Post your profile here! [perm tribe, US only]

Started by Hawnu UnilTxep, January 17, 2010, 08:27:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'Itan Atxur

Hrh. Same here. But at least it wont be a 12 year wait like between Titanic and Avatar! Plus, it's that much time for him to get it right. And he's making both sequels at the same time.

/off topic

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Tonbogiri

By 2013 we ought to be well on the way with the tribe - the spike in members would prove great for our fundraising efforts!

old gallery link?id=2051[/img]

Na'viru san LearnNaviyä sìk oel olo'txepit nerekx siveiyi talun
    lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpong...

'Itan Atxur

Hopefully by then we have a solid foundation and the new blood will be able to help us build and show us any errors we've made.

Neyn'ite Te Tsahìk Txeptsyìp'ite

nah, remember, by 2013 'Rrta will be gone because we've destroyed awngeyä nawma sa'nok. ;) I do believe that we don't have long (80 years, at most) until we've destroyed awngeyä sa'nok completely and it turns into a giant ball of toxic poison. :'(

every time I hear Jake say, speaking to ma Eywa at the Tree of Souls; 'they killed their Mother' it makes me want to cry. because it's completely true. I hate it.
old gallery link?id=2025[/img]

oel ayngati kameie, ma aysmukan sì aysmuke, Eywa ayngahu.
oeyä tsmukan, ma Nick, oeru ngaytxoa livu. nìmwey tsurokx. nga yawne lu oer.

Tskoswizaw

Quote from: Neyn'ite Te Tsahìk Txeptsyìp'ite on March 26, 2011, 12:47:03 PM
nah, remember, by 2013 'Rrta will be gone because we've destroyed awngeyä nawma sa'nok. ;) I do believe that we don't have long (80 years, at most) until we've destroyed awngeyä sa'nok completely and it turns into a giant ball of toxic poison. :'(

every time I hear Jake say, speaking to ma Eywa at the Tree of Souls; 'they killed their Mother' it makes me want to cry. because it's completely true. I hate it.
I agree, its sad and not fair to us who love our mother earth.
GENERATION 17: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: Neyn'ite Te Tsahìk Txeptsyìp'ite on March 26, 2011, 12:47:03 PM

Same here. Same with every movie with similar lines.

'Itan Atxur

I just realized that it doesn't make much sense to have both an introduction board AND these two topics. Locking it now. If you have any objection, please PM me or another mod.

[Edit]The reason I locked these topics is so people can create their own introduction topics instead of posting them all in one topic.

;D ;D

-Itan Atxur