, well except for the bandsaw), Music - I play flute, duduk, and alboka (badly). Tribe's got to have a bit of music.
Jobs you would like: No preference yet. I imagine I'd be half-decent building shelters &c. with a bit of work.
Additional: I don't know if this will work out for me or how permanent I could be, but as I see it that's no reason not to contribute.

Nanaki

'Itan Atxur : Just remember, NO idea is too crazy <3

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...
Don't thank! You don't thank for this! This is sad... VERY sad only!

Fnua Atxkxe

Yay, another UK person *woot*. Kaltxì ma tsmukan, oel ngati kameie
Anyone feel free to add me on msn or skype: [email protected]

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

Swokéyan

Welcome ;D always good to have more members.
Though i hope we wont have to camp with like 2000 at a time :P
Lurkin' the forums
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play)

Eywayä lì'u

Quote from: Swokéyan on March 16, 2010, 05:24:42 PM
Welcome ;D always good to have more members.
Though i hope we wont have to camp with like 2000 at a time :P

I doubt that highly, right now we're not even at 50 people yet :)
Oe prrkxentrrkrr ngeyä sa'nok!

GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Predict

From what I've seen so far it looks like the problem will be getting a sustainable number, I'm sure there are many like me who don't have a clue if this will work out for them in the end, though I'd like to think it will.

'Itan Atxur

Our numbers have been growing at a steady rate and will see a boost each time a new movie comes out.

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Swokéyan

Lurkin' the forums
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play)

Eywayä lì'u

Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on March 17, 2010, 01:56:30 PM
Our numbers have been growing at a steady rate and will see a boost each time a new movie comes out.

very true although it might not be really beneficial if we're having people joining purely because the film was cool
Oe prrkxentrrkrr ngeyä sa'nok!

GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

'Itan Atxur

Those are the people who won't actually show up or contribute to the goal in any way. We'll be able to spot them from a mile away.

Swokéyan

Yea, well anyway.. i dont think any regular people that have seen the movie are excited about living in a jungle :P that would be unlogical, although i would really think its a great experience and the movie kinda encouraged me.
Lurkin' the forums

Predict

I think that's very true, Avatar more of pushed me over the edge but everyone I know who has seen it still thinks my more primitivist ideas are crazy. Fair enough really because they clearly aren't usual.

Esmond

Name [on board]: Esmond (Silron`zem on IRC and TS)
First name: Esmond
Skills: Design and Photography
Jobs you would like: Designer. Though I wouldn't mind helping out if there are some cleaning work to be done.
Additional: I am still young at this so hopefully oeyä aysmuk can guide me.

Help preserve Nature.

'Itan Atxur

Welcome! The bulk of us are roughly the same age as you so we're all learning.

Swokéyan

Lurkin' the forums

Nanaki

Kaltxì ma tsmukan !!

Your avatar is really beautiful :D
'Itan Atxur : Just remember, NO idea is too crazy <3

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...
Don't thank! You don't thank for this! This is sad... VERY sad only!

Esmond

Help preserve Nature.

Elektrolurch

Quote from: Nanaki on March 19, 2010, 09:26:01 AM
Kaltxì ma tsmukan !!

Your avatar is really beautiful :D

He's right, well done. :)
Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!

Yeynari

Name [on board]: Yeynari
First name: Matilda
Skills: Fast learner, good at fishing (hooks, nets), butchering, weaving, cordmaking and "cordcrafts", woodworking, leathercrafts, sewing, pottery, gathering edible plants, basketmaking, animal care.
Jobs you would like: Don't know.
Additional: I'm part of the Revolutionists group on Avatar-forums. I practiced "primitive living" and historical reenactment on a small scale for several years up until about two years ago (took a break because of studies). I'm currently brushing up my old skills and learning new ones (curing and treating leather, building shelters, making pitch and tar, making and using harpoons and atl-atl etc). I'm vegetarian for health reasons, but I have basic skills in both hunting, fishing and trapping. I'm a bit of a hermit at times, but I don't bite :P
Proud member of the Revolutionists.