Post your profile here! [perm tribe, US only]

Started by Hawnu UnilTxep, January 17, 2010, 08:27:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarioO

Name [on board]: MarioO
First name:Marti
Skills:Maths, Biology, Building / reparing things, crafting
Jobs you would like: say what I have to do, then I'll do it.

sezawte

I also suffer from getting stuck into a routine and using things to substitute for what i'm really missing
join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Interested in a camping trip in the UK? Find out more Here

Hawnu UnilTxep

Alright guys, hey.
Okay, I finally get on to update this... and I see that you guys are using this thread as a chat thread... its not.  I don't mind people correcting, or helping out [like I saw that Txontaw do, irayo ma tsmukan] but let's keep it to just that.  There's plenty of other threads for chatting and discussing...
I don't mean to buzzkill, its just hard to find the actual profiles within all this chatter. ^^
Irayo.

Also, updated. ^^

Please PM me if you are still interested in the real Na'vi tribe.

Col Quaritch

Name [on board]: Tiniwinatan
First name: James
Skills: healer, good at crafting weapons and traps, telling storys of long ago. learning all I can of Eywa past present and future.
Jobs you would like: Interupting the will of Eywa, chornicler clans history, devising new war weapons.
Additional:

'Itan Atxur

Kaltxì, ma ketuwong!

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Txeykrra

Name [on board]: Txeykrra
First name: Sean (Will change)
Skills: I've owned and shot a bow for years now, as well as done several different martial arts, and I was the captain of my winterguard squad. So, archery and dancing
Jobs you would like: Hunter or dancer.
Additional:  Phone number: 904-955-4787
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!)

Omatikaya'itan

good a new person the more the better. ( well actually if there are more people the big place we have to try to find)

'Itan Atxur

Don't forget though, we'll be INCREDIBLY lucky if 1 out of 5 people who post here actually do this.

Welcome to the tribe though!

Omatikaya'itan

Ya good point tell you one thing though im one of those five

Txur Niftxavang

Name [on board]:Txur Niftxavang
First name:Txur
Skills: hunting, stealth, good with CQC, knife, disarming, bow & arrow, conventional firearms. 
Jobs you would like: Law Enforcement, leadership capable.
Additional: I'm friendly, My name explains it all, I have a strong passion for helping people, that is if I can...
PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.

'Itan Atxur

Beautiful! Then help us get this thing going!! And welcome to the tribe.

Letxuma Swizaw

Name [on board]:Letxuma Swizaw
First name:Hunter
Skills: [hunting and preparation(field dressing, smoking), hard labor, survival skills, environmental scientist(don't know if that might help), decision making]
Jobs you would like: [Hunter, builder, cook]
Additional: Probably gonna finish college first. I'm starting next fall.
Oe Skxawnghu längu.

Kìrìstìyä tìpe'unri a kifkeyit kelor kawngsì tsere'a, tsafpìlfya kifkeyit tsafya txolängula.

Join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Pwatem

Name [on board]: Pwatem
First name: Leigh
Skills: I'm very athletic; so I figure I'll be good at hunting, construction, I can sew and repair, cook, sing, 
Jobs you would like: I'm a fast learner, so it doesn't matter for the most part  ;D
Additional: niente veramente. . .  ::)
,__, 
(0,0)
/)_)
   ""
"I am alive inside. a bird is my heart." - Sapphire

'Itan Atxur

Kaltxì, ma tsmuke! Welcome to the tribe!

Omatikaya'itan

Useyka Toktor

Name [on board]: Useyka Toktor
First name:  Kuro in rl but I do want to get used to be called Useyka Toktor
Skills: Stealth, good with kids, scouting, Fishing and some spear fishing skill. Though it wont make much difference I am very good at technology so if we ever needed technological aid, I could try and help with the best of my knowledge
Jobs you would like: I'm not exactly the physically built person so when it comes to some certain things. I am willing to listen to some suggestions for jobs
Additional: I dont know what else I could add so maybe i'll add some more later

Ta'em Swizaw

Name [on board]:Ta'em Swizaw
First name:David
Skills: [I was in fencing for three years..I guess that counts for something, and I am a decent pathfinder. I also am great with kids, a very good negotiator, I prefer to lead rather then follow but I can listen just as well as speak, and insects, spiders, etc.. don't really bother me.]
Jobs you would like: [An overseer or gatherer, but am open to suggestion]
Additional: Not sure what to say here
"The rain to the wind said,
'You push and I'll pelt.'
They so smote the garden bed
That the flowers actually knelt,
And lay lodged--though not dead.
I know how the flowers felt."

Join the real life Na'vi tribe here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!)

Meuia te Stxeli Tstew'itan

Kaltxì aynga! I'm starting to think that we need a member counter somewhere ...
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Letxuma Swizaw

Oe Skxawnghu längu.

Kìrìstìyä tìpe'unri a kifkeyit kelor kawngsì tsere'a, tsafpìlfya kifkeyit tsafya txolängula.

Join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Hawnu UnilTxep

Updated.  Probably gonna have to start new threads soon :D

Remember, ma aysmuk, if you need me to change anything, or remove anything, just post it up here.  I try to update this once a week or so :D Irayo!

Please PM me if you are still interested in the real Na'vi tribe.