Post your profile here! [perm tribe, US only]

Started by Hawnu UnilTxep, January 17, 2010, 08:27:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nanaki

Quote from: Tsamsiyu Atsteu on March 09, 2010, 12:00:37 AM
Name [on board]: Tsamsiyu Atsteu
First name: Megan
Skills: energy healer/physical healer (for non life threatening wounds. I can staunch blood, make poultices and wraps and so on), shaman, hunter, spiritual advisor, good with kids, good speaker, empathic.
Jobs you would like: shamaness, healer, warrior/hunter, animal trainer/keeper
Additional: I am allergic to a lot so I need my allergy pills or I will sneeze nonstop. And my glasses. I can make spears and bows as well as pottery and I know how to field dress large game and cook it. I have two dogs and a parrot.

Welcome ma tsmuké !! :D
'Itan Atxur : Just remember, NO idea is too crazy <3

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...
Don't thank! You don't thank for this! This is sad... VERY sad only!

Tsamsiyu Atsteu

To live in the past is to die in the present.

Nanaki

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...

Tsamsiyu Atsteu

To live in the past is to die in the present.

Swok Tihawnu

Name [on board]: Swok Tihawnu
First name: Spencer
Skills: Uh... Not any that could really benefit the tribe, but I am eager to learn almost anything!
Jobs you would like: Anything you give me
Additional: I'm preparing for this by getting in better shape and I do have a friend who is going to show me how to use a bow. I'm really glad there is going to be an actual tribe and I don't think that I will be able to be a permament member (at least not for the first two years or so) but I am looking towards becoming a permament member in the future...
Oh and feel free to text me or if you want to talk here is my cell # is 461-7850 Please if you text me or call me TELL ME YOU ARE FROM THE LEARNNAVI.ORG COMMUNITY! I don't want to be scared out of my pants!
I dream of a paradise, where everyone is treated equal, where the planet is lush with nature and everyone is happy.

I hold to the sole belief, that my skin will peel off and that I will be reborn as a Na'vi.

Fnua Atxkxe

Anyone feel free to add me on msn or skype: [email protected]

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

Nanaki

Quote from: Swok Tihawnu on March 10, 2010, 05:14:51 PM
Name [on board]: Swok Tihawnu
First name: Spencer
Skills: Uh... Not any that could really benefit the tribe, but I am eager to learn almost anything!
Jobs you would like: Anything you give me
Additional: I'm preparing for this by getting in better shape and I do have a friend who is going to show me how to use a bow. I'm really glad there is going to be an actual tribe and I don't think that I will be able to be a permament member (at least not for the first two years or so) but I am looking towards becoming a permament member in the future...

Kaltxì ma tsmukan ! Oel ngati kameie ...
zola'u nìprrte'

Fnua Atxkxe

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

Tsufätu Ayioangä

Name [on board]: Aykerysey mi Teriran
First name:Jenna
Skills: Hunting; Archery; Crafting; Basic Cooking; Music; Tracking; Good with Animals; Carving; Knifework; Weaving
Jobs you would like: Hunter; Animal Watcher; Musician; Crafter
Additional:I will join you some day.  It probably wont be soon (still have high school and some college but I will eventually.

Nanaki

Txura eyktan

Name [on board]: Txura Eyktan
First name: Ricky
Skills: healer (Reiki 3), good at crafts [woodcarving, various crafty things =D
Jobs you would like: ministerial counselor, i wear many hats..so can learn/perform what may be needed =D
Additional: not sure what to add here lol..
'Awve ultxari ohengeyä, Nawma Sa'nok lrrtok siveiyi.

'Itan Atxur

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

NAME (on board): Aungia Tsawkeyä (Duma Vadamee)
FIRST NAME: Devon
SKILLS: im good at art, and mabey i can organize well (even though my rooms a mess  ;D)
JOBS YOU WOULD LIKE: anything that hade to do with art and/or organization
ADDITIONAL: I wont be joining anytime soon but hopefully after im done with collage I will!

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

Nanaki

Ioang

Name [on board]: Ioang
First name: Matthew
Skills: I'm really sort of a jack-of all-trades. There's a good chance that I'll be able to offer a useful perspective on any situation. "Jack of all trades, master of none, though ofttimes better than master of one"
Jobs you would like: I don't rightly know. The generality of my skills means I could fit in many roles.
Additional: Planning on doing some "basic training" over the summer. (Not just for this, mind you, I was planning on doing it anyway.)
Learn Na'vi's resident orc.

Fnua Atxkxe

Nanaki

Txuraeyktan

Name [on board]:txureyktan
First name:Travis
Skills: Hunting, good building stuff, and im musical, and im strong
Jobs you would like: i dont know what every we need
Additional: I am planning on actually mastering the launguage over the summer (not enough time right now)
These guys are in the ER Click to save them!

Fnua Atxkxe

Kaltxì ma tsmukan and welcome, hope you enjoy taking part in our community.

Nanaki