Out of US Profiles [Sign up here]

Started by Hawnu UnilTxep, February 12, 2010, 01:17:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teyl Maktoyu Ayfìwopxä

Name [on board]: Mìhìl

First name: Mike

Skills: Martial arts, guitar/electrical guitar,

Jobs I would like: Any that I might be fit for.

Additional: School: electrical engineering, Martial arts: Ju Jutsi, love to run in cold, not afraid to get hands dirty, not even in mud and rain. ;-).
Able to fight with a sword, or a stick and disarm an opponent from it's weapon(s), would like to take a course in First Aid, (just in case), can survive on his own if necessary.

eylan Leyra

Name [on board]: eylan Leyra
First name: Lea
Skills: Uuuh.. well, I'm still young and never hunted or did any other surviving-stuff... but I'm quite good with kids and people say I'm good in explaining stuff if I know something ;D Kind of useless stuff: I kind of like drawing and I'm quite good at it.. well, as good as a 13/allmost 14 year old can be at drawing ;) and I can play piano
Jobs you would like: I would be glad to do anything I can do...
Additional: Well, I will finish school and work until I'm at least 21 years old... so you have some time to organize the whole stuff (location and so on) and I will have some time to save money ;)
Twitter - diidiipop (uhm.. in german.. but whatever =P )
Skype- diidiipop (oh, rly? :D )

Nyahaha, borednes in person~. :3

Yayo

Yayo on facebook
Skxaypxe: callofdoty95

eylan Leyra

Thank you Yayo ;D (or should I call you Aseykxel? :) )
Twitter - diidiipop (uhm.. in german.. but whatever =P )
Skype- diidiipop (oh, rly? :D )

Nyahaha, borednes in person~. :3

Yayo

Hmm, I much prefer Yayo, well, that's what everyone calls me. It was a direct translation of my name(s). So, Aseykxel is purel optional.

Yayo on facebook

akiwiguy

Name [on board]: Eltu lefngap 'eveng
First name: Zarek
Skills: Computers, electronics (although those won't be much help), running, collecting stuffs, cooking
Jobs you would like: taronyu, cooking (maybe?)
Additional: 1 word that sums me up quite nicely: NERD.

Teyl Maktoyu Ayfìwopxä

Yayo

Yayo on facebook

Herwìna

Name [on board]: lumivalko
First name: Niki
Location: Ireland at the moment, Finland from march 2011 forward, MAYBE somewhere in America later on.
Skills: sewing, fishing, not afraid of killing animals, have been working on a farm (building fences etc.), good with kids, also I can ride horses, not sure how necessary a skill that would be but meh.
Jobs you would like:  I can take care of kids and make clothing and help with building stuff, I would also love to take care of animals, I already have some experience as said.
Additional: I will try to learn new stuff, like archery, hunting, survival skills. I will have to see if there is courses or classes on any of these in my hometown.
Siyevop nga nìzawnong ayukmì, vaykrr oengeyä mefya'o ultxaräpun fìtsap nìmun.

Oe zawng
nga zawng
nìwotx awnga zawng
fte oeti zeykivawng

Ngal yamom fì'ut srak?!

Yayo

Yayo on facebook

Herwìna

Wohoo, I fail. Fixed. But yup. I'm SO going to learn to dye yarn and fabric by natural means. With mushrooms and stuff. I'm not sure if they have courses on that anymore though, they did when my gran was a bit younger, but she does have notebooks that tell how to do it, in case I can't attend a course. We could grow linen and make our own fabrics, maybe. It would be fantastic! <3 Sadly I'm not fully sure how linen is made into yarn but that can't be to hard to learn.

Oe zawng
nga zawng
nìwotx awnga zawng
fte oeti zeykivawng

Ngal yamom fì'ut srak?!

Yayo

Yayo on facebook

Herwìna

Oe zawng
nga zawng
nìwotx awnga zawng
fte oeti zeykivawng

Ngal yamom fì'ut srak?!

Tirea Atstunwi

Name [on board]: Tirea atstunwi.
First name: Sakis (Dionysis).
Location: Nea Makri, (a small town near Athens) Attica - Greece.
Skills: Electronic engineering, computer and network engineering and administration (I guess they are useless to the tribe). Hunting, fishing, constructing and fixing things, with and without tools (improvising, inventing things), experimenting. I have a lot of patience.
Jobs you would like: Hunting, fishing, create things and testing them.
Additional: I would like to learn guitar and archery.

'Itan Atxur

Kaltxì ma tsmukan! Welcome to the tribe!

;D ;D

-Itan Atxur

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Nìmwey

Even though I don't know if I will be in the tribe (again, being a member of the Revolutionists), I think I can post this anyway. ::)

Name [on board]: Nìmwey
First name: Frida
Skills: Crafts such as making clothes/pottery/etc., have some experience with fishing and gathering, I'm also good at writing and drawing (how that will be of help though, I'm not sure), and woodwork (even though it's far from my favorite field). I consider myself good at planning and can keep many things in my head at once without having to write it down. I'm not good at social skills, but I often consider myself as something of a diplomat, stepping in if I sense misunderstanding.
Jobs you would like: Crafts, taking care of animals (but it seems you don't aim to have any animals to speak of in the village?), perhaps hunting/fishing/gathering food.
Additional: Diagnosed with Aspergers syndrome (I'm not one of those who dislikes "labels", I'm happy to "label" myself as "AS"), I do a lot of writing, drawing and world-building (world-building: Like how Cameron made Pandora, except I don't have any top scientists and artists at my disposal), and I'm a huge animal nerd/lover/whatever you want to call it. Especially exotic birds; if I can't bring my parrots, I won't be coming. ::)

'Itan Atxur

If you all are successful many of us may end up joining you anyways.

Tirea Atstunwi

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: Tirea Atstunwi on March 23, 2011, 11:18:15 AM
Smon nìprrte'

You're gonna have to translate that for me. My Na'vi isn't that good  :o

;D ;D

-Itan Atxur

Tirea Atstunwi

Smon nìprrte' means "nice to know you". Could you tell me please, how can I make a word or a phrase, to appear a bubble when  the pointer of the mouse goes over it? Can I achieve it with the "Add word description" button? ???