Post your profile here! [perm tribe, US only]

Started by Hawnu UnilTxep, January 17, 2010, 08:27:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omatikaya'itan

guest2859

Name [on board]: Eana Ikran [Arcringno]
First name: Dominic or Donnie
Skills: ...I can fire a BB gun. Teaching myself archery. Built a bow, shoots a short distance.
Jobs you would like: Hunter, Backup medical, Eco-Village member
Additional: -

Omatikaya'itan

Question: Once we get all these people together in the tribe on this site then what do we do?

Meuia te Stxeli Tstew'itan

Quote from: Omatikaya'itan on February 07, 2010, 10:02:50 PM
Question: Once we get all these people together in the tribe on this site then what do we do?

We improvise!
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

guest2859

I'd say plan over a timespan of 2-3 years then take action.

Omatikaya'itan

True, So the point of this thread is to get a whole bunch of people together and start our own community a Na'vi community Sounds awsome

guest2859

This made me happen, my point went through.

Meuia te Stxeli Tstew'itan

Quote from: Omatikaya'itan on February 07, 2010, 10:12:09 PM
Sweet cant wait. Oh just had a good thought that wll probably be looked at in the future, Where is this community going to be? its got to be somwhere huge for like a small village

There a thread for that. But right now I think the only thing that we all agreed on is that it must me a warm place in the middle of nowhere.
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

guest2859

Hm... I made a map in the Tribe Location Brainstorm thingy. I have to update it because Indonesia was blocked off in my map and everyone decided that it could be included.

guest2859

Yeah, I saw one on TV. They look awesome. I wouldn't exactly shape it like a palmtree, but I'd go with the more common C shape [bay].

Txontaw

Can we please stop posting here? This is a thread for the profiles of people interested in joining the permanent tribe, not OT chit chat. Take it somewhere else.
"You're not in Kansas anymore. You're on Pandora, Ladies and Gentlemen." - Colonel Quaritch

MOUNTAINBANSHEE

we need more females!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

sezawte

;D
Name [on board]: sezawte
First name: Seb
Location: [here, just your state/country is fine, no need for city unless you want to] England
Skills: [hunting, stealth, good with kids, etc.] I've been shooting with a bow for years and i can shoot accurately at about 60 yards (tops) and also i'm good at cooking (i take it at school)
Jobs you would like: [based on your skills, obviously] Well hunting and cooking, I can track a bit but not well enough for me to be confident about it
Additional: I'm very serious about this, and i'm currently working on doing more archery and starting parkour so i'll be ready when the time comes  :P
join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Interested in a camping trip in the UK? Find out more Here

'Itan Atxur

Awesome! Good to hear you're serious (so am I). See if you can "recruit" more women (don't go crazy. But if you see an opportunity in another topic, then take it). We only have I believe 5 women to 25 or so men at the moment.  :(

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Ikranä mokri

were just gonna have to accept the fact that women dont wanna do this i would just say if you have a gf try and get like we are then well have more people, but that means staying with them for 4 years

Tirea Tskoyä has a new look see it[url=http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-

sezawte

Sadly my Na'vi isn't as good as it might be, i forgot to say it before but if anybody wants to talk to me via e-mail, msn, facebook or skype i'd be delighted to ;D

Interested in a camping trip in the UK? Find out more Here

'Itan Atxur

Well, hunter isn't a male only job with the Na'vi so it's my guess it won't be with us either. And welcome to the tribe!

Atan'eveng

Irayo irayo!

Eywa ngahu ma oeyä tsmukan =)
Oel ngati kameie ma [you]

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: Atan'ite on February 08, 2010, 12:15:13 PM
Additional: This is so weird, am I dreaming? I've always wanted something like that and then this movie came out and now I find out that there are actually people like me out there!

This is exactly how I felt.

Atan'eveng

I can't even imagine my life without Avatar now, without knowing you guys!

I can't believe and don't understand why I waited so long to watch Avatar and could only see it once since it's no playing anymore. totally skxawng.
Oel ngati kameie ma [you]