Post your profile here! [perm tribe, US only]

Started by Hawnu UnilTxep, January 17, 2010, 08:27:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nìftxavang Sreu

Alright alright, let's not attack her! Tsawke'ong said we make her feel young, and that's fantastic  :) I'm glad you feel that way, and the Na'vi ways are able to help, so let's not take her down a peg, eh?

proud member of the NSFC!!

Tsawke'ong

Aw thanks Níftxavang, for standing up for me :) Karma for you! I should clarify that I use sarcasm in my speech and occasionally forget that it's hard to convey that tone in text... I was more of a "wow I'm older than 90% of the people on this thread" lol. Shame on me! Never mind age, it's only a number, because I'm very happy to be here!
"Every beauty which is seen here by persons of perception resembles more than anything else that celestial source from which we all are come."

Nanaki

Quote from: Tsawke'ong on March 06, 2010, 02:40:33 AM
Aw thanks Níftxavang, for standing up for me :) Karma for you! I should clarify that I use sarcasm in my speech and occasionally forget that it's hard to convey that tone in text... I was more of a "wow I'm older than 90% of the people on this thread" lol. Shame on me! Never mind age, it's only a number, because I'm very happy to be here!

oh ok sorry I didn't understand that ;D But now it's good ;)
And it's better if you feel young :D
'Itan Atxur : Just remember, NO idea is too crazy <3

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...
Don't thank! You don't thank for this! This is sad... VERY sad only!

'Itan Atxur

The way I see it, ya ain't old till your dead.

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

'Itan Atxur

Well, I've managed to generate a LOT of interest in those around me, but none of them understand computers or the internet (despite being SOFTWARE ENGINEERS!!) so they won't be posting there profiles or contributing directly to the discussion (they'll do so through me). But they want to hear updates and want this to succeed so they can join!!

Tsawke'ong

Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on March 06, 2010, 10:32:41 PM
Well, I've managed to generate a LOT of interest in those around me, but none of them understand computers or the internet (despite being SOFTWARE ENGINEERS!!) so they won't be posting there profiles or contributing directly to the discussion (they'll do so through me). But they want to hear updates and want this to succeed so they can join!!

This is good news! I've been sparking a lot of interest from those around me as well. Though, many of the people I know have some pretty valid concerns about the tribe. I just have to remind them that it's still in the first stages of planning. :) As for being young or old... it's all a matter of perception. OOOWEE!
"Every beauty which is seen here by persons of perception resembles more than anything else that celestial source from which we all are come."

Unilsyulang

Name [on board]: Unilsyulang
First name: Shelby
Skills: Great listener, good with kids, protector? ...I would like to say singing and dancing, I love both, but kehe
Jobs you would like: I'm not physical, so anything that doesn't involve physicality 
Additional: I have a really big heart. I care greatly for people, and is always there when someone needs me.
Eywa ngahu

Nanaki

Quote from: Unilsyulang on March 07, 2010, 05:33:58 PM
Skills: Great listener, good with kids, protector? ...I would like to say singing and dancing, I love both, but kehe
Jobs you would like: I'm not physical, so anything that doesn't involve physicality 
Additional: I have a really big heart. I care greatly for people, and is always there when someone needs me.

Welcome !! And happy birthday :D
And it would be amazing to have a singer in the tribe !! :P

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...

Unilsyulang

Quote from: Nanaki on March 07, 2010, 05:44:27 PM

Welcome !! And happy birthday :D
And it would be amazing to have a singer in the tribe !! :P

Irayo :)
I lovee to sing, but I'm not sìltsan, I'm probably nothing close to Ninat lol
Eywa ngahu

Nanaki

Quote from: Unilsyulang on March 07, 2010, 05:50:21 PM
Irayo :)
I lovee to sing, but I'm not sìltsan, I'm probably nothing close to Ninat lol

Maybe you will :D

Letxuma Swizaw

Oe Skxawnghu längu.

Kìrìstìyä tìpe'unri a kifkeyit kelor kawngsì tsere'a, tsafpìlfya kifkeyit tsafya txolängula.

Join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Tuteyä amuiä 'itan

happy bday!

BlueMoon

[b]Name [on board]:[/b]BlueMoon
[b]First name:[/b]Chris
[b]Age:[/b]44 (do I HAVE to say my age?  Everyone else on here is so young you make me feel like an Ancient Greek!)
[b]Gender: [/b]Male
[b]Location:[/b] MA, USA
[b]Skills:[/b] Well, I saw we have a number of fine hunters in the list.  I've sure spent a lot of time out of doors, but I can't fairly claim to do more than hunt fish.  Good with wood and handy building things in and out of the house.  Guess that might make me a Thatcher in your Navi community!  I'm a get along with everyone kind of person who stands for what I believe when I must and very much believes that well meaning, thoughtful and energetic people can and ought to get along with the ocaisonal disagreement, but without resorting to cliquishness or politicing.  So you could say I'm an amature diplomat!  My life skills so far pretty much involve keeping fit with sports here and there but, man, I'm not the jack of all trades I see here!   
[b]Jobs you would like:[/b] [based on your skills, obviously] I'll try anything as long as it is useful to the group.  I'm best at helping people get along, but its not obvious thats a skill this group would need much.  Otherwise, good at carpentry, know a bit about the outdoors in NE USA.  I dunno...I didn't know there'd be a quiz!
[b]Additional:[/b]

kharvilak

Yay, someone who shares the same birthday as me :)

'Itan Atxur

Yeah, me and Uriuujìn share the same B-day.

Tuteyä amuiä 'itan

no one has the same birthday as me (as far as i know) :( my bday sucks lol

Letxuma Swizaw

micro dot post obviously successful. ::) ^up there /hint^
Oe Skxawnghu längu.

Kìrìstìyä tìpe'unri a kifkeyit kelor kawngsì tsere'a, tsafpìlfya kifkeyit tsafya txolängula.

Join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Ikranä mokri

[offtopic] anyone born dec 8th, if so were birthday buddies woo [/offtopic]

Tirea Tskoyä has a new look see it[url=http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-

Tsamsiyu Atsteu

Name [on board]: Tsamsiyu Atsteu
First name: Megan
Skills: energy healer/physical healer (for non life threatening wounds. I can staunch blood, make poultices and wraps and so on), shaman, hunter, spiritual advisor, good with kids, good speaker, empathic.
Jobs you would like: shamaness, healer, warrior/hunter, animal trainer/keeper
Additional: I am allergic to a lot so I need my allergy pills or I will sneeze nonstop. And my glasses. I can make spears and bows as well as pottery and I know how to field dress large game and cook it. I have two dogs and a parrot.
To live in the past is to die in the present.

Txontaw

Yay! Another healer! You and UnilTxep will get along fine. :)
"You're not in Kansas anymore. You're on Pandora, Ladies and Gentlemen." - Colonel Quaritch