Shuffles Feet Awkwardly

Started by Fnua Atxkxe, March 28, 2011, 05:38:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fnua Atxkxe

It occurred to me that, seeing as the end of term is nigh and as it looks as though I may soon be in possession of an abuindance of free time that I would have another go at getting back into the swing of things here. Apologies for disapearing again sometime around November x.x Kaltxì to those who remember me and to those who don't  :)
Anyone feel free to add me on msn or skype: [email protected]

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

'Itan Atxur

Fnua!!! ;D ;D ;D

I thought you were gone for good!! I just recently had, like my third resurgence myself. I've got a good feeling, I think we can really get this thing going!

;D ;D

-Itan Atxur

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Tonbogiri

<gasps> Goodness me! What a surprise. Wlecome back! So that's 'Itan and Fnua back, Key'il around somewhere, Uriujin lurking, Eana Nantang's name changed, and 'Eylan somewhere too (plus me!) - the whole gang's back together. Kind of. Sort of. Maybe.  :D

Of course, with your abundance of free time coming up, we expect great things from you! ;)

old gallery link?id=2051[/img]

Na'viru san LearnNaviyä sìk oel olo'txepit nerekx siveiyi talun
    lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpong...

ExLibrisMortis

Welcome back buddy! Not too much has changed, but those that have, changed quite a bit. Anyways, good to see you around once more!

Key'ìl Nekxetse

Key'ìl Nekxetse on "The Revolutionists"
~$ life --help
The program life received signal SIGSEV. Core dumped.

Fnua Atxkxe

Great things? I hope you remember that small things can accomplish great things :P but yea it's good to be back(ish) although busy at the moment, will try and get up to date with all the threads I've missed x.x is there still a chat room and such btw? :P
Anyone feel free to add me on msn or skype: [email protected]

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

Tonbogiri

I think there is a learn na'vi IRC channel. I don;t use it myself, but I'm sure it's still around!

A bit distracted by the sudden purpleness of the forum today!!

'Itan Atxur

Yeah! I totally fell for todays "pink" april fools day joke too.

Tonbogiri

Phew, not just me then. And there i was all set to either rant or applaud!

'Itan Atxur

Lol. The moment I signed on, I did like 8 double takes at the address bar, then went straight to the "news" section of the forum to see what was up. I was totally nervous for a moment! /off topic lol. Sorry for hijacking your topic Fnua!