Post your profile here! [perm tribe, US only]

Started by Hawnu UnilTxep, January 17, 2010, 08:27:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ikranä mokri

fnua we have a good teacher, YOU !! (and anyone else who is better than Na'Vi than me XD)

Tirea Tskoyä has a new look see it[url=http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-

Swoktxe’lan

Thank you for the warm welcome. I am sure I will really enjoy being a part of this forum  :)

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

trust me you will I cant get enough of it. ::)

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

Swoktxe’lan

I really enjoy it too, im just learning the language now, so maybe ill be able to interact a little bit more later on down the road.  :)

Hawnuyu Suteyä

Name [on board]:Hawnuyu Suteyä
First name: Alexander (I go by Lex or Alex)
Skills:I've worked as a Blacksmith, a Bowyer, a fletcher, a farrier, and done animal husbandry. I can track game, good with a bow (better with a  knife), and have fairly extensive knowledge of plants and their uses (holistic medicine and edibles). I can possibly offer counsel (BS in Psych), artist, writer, mostly a jack of all master of a few.
Jobs you would like: Anything that puts me out in the wild, hunter most likely
Additional:I spent most of my family time growing up on a farm and working renn. faire circuts (hence the blacksmithing, chainmaile, bowyer, and fletcher work. Vacations with my family were generally old school hunting trips, no RV, no gun, no dogs, just track them hunt them and bring them home so I'm very at home in the woods. I am just starting my masters in Social work so it might be a while before I can head out to wherever this happens but i can bring a lot of skills with me as well.

Maweyatan

Name [on board]: Maweyatan
First name: Jacob
Skills: Music (Guitar, Bass, and Piano), drawing, not being able to figure out what I'm good at.
Jobs: Musician, Village Idiot, Entertainer, Artist, and person to lean on.
Additional: I am very odd and eccentric, so I might be hard to get along with for some people. xD

Tompa'Ivong

Name [on board]: Neynwey
First Name: John (nicknames: Wolf, Keoni)
Skills: Former Army Veteran, Medical Training/Trauma Care, Basic Tactical Skills.  Very Adept at using Staffs/Spears/Lances(I craft staffs).  Also Very Intelligent and Intuitive, Mechanically Inclined.
Jobs: A Scout Suits me very well due to the distances I can travel with minimal supplies.  I am also Shamanistic.  I am also a good person to come to with advice when it is warranted.
Additional:  I am rather sensitive towards others, taking care not to offend others.  I get along with others fairly well, but my Introductions are rather awkward at times.   ((army dog))

"peu to fwa tskxefa ayuti ska'a lu sìltsan? Tskxe a kllkxem ulte fpi nga ayuti ska'a.
—Toggo, goblin weaponsmith

Txur Niftxavang

Good to have you on the forum Wolf.  

Eywa ngahu
PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.

Eawnyu te Tisorina'Srusiyu'ite

b]Name [on board]:[/b] Marali Zrina
First name: Ariel
Skills: cooking, sewing, crafts, basically a hard worker, quick learner.
Jobs you would like:  cook, gardner, basically where im needed. im not fussy.
Additional: i have alot of household skills and i learn very quickly. easygoing about most things.

AlaRubra

Name [on board]:AlaRubra
First name:Tad
Skills: I'm not sure what my skills are, but i have tracked deer before while on some hunting trips, but my life has presented oppertunites for to see what im capable of. I will work for my community in any i can and im always willing to learn a new skill.
Jobs you would like: Hunting(im an okay tracker, just need to practice them) Any odd jobs avaliable will do nicely
Additional:I'm really intrested in this tribe, i think it's an excellent way to get closer nature, im no hippi and there is no way i could ever give up meat so this seems like great opprotunity. I hoping that one day i'll be able to come into this tribe to test my self, be part of a community that helps each other as a whole, and live closer to nature.

Na’ringHufwe

Name [on board]: Na'ring Hufwe (Forest Wind)
First name: Clay
Skills: Hunter, Stalker, Tracker and Survival Teacher.
Jobs you would like: Teacher, Hunter, Protection.
Additional: I have been a woodsman since I was a child. I only hunt for food, I am skilled with a Bow and firearms.
I teach others how to survive in the Wild.
I am trained in scouting, stalking and reading trails and weather.
Earn my trust, and I will never turn you away.

Kakrel Txep

Name [on board]: Iron
First name: Shanen
Skills: building weapons & buildings, sewing, fair with a sword, good with a bow, good with a firearm, hunting, cooking, brewer of mead and wine,  electrical, working with (but not limited to) glass, metal, wood, plastic, leather, ect. am only OK at black smithing but will get better, technical stuff as well as computer repair, and auto repair ( both diesel and gas), and desition making  ( there are few things i cant do )
Jobs you would like: being i have many skills, i could be placed in many a different position
Additional: being a nature based pagan, im closer to the earth than most people and i care about what i do. and i enjoy working with and am good with my hands.

<edit to fix my bad spelling>

tsamna

Go climbing, its better for you than xbox.

Predict

Welcome to the tribe!

Things are a bit slow at the moment but they will pick up.
Good to see so many with very useful, practical skills. IronDuke, you're the first brewer. Get posting everyone we need to find a location ;).

'Eylan

Kakrel Txep

aye, I have many skills. sadly spelling isnt one of them.

Predict

I can't see that being a problem. You are fluent in na'vi, aren't you ;)?

Kakrel Txep

genesis

Name [on board]: Genesis
First name: jennifer
Skills: artist, messeuse, hunter
Jobs you would like: jewelry maker/clothes maker, hunter
Additional: i can learn fast if you show me how to do it a few times
and i'm very shy, not very good with kids.
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!)

Txonari

Sorry to bring up a seemingly dead thread, but this looks interesting... unsure if there's any specific requirements for this... also unsure as to when this all is starting. If it's sometime in the very near future, I may hold off for awhile; whereas if it's in a year, or even a few years, I would probably be okay with joining.

Name [on board]: Txonari (Changed from "'Itan tanhì" and then from "Tìkawng'itan")
First name: Caleb
Skills: Generally knowledgeable, art, architecture, electrical, anything tech, etc (see below)
Jobs you would like: Really anything's fine
Additional: I may not appear to have many skills, but once I am shown something a few times I catch on extremely quick. I tend to be a very quiet person, but I can be social; depending on the situation.
All I want is a single thing worth fighting for.

Stynat

Kaltxì,

Name [on board]: Stynat
First name: Stijn
Skills: Hunting, Stealth, gaining knowledge about people/things, good with people/animals and I'm afraid of nothing.
Jobs you would like: Almost anything is okay.
Additional: I can learn fast if i want to, I'm not shy, my friends say that im open to people and that I'm social.