Post your profile here! [perm tribe, US only]

Started by Hawnu UnilTxep, January 17, 2010, 08:27:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omatikaya'itan

Meuiama Tsamsiyu (Toruk Makto)

Name [on board]: Meuiama Tsamsiyu (Toruk Makto)
First name: Woody
Location: Oregon, USA [here, just your state/country is fine, no need for city unless you want to]
Skills: Building things. Also, former Marine [hunting, stealth, good with kids, etc.]
Jobs you would like: Ikran Makto, but would also love to learn to hunt. [based on your skills, obviously]
Additional:

"He who destroys a good book kills reason itself." -John Milton

"Mathematics is the gate and key to the sciences." -Roger Bacon

"There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance." -Socrates

Makto Falihu

Name [on board]: Makto Falihu (Makto Fa'lihu)
First name: George
Location: Uniontown, PA USA [here, just your state/country is fine, no need for city unless you want to]
Skills: Former Marine (Stealth, Combat skills, navigation).Hunting and fishing. I also like to write stories, and play music
Jobs you would like: Security, but also like to hunt and fish.
Additional: Need a major change in my life. I feel this may be it  ;)

Atan'eveng

Post deleted since I don't live in the US
But someday, who knows..we still have four years right? =)
'till there I'll perfect my hunter abilities  ;D Still wanna be taronyu

Eywa ngahu
Oel ngati kameie ma [you]

Omatikaya'itan

Nìftxavang Sreu

Name:Nìftxavang Sreu [Sreu for short]
First Name: Rachel
Location Harrisburg area, Pennsylvania
Skills: Dancer, singer, hoping to  become a helper or future "Mo'at" From the screenplay and several discussions it is clear dancing is part of tribe life, and traditions. I have a deep connection with the earth and am known as a leader and communicator amongst my peers. I hope I can put both of those skills, among others to work in the tribe in a corporal, and spiritual way.
Additional:Worker, creating beds, natural plates, things needed to live naturally, cooking, watching any children, helping keep the tribe orderly and united

proud member of the NSFC!!

tsamna

Name:Tsamna (might be tsam ana
First Name: Christian
Skills: Very good working with my hands, Hunting, Protection,
Additional: Fairly quiet, good with almost everyone, chores, helpful in anyway possible
Go climbing, its better for you than xbox.

'Itan Atxur

Kaltxì nìwot aynga! (is that even close to correct?)

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Omatikaya'itan

RONIN

Name [on board]: RONIN
First name: Kyle
Skills: Little bit of welding, I can scale a tree with relative ease, I'm a considerably fast sprinter (if only for somewhat short bursts do to asthma), my high and long jump are formidable especially with a running start, and I a do what is known these days as parkour.
Jobs you would like: I'd prefer hunter, but my vision is rather poor and, were I to be part of this tribe, I wouldn't be willing use anything as technologically advanced as glasses or contact lenses. Aside from that I'm willing to work hard to do anything really.
Additional: I live live a sorta code, by which, if I were accepted into the tribe I'd be willing to die for it.

Tuteyä amuiä 'itan

Name:muiäa tuteyä 'itan
First name:Mackenzie
Skills: i play an instrument (bass guitar lol), good at being stealth (could be better with some more practice), good at climbing trees
Jobs you would like: Good at many jobs and learn quick
Additional:would like 2 get into learning free running or parkour but no1 around 2 train with

Omatikaya'itan

Tuteyä amuiä 'itan

Omatikaya'itan

nik1

Name [on board]:Nikopoole
First name:Cory
Skills: Hunting, Knife making, Security/defensive training, survival training, leadership training
Jobs you would like: hunter, security, team/group leaders, knife crafting,
Additional:I've worked in teams or facilities where my task was to organize and lead over 50-100 people, trained in physical self defense and have worked in security.  I have also shot and own my own recurve bow for years.

Nanaki

Welcome ma nikopoole !
You have a lot of skill, i'm impressed :)
'Itan Atxur : Just remember, NO idea is too crazy <3

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...
Don't thank! You don't thank for this! This is sad... VERY sad only!

nik1

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: nikopoole on February 28, 2010, 03:53:53 PM
Name [on board]:Nikopoole
First name:Cory
Skills: Hunting, Knife making, Security/defensive training, survival training, leadership training
Jobs you would like: hunter, security, team/group leaders, knife crafting,
Additional:I've worked in teams or facilities where my task was to organize and lead over 50-100 people, trained in physical self defense and have worked in security.  I have also shot and own my own recurve bow for years.

Kaltxì, ma tsmukan!!

;D ;D

-'Itan Atxur

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: Nìftxavang Sreu on March 01, 2010, 04:05:02 PM
I'm sorry, and I don't want to sound like I'm complaining at all, but does that mean he is the only one who was accepted into the tribe? if so, i understand, trust me it's not that this post is trying to "jockey" my position, just wondering.

I don't quite understand what post your talking about but really nobody has ever been turned down. Everybody is currently welcome here.

;D ;D

-'Itan Atxur

Nìftxavang Sreu

sorry for the confusion. No problems here. deleting my other post  :)

proud member of the NSFC!!