Post your profile here! [perm tribe, US only]

Started by Hawnu UnilTxep, January 17, 2010, 08:27:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armorant

Name [on board]:Armorant
First name:Jason
Skills:8 years as a tattoo artist, bow hunting since a young age, carpentry
Jobs you would like:Hunter, artist. possible tattoo artist?
Additional:i have nothing left to hold me back from my decision to join. i have no family of my own or anyone to leave behind. i am more than willing to leave the modern world for a real life.

'Itan Atxur

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Armorant

thank you for having me. i will do all that i can to further our mutual goal.

Sílron`zem__Ateyo

Name [on board]: Sílron`zem__Ateyo (I prefer to be called Ateyo)
First name: Greg
Skills: Good with hands Cooking, working with Kids(depending on Age 9-17), C.P.R. Adult, and child( didn't pass Infant),self defense, tree climbing (sometimes), willing to learn new skills and i'am working on others.
Jobs you would like: warrior=( ive trained in martial arts for a short time, ive trained in short swords and daggers/knives, and I've see tons of kung fu movies and shows –LOLz :D) hunter=(if given help like Apprentice or something and because im into archery.) Maybe fisher. Chef=( im an okay cook but im working on it), I could help in building the area we live in. Scavenger- (look for usable things for clothes, jewelry, shelter, tools, weapons.) willing to listen to some suggestions for jobs
Additional: Short but quick, Calm some of the time, weak physical heart but working o that(lolz), Allergic the pollen in the spring, but Nothing that bad(lust Runny nose, random itches, teary eyes, I should be fine,) heaver than look eat more than you might think (-sigh- yes im skinny but I have a fast metabolism.) octagonal forgetful but not to often. mild attention span.

Not to mention I normally stay up late, and I would bring at most sandals (im a bit cautious about broken off wood and splinters o_O)
I am a Warrior for my people, I hunt for my people, I fight for my people i protect my people. May Eywa bless my bow and daggers and grant me the power to help my people thru any challenge. May my strike be true and may my heart be pure.

Predict

Welcome to the tribe.

We won't need any warriors (history shows that picking fights has been the fastest way for existing tribes to be "rescued" or simply eliminated) but everyone will need to hunt, or at least know how.

As for sandals, I still can't manage more than 50m barefoot before stepping on something so you're not alone.

Sílron`zem__Ateyo

Quote from: 'Eylan Ayikranä on August 14, 2010, 12:43:03 PM
Welcome to the tribe.

We won't need any warriors (history shows that picking fights has been the fastest way for existing tribes to be "rescued" or simply eliminated) but everyone will need to hunt, or at least know how.

As for sandals, I still can't manage more than 50m barefoot before stepping on something so you're not alone.
Tam good to know im not alone :). and maby when people say warrior they could be protecte like (guard off predatores such as wolfs, bears and kioutes). (the anamals might attack us more than the Viperwolfs would atack the Na'vi) Just a thought. :-\
I am a Warrior for my people, I hunt for my people, I fight for my people i protect my people. May Eywa bless my bow and daggers and grant me the power to help my people thru any challenge. May my strike be true and may my heart be pure.

Predict

Possibly, I wouldn't be surprised if that became one of the jobs of a hunter though. Most large animals would tend to stay away from human settlements (noise and what not) so it shouldn't be too critical.

Sílron`zem__Ateyo

Quote from: 'Eylan Ayikranä on August 16, 2010, 09:11:37 AM
Possibly, I wouldn't be surprised if that became one of the jobs of a hunter though. Most large animals would tend to stay away from human settlements (noise and what not) so it shouldn't be too critical.
Irayo oe omun, it's just a thought ;D

Stynat

Quote from: 'Eylan Ayikranä on August 14, 2010, 12:43:03 PM

Fighting is unnecessary.
And who do you want to fight with?
I do not like do be a target of 1000 machine guns. ;)

Sílron`zem__Ateyo

Quote from: 'Eylan Ayikranä on June 11, 2010, 10:23:40 AM
I can't see that being a problem. You are fluent in na'vi, aren't you ;)?
I'm not so fluent in the language eather but i am working on it, and anyway for languages it would be English (or) Na'vi, and have some of the memders be like teachers for the "less fluent"?? Just gussing here :-\ :)

Tskoswizaw

Name [on board]:Tskoswizaw
First name:Travis
Skills:Skills... uhh Archery im deadly accurate (bullseye from 60 yards 9 times), Fishing, Stealthy, Im "built" so Id be good for something like construction, I can roof, And musical stuff but i doubt that would help in the tribe too much. I also know the forests/woods well and know trees/herbs that are of use.
Jobs you would like: I am a great hunter and I have the stomach so that, and also a construction kind of person aswell. Also a possible teacher because I know much about the forests and woods ect so I could teach others on stuff like that.
Additional:I am 14 I am not 100% sure this is my choice. Probably will spend a year and see how it goes then will make my final choice.

GENERATION 17: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Uriuujìn

Thought that a new one of these was necessary ^_^

Name [on board]:Uriuujìn
First name:Wish I could say, but I can't ^_^;
Skills: Quiet, personable, knowledgeable, I have a pretty good voice (so they tell me), a close connection to nature, and other stuff I guess ^_^
Jobs you would like: Weapons design, religious speaker
Additional: I like a lot of stuff, really. If you want to know more about me or my beliefs, then by all means, PLEASE message me. I am willing to talk to anyone anytime, as long as I'm at a computer at least ^_^
All of existence is based on the balance of energy, the exchange of good and evil, light and dark, life and death. The earth goddess teaches us that the latter balance is the most important. She takes no sides, but loves all life.
Without balance, Existence would crumble, and cease to be.
-Uriuujìn

Tonbogiri

Seemed an appropriate place to flag this up (US only! intro thread...)

We are currently looking into Hawaiian locations. It may sound naive, but the land is cheaper than expected and hunting is more freely allowed.
Of course, that means immigration to the US.
So all those of us who are already american citizens, be aware - it may be you guys who have to set up the "organisation", depending on what our immigration firms say.

But! Still not 100% on this yet - the immigration people are taking forever to reply...

old gallery link?id=2051[/img]

Na'viru san LearnNaviyä sìk oel olo'txepit nerekx siveiyi talun
    lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpong...

nawma skxawng

Name[on board]- nawma skxawng
First Name- Jake
Age- 16
Gender- Male
Location- Connecticut, US
Skills- technology(building shelter, layout of settlement, etc.), hunting(fish and game), politics
Jobs You would like- weapons design/construction, shelter design/construction, hunter
Additional- i can build almost anything, if given enough time, i also have quite a bit of money i would be willing to put into this

[url=http://j.mp/USEastLN][img]http://j.mp/e2FA8X[/img][/url]

'Awvea ultxari ohengeyä, nawma sa'nok lrrtok siveiyi

unìl mäkto

board name: unìl mäkto
first name: Wes
skills:stealth, hunting rifle or bow, fishing, tracking, teaching my self how to make a bow no arrows yet, science, math, generally good at living out doors, fast learner
jobs you would like: hunting, and what ever else you all need to get the job done
additional: athletic and can be lazy sometimes

Neyn'ite Te Tsahìk Txeptsyìp'ite

Name [on board]: Ney'ite Ateyo
First name: Sydnie
Skills: hunting/gathering, ritual, creating music (I sing and play guitar) creative writing, art (drawing, painting, etc)
Jobs you would like: any that pertain to my skills. :]
Additional: will update.
old gallery link?id=2025[/img]

oel ayngati kameie, ma aysmukan sì aysmuke, Eywa ayngahu.
oeyä tsmukan, ma Nick, oeru ngaytxoa livu. nìmwey tsurokx. nga yawne lu oer.

Tonbogiri

My my! two new people in the last two days. This is fantastic - welcome to the tribe! A great deal of our American cousins appear to have found the boards.
YOu both seem to have skills that would be useful to the tribe. Music would be a welcome luxury!

Our main issue right now is location. Find the relevant threads, and post your ideas!

old gallery link?id=2051[/img]

Na'viru san LearnNaviyä sìk oel olo'txepit nerekx siveiyi talun
    lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpong...

Neyn'ite Te Tsahìk Txeptsyìp'ite

irayo! I would be delighted in playing music for you, just ask

and I put in my vote on the second thread on location, btw  ;)
old gallery link?id=2025[/img]

oel ayngati kameie, ma aysmukan sì aysmuke, Eywa ayngahu.
oeyä tsmukan, ma Nick, oeru ngaytxoa livu. nìmwey tsurokx. nga yawne lu oer.

'Itan Atxur

Can't wait for 2013. I'll bet we see a huge spike in new members.

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Tuteyä amuiä 'itan

Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on March 15, 2011, 08:55:48 AM
Can't wait for 2013. I'll bet we see a huge spike in new members.

::whining like a kid:: but I don't want 2 wait that long hrh ;D ;D