Out of US Profiles [Sign up here]

Started by Hawnu UnilTxep, February 12, 2010, 01:17:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Esmond

O_O......You are like the perfect woman.

Haha, don't mind me. Again, welcome!!! I love Sweden, at least I love their furniture.

Help preserve Nature.

Tutean-tìhawnu

Velkommen til forumet min svenske nabo!
Kìyevame ma aytsmuktu, Eywa ngahu

join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Nanaki

Kaltx ma yeynari !

Welcome on the board !! :D
'Itan Atxur : Just remember, NO idea is too crazy <3

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...
Don't thank! You don't thank for this! This is sad... VERY sad only!

Swokéyan

Jag älskar det svenska spraket!

Welcome ;D
Lurkin' the forums
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play)

Yeynari

Proud member of the Revolutionists.

tirea kaya'evengä

Awesome I shall post in a bit then   :D
If only you could see me yesterday, who I used to be before the change
You'd see a broken heart, you'd see the battle scars...

Funny how words can't explain, how good it finally feels to break the chains
I'm not what I have done
I'm what I've overcome

tirea kaya'evengä

Hokay  :)

Name [on board]: Tazius-Saoirse
First name: Avery-Jay (or one of the two)
Skills:creative writing, uhmm...queer knowledge!, epic..skillz? I haz a good memory!, good at English, fast learner, animal care.
Jobs you would like: Probably something to do with teaching and especially English or definately in animal care!
Additional: I'm still a n00b and I also need medication >.<
If only you could see me yesterday, who I used to be before the change
You'd see a broken heart, you'd see the battle scars...

Funny how words can't explain, how good it finally feels to break the chains
I'm not what I have done
I'm what I've overcome

sezawte

Welcome to the tribe ;D Also ooo! another person around the London area ;D
join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Interested in a camping trip in the UK? Find out more Here

Nanaki

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...

Eywayä lì'u

Hmmm, we seem to be getting alot of people from england, but not Wales... strange

...just ignore me!
Oe prrkxentrrkrr ngeyä sa'nok!

GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

finding_my_own_way

Name [on board]: (not sure yet)
First name: Nichole
Skills:I am good at biology, chemistry, and math.
Jobs you would like:I would love to work with horses if we have them.  I would like a job a healer (I am cool around blood) or a hunter (same thing)
Additional: After I finish school I would love to join the tribe.  I am going to start learning how to use a bow and arrow soon, YAY!!! I have never fit in with my family and I just feel like I don't belong.  I want to call out to a mod that can help me learn na'vi the RIGHT way and so that I can start helping setting the tribe up. 

Nanaki

sezawte

Welcome ;D good luck learning archery ;) if you need any advice feel free to ask.

Interested in a camping trip in the UK? Find out more Here

Esmond

Welcome. =) My aunt lives in Indiana.

Help preserve Nature.

Velaar

Name [on board]: Velaar (might change soon enough)
First name: Andreas
Skills: Organizational skills (I help organize scandianvia's largest convention about Japanese popular culture (UppCon)), thinking of picking up tanning, great with IT, computers, networks etc., and I might pick up compound bow archery (as hunting with home-made bows is mainly illegal). Oh yes, and I usually have no problem picking up new languages.
Jobs you would like: Could be around organization, hunting/trapping, fishing, tanning, scavaging for food in the woods (such as berries and fruits).
Additional: Might post something here later.

Swokéyan

Welcome to the tribe!
And this is kinda weird to me cause i know someone else from Sweden with exact the same first name and almost all the same interests, but hes 17 :P
Lurkin' the forums
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play)

Velaar

I think I know 4 others with the same first name, between the ages 16-27, with nearly the same interests ;) So I'm not alone

Swokéyan

Lurkin' the forums

Eywayä lì'u

Oe prrkxentrrkrr ngeyä sa'nok!

GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Unilfwewyu

Name [on board]: Unilfwewyu
First name: Gabriel
Skills: I'm comfortable at doing everything, but my main skills are teaching and writing.
Jobs you would like: Linguistics, I'd be ready to teach English and French, and perhaps Na'vi if we decide to speak it, by then I should be good enough ;).
Additional: I am a black belt in Jiu-jitsu, so I know how to defend myself (I don't know if this counts as a skill) I like cooking, and playing around with stuff with my hands. I made myself a bow. I'm quite comfortable with any task at hand; I am a person with general knowledge.
Oel ngati kameie.

I live in a world where dreams are controlled by others, not by yourself. I live in a world where people choose what you become, and you have no choice whatsoever. This will change. My dreams will become reality. And that, my friends, is a promise.