Post your profile here! [perm tribe, US only]

Started by Hawnu UnilTxep, January 17, 2010, 08:27:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawnu UnilTxep

This is for the permanent tribe, but I can see how it can be used for the summer camps ^^

Please only US here... eventually there will be a thread for every area, ... but I ran out of room... so as we get a lot of people in an area we'll make them their own thread! yay!

Alright, here's what's about you should post.  Feel free to add more!

COPY AND PASTE THIS CODE INTO YOUR REPLY BOX! THANKS! [it just makes this a whole lot easier, which makes it easier to read ^^]

[b]Name [on board]:[/b]
[b]First name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender: [/b]
[b]Location:[/b] [here, just your state/country is fine, no need for city unless you want to]
[b]Skills:[/b] [hunting, stealth, good with kids, etc.]
[b]Jobs you would like:[/b] [based on your skills, obviously]
[b]Additional:[/b]

For example:

Name [on board]: Unil Txep
First name: Lin
Skills: healer, good with kids, good at crafts [sewing, crocheting, knitting, jewelery making]
Jobs you would like: healer, helping watching the kids, working on clothes and such.  Maybe fishing.  I always catch a lot :D
Additional: I have an almost 3 year old daughter who would be accompanying me.  She's learning Na'vi as well.

Alright, that's not too hard, right ^^

Please PM me if you are still interested in the real Na'vi tribe.

Hawnu UnilTxep

East Coast:

Name [on board]: Unil Txep
First name: Lin
Skills: healer, good with kids, good at crafts [sewing, crocheting, knitting, jewelery making]
Jobs you would like: healer, helping watching the kids, working on clothes and such.  Maybe fishing.  I always catch a lot :D
Additional: I have an almost 3 year old daughter who would be accompanying me.  She's learning Na'vi as well.

Name [on board]: swizaw
First name: Erica (may change)
Gender: as for gender I identify as neutral, but my biological sex is female
Skills: fishing, cooking, keeping up with kids, feeling around in the dark
Jobs you would like: cook, fisherperson, explorer of territory, I wouldn't mind being a musician of the tribe, I play 3 instruments currently and am working on more :]
Additional: I'm nearsighted and allergic to the outside world, but I'm sure I'll be fine.  I often move around a lot in my sleep, and make odd noises in my sleep. If this disrupts anyone, move me away from those who will be disrupted :]

Name [on board]: Chloe (until I figure out a Na'vi name)
First name: Chloe
Skills: I'm rather good at being artistic, do surprisingly well with children, can be a leader if the situation demands one. I'm also very good at helping people through problems, whether physical/mental (at the rate my friends come to me for advice, I should open up my own business!), am very good at organizing and cleaning whatever needs to be done, and I think/formulate plans with "creative and unconventional insights" - so say my teachers!
Jobs you would like: I'm not too sure what kind of jobs are available. I'd say, based on others responses, I could be a scout/explorer, perhaps a chronicler of the history/goings-on of the Tribe, event organizer, wrangler caretaker of children, maintenance...things like that.
Additional: I'm not so hot with cooking, but I love exploring outdoors and peeking under rocks and in trees for animals/buried treasure/awesome things.

Name: Zalorticus
First name: Alex, Alexander
Skills: Stealth, Self-Defense, Well-read. I'm a freerunner, so I could teach people how to move through environments easily. Apparently, I am easy to talk to. I have a lot of friends who talk to me about problems, so I could help out with that.
Jobs you would like: I would like to be a warrior, because I have over six years of martial arts experience and love teaching. I would love to become a shaman and I have already talked with Uriuujìn about it, though. I could help in building the area we live in. I could also be a scout, seeing as I love running and can do it fairly fast.
Additional: Nothing in particular.

Name [on board]:  Atanyä tsyal
First name: Cameron
Skills: hunting, protecting
Jobs you would like: hunter
Additional: I have always dreamed of living a life of freedom in the wild, I have experience from the Marine Corp so I also know how to survive and protect those that need it, even if I don't look like much. One can not judge a book by it's cover.

Name [on board]: Étienne
First name: Étienne
Skills: Hunting, Stealth, Kids, Storyteller, Warrior
Jobs you would like: Hunter, Warrior, Nightwatcher, Storyteller
Additional: I'm nocturnal so anything to do with the night I'm cool with, not afraid of the dark just things that can maul my face.

Name [on board]: kharvilak (rather generic until I come up with my Na'vi name)
First name: Kurt
Skills: Archery; Weapons training; Western European sword fighting; 2 years of Tien Shan Pai Kung Fu; stealth; and believe it or not, cooking.
Jobs you would like: Warrior, Scout, etc.
Additional: Have a wife and 8 year old son (he LOVES Avatar).  I would love to be able to get back to natural living, move off of the grid, always doing my part to help the environment (but alas, I fear that we humans have, as Jake Sully so well pointed out, destroyed our Mother).  I'm pagan (a very eclectic mix of Asatru, Native American, Celtic, and whatever else interests me at the time) and also follow Buddhist philosophy.

Name [on board]: Itan Atitxur
First name: Benjamin
Skills: hunting, though I'm sure I could learn to be stealthy pretty quickly as well as other skills.
Jobs you would like: Hunter/Warrior for sure
Additional: Are we serious about this? Because I am.

Name [on board]: Txeykrra
First name: Sean (Will change)
Skills: I've owned and shot a bow for years now, as well as done several different martial arts, and I was the captain of my winterguard squad. So, archery and dancing
Jobs you would like: Hunter or dancer.
Additional:  Phone number: 904-955-4787

Name [on board]:Txur Niftxavang
First name:Txur
Skills: hunting, stealth, good with CQC, knife, disarming, bow & arrow, conventional firearms. 
Jobs you would like: Law Enforcement, leadership capable.
Additional: I'm friendly, My name explains it all, I have a strong passion for helping people, that is if I can...

Name [on board]: Pwatem
First name: Leigh
Skills: I'm very athletic; so I figure I'll be good at hunting, construction, I can sew and repair, cook, sing, 
Jobs you would like: I'm a fast learner, so it doesn't matter for the most part  ;D
Additional: niente veramente. . .  ::)

West Coast:

Board username: Bagget00
First Name: William/Willie - Whichever you like to use.
Skills: Basic welding, Woodworking, Some mechanical abilities, Good with kids (Have a sister and brother that are younger than me.) Negotiating, Being calm and meditative under different types of situations, Reading comprehension and Math. Best with measurements. Got my bearings about me.
Jobs: Would like to cook, fabricate and help repair huts and the like, Clan leader :) , Scouting, Hunting, Fishing, Computer repair for the computer (discussed in other older threads). Transportation. Anything else I could help with.
Additional: Like to read so I would probably bring quite a few books if I may.

Name [on board]: Txontaw
First name: Nate
Skills: Good w/ hands, also, am good tutor/teacher
Jobs you would like: Builder, Teacher, Hunter

Name: Teio
First name: Justina
Skills: Tracking, Fishing, Archery, Weaving, Sewing, Leathercraft, dancing, music.
Jobs you would like: I would like to be primarily creating clothing and ornamentation. I would love for my musical and dance skills to be enjoyed by the tribe. I would love to scout, as well.
Additional: I have lived in Alaska for much of my life. I have grown up in a hunting and outdoors family. I learned to shoot a bow when I was in 3rd grade. I would enjoy hunting, but I feel that the tribe needs skilled craftspeople. I have played the flute for seven years, and can play more primitive wind instruments including the fife and didgeridoo. I began dancing ballet but have moved in a more interpretative direction. I am currently choreographing a tribal-style dance for my school's summer show :)

Name: Tserepx Utail
First name: Robert
Skills: hunting, archery, weapons training etc. Some stealth
Jobs you would like: not sure probably hunter
Additional: I make weapons, lol

Name on board: Omatikaya'Itan
First Name: Kyle
Skills: bow/rifle hunting, Fighting, flying
Jobs you would like to have: Warrior but will settle for hunter
Additional: Loves heights, Loves the water and being under the surface, Loves the feel of either a rifle or bow in his hands.

North West:

Name [on board]: Tíloran
First name: Allen
Age: 26 (god you people make me feel old...and I'm suppose to be young.)
Location: [here, just your state/country is fine, no need for city unless you want to] Idaho, USA
Skills: [hunting, stealth, good with kids, etc.] Architecture, cooking, hunting, scouting, trap making, engineering
Jobs you would like: [based on your skills, obviously] Don't really care as long as I'm useful.
Additional: In martial arts I'm trained in Bujikan Ninjitsu to 1st Shodan, I'm a second degree black belt in Shaolin Kung Fu and a green belt in Emei Kung Fu.  I have a mnemonic memory, so I can memorize lists.  I can read up to 1,200 words per minute, so I can cover large amounts of information for the tribe.  I also can play a mean tin whistle.  Not that playing a tin whistle is mean or impressive, but I can do it.

Mid-West:

Name [on board]: Uriuujìn
First name: Uriuujìn (Call me Ishmael! XD jk, Ury is fine, but only in public. I would prefer Uriuujìn on the forms and over the interwebz)
Skills: Stealth, science, math, patience, cleaning, listening, counseling, spiritualism, music and teaching
Jobs you would like:  I would like to remain the Spiritual Leader/Shaman, but I would like to, during the rest of the time, be a teacher as well as pulling my weight with chores and the like. Being a musician would be possible too, but writing music might not work out ^_^; I'd also be willing to help scout. I wouldn't mind chronicling our Tribe's progress for the masses either. I can be a mean storyteller ^_^
Additional:
I just am happy that this has become such a success! I didn't personally start this idea, but I watched it grow, and it makes me proud to think that I get to help in any way, shape, or form. Please call upon me should you need anything at all! I'm on facebook XD

Name [on board]: Nìwotxkrr Tsahameylu
First name: Alex
Skills: Music, Art, Mathematics, Tracking, biology
Jobs you would like: Hunting, Playing music, Capturing the Tribal experience through painting, Problem solving
Additional: I'm still debating on whether or not this is something I will do, It is a huge life changing decision and I won't take it lightly.

Name [on board]:OmegaQ1
First name:Quentin
Skills: i cant say that i have any particular skills but i can help with any kind of chores, or jobs. if its something that im not sure how to do then i only really need to be shown once then im fine to do it. i will try to learn some skills before hand.
Jobs you would like: i guess handyman  :D
Additional:i still dont know if id be able to do the permanent camp when and if it happens but if there is a trial camp that will happen somewere near northern utah then i might be able to go to that this summer or the next

Name [on board]: Txon Uniltiranyu
First name: Megan (Or Shay)
Skills: hmm see I haven't exactly trained for this yet...I'll fill this out later
Jobs you would like: Give me a job and I'll get it done.
Additional: This has been my dream for so many years, to escape from society and be free in the wild, living as one with nature, as the Na'Vi do.  I can't wait :)

Name [on board]:Letxuma Swizaw
First name:Hunter
Skills: [hunting and preparation(field dressing, smoking), hard labor, survival skills, environmental scientist(don't know if that might help), decision making]
Jobs you would like: [Hunter, builder, cook]
Additional: Probably gonna finish college first. I'm starting next fall.

Name [on board]:Ta'em Swizaw
First name:David
Skills: [I was in fencing for three years..I guess that counts for something, and I am a decent pathfinder. I also am great with kids, a very good negotiator, I prefer to lead rather then follow but I can listen just as well as speak, and insects, spiders, etc.. don't really bother me.]
Jobs you would like: [An overseer or gatherer, but am open to suggestion]
Additional: Not sure what to say here

Southwest:

Name: Tengfya Swizaw
First Name: Campbell
Skills: I'm marginally more competent at surviving outdoors than the average tawtute. I'm learning more about tracking and a complete outdoor life. Can at least shoot a bow.
Jobs: Village idiot?
Additional: I'll update this as I actually develop skills and stuff. At 15, my life is only beginning to come together.

Name [on board]: Tìterkup Ta'em
First name: Tyler
Skills: Good at archery :) I have other skills but I can't really think of any super useful ones for our tribe....
Jobs you would like: Hunter
Additional: I'm so ready to do this!

Name [on board]: Txontoruk [Arcringno]
First name: Dominic or Donnie
Skills: ...I can fire a BB gun. I learn fast so I can try archery.
Jobs you would like: Hunter, Cook, Back-up Medical
Additional: Will add up.

South-east:

Name [on board]:Mindas Ar'ran (until I can come up with something better)
First name:Mindas
Age:33 (guess that makes me the village elder haha), married, child on the way (It's a baby girl and we're naming her Kairi Neytiri as it stands now)
Skills: I've been practicing martial arts for about 22 years, teaching martial arts for about 8 years. I'm very handy with a knife or knuckles, good with a staff as well. I haven't completed my personal trainer cert yet, but I'm pretty close and with my background I could help people come up with fitness plans and such. My archery is a little rusty, but I plan on working on that over the summer. I've been through more than one wilderness survival class and have done some primitive camping, but not too much.
Jobs you would like: Hunter, protector, or personal combat skills instructor.
Additional:I can play the didgeradoo! haha

Hawai'i:

Name [on board]: Useyka Toktor
First name:  Kuro in rl but I do want to get used to be called Useyka Toktor
Skills: Stealth, good with kids, scouting, Fishing and some spear fishing skill. Though it wont make much difference I am very good at technology so if we ever needed technological aid, I could try and help with the best of my knowledge
Jobs you would like: I'm not exactly the physically built person so when it comes to some certain things. I am willing to listen to some suggestions for jobs
Additional: I dont know what else I could add so maybe i'll add some more later

Please PM me if you are still interested in the real Na'vi tribe.

swizaw

Name [on board]: swizaw
First name: Erica (may change)
Gender: as for gender I identify as neutral, but my biological sex is female
Skills: fishing, cooking, keeping up with kids, feeling around in the dark
Jobs you would like: cook, fisherperson, explorer of territory
Additional: I'm nearsighted and allergic to the outside world, but I'm sure I'll be fine.

EDIT: I forgot to mention in additional that I often move around a lot in my sleep, and make odd noises in my sleep. If this disrupts anyone, move me away from those who will be disrupted :]

EDIT #2: I also forgot to mention that I wouldn't mind being a musician of the tribe, I play 3 instruments currently and am working on more :]

Deamon5550

Kaltxì,

Name [on board]: Deamon5550
First name: Nick
Skills: construction, planning, climbing (mostly rock), mechanics, basic engeneering (I know not very helpful in this context), and im a decent chef
Jobs you would like: Construction, general site maintence
Additional: I train with CircusWest, so I'm quite fit, healthy and agile, I am a venturer (kinda like scouts) and I play ultimate frisbee (anyone else play? I hope so :P)
Kìyevame ulte Eywa ngahu.

join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

bagget00

Board username: Bagget00
First Name: William/Willie - Whichever you like to use.
Skills: Basic welding, Woodworking, Some mechanical abilities, Good with kids (Have a sister and brother that are younger than me.) Negotiating, Being calm and meditative under different types of situations, Reading comprehension and Math. Best with measurements.
Jobs: Would like to cook, fabricate and help repair huts and the like, Clan leader :) , Hunting, Fishing, Computer repair for the computer (discussed in other older threads). Transportation. Anything else I could help with.
Additional: Like to read so I would probably bring quite a few books if I may.

I did play ultimate frisbee but not for a long time.
"meoauniaea" (meh-oh-ah-oo-nee-ah-eh-ah). "Don't ask me what it means - I haven't assigned a meaning yet. But I love the word!" Frommer said.

"Latin and Zombies. Technically dead, but still influencing society."

Author of http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-fanfiction/displayed/

The old Uriuujìn

Name [on board]: Uriuujìn
First name: Uriuujìn (Call me Ishmael! XD jk, Ury is fine, but only in public. I would prefer Uriuujìn on the forms and over the interwebz)
Skills: Stealth, science, math, patience, cleaning, listening, counseling, spiritualism, music and teaching
Jobs you would like:  I would like to remain the Spiritual Leader/Shaman, but I would like to, during the rest of the time, be a teacher as well as pulling my weight with chores and the like. Being a musician would be possible too, but writing music might not work out ^_^; I'd also be willing to help scout. I wouldn't mind chronicling our Tribe's progress for the masses either. I can be a mean storyteller ^_^
Additional:
I just am happy that this has become such a success! I didn't personally start this idea, but I watched it grow, and it makes me proud to think that I get to help in any way, shape, or form. Please call upon me should you need anything at all! I'm on facebook XD

Eywa ayngahu, ma oeyä aytsmuke sì aytsmukan.

-Uriuujìn

Chloe

Name [on board]: Chloe (until I figure out a Na'vi name)
First name: Chloe
Skills: I'm rather good at being artistic, do surprisingly well with children, can be a leader if the situation demands one. I'm also very good at helping people through problems, whether physical/mental (at the rate my friends come to me for advice, I should open up my own business!), am very good at organizing and cleaning whatever needs to be done, and I think/formulate plans with "creative and unconventional insights" - so say my teachers!
Jobs you would like: I'm not too sure what kind of jobs are available. I'd say, based on others responses, I could be a scout/explorer, perhaps a chronicler of the history/goings-on of the Tribe, event organizer, wrangler caretaker of children, maintenance...things like that.
Additional: I'm not so hot with cooking, but I love exploring outdoors and peeking under rocks and in trees for animals/buried treasure/awesome things.

Txontaw

Name [on board]: Txontaw
First name: Nate
Skills: Good w/ hands, also, am good tutor/teacher
Jobs you would like: Builder, Teacher, Hunter
Additional: I originally started this whole thing. Also, I HATE fishing. I like fish, I hate fishing.
"You're not in Kansas anymore. You're on Pandora, Ladies and Gentlemen." - Colonel Quaritch

ean-nari

Name [on board]: ean nari
First name: Baldwin
Skills: hunting, fishing, cooking
Jobs you would like: hunter, cook
Additional: nothing special
Interested in a camping trip in the UK? Find out more Here

Tutean-tìhawnu

Name [on board]: Tutean-tìhawnu
First name: Alexander
Skills: Construction, hunting, mechanics, metalworking, "apprentice" bowyer/fletcher
Jobs you would like: Hunter, construction
Additional: Not much really...
Kìyevame ma aytsmuktu, Eywa ngahu

join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

Name [on board]: Nìwotxkrr Tsahameylu
First name: Alex
Skills: Music, Art, Mathematics, Tracking, biology
Jobs you would like: Hunting, Playing music, Capturing the Tribal experience through painting, Problem solving
Additional: I'm still debating on whether or not this is something I will do, It is a huge life changing decision and I won't take it lightly.
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

Ikranä mokri

Name [on board]:Twonyu Ikranä
First name: alex
Skills:  i can hunt, im ok with a bow, i know how to use a knife and im pretty stealthy, i do Drama as well (probs not useful)
Jobs you would like: hunter/warrior. something interesting
Additional: well im coming from UK so itll cost me so if we have to put money in i might have to get a job or somethign i dunno

Tirea Tskoyä has a new look see it[url=http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-

OmegaQ1

Name [on board]:OmegaQ1
First name:Quentin
Skills: i cant say that i have any particular skills but i can help with any kind of chores, or jobs. if its something that im not sure how to do then i only really need to be shown once then im fine to do it. i will try to learn some skills before hand.
Jobs you would like: i guess handyman  :D
Additional:i still dont know if id be able to do the permanent camp when and if it happens but if there is a trial camp that will happen somewere near northern utah then i might be able to go to that this summer or the next
It's my job to keep you alive. I will not succeed. -Colonel Quaritch

Txon Taronyu

Name [On Board] Palulukan makto
Age 16 (17 at may)
Gender male
location toronto ontario
skills hunting, fishing, stealth, cooking, pottery, carpendry, archery, eginering( electronic and building things), sowing, have knowledge of plants, animals, practically memorized SAS survival guide
basically a jack of all trades to do with surviving out in the wilderness
Jobs: any, doctor, hunter, spirtual leader, mechanic, weaver, I could be anything really not to brag but I am good at almost anything exsept math
Additional have loved the wilderness and wanted to do this since birth
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!)

Tengfya swizaw

Name: Tengfya Swizaw
First Name: Campbell
Skills: I'm marginally more competent at surviving outdoors than the average tawtute. I'm learning more about tracking and a complete outdoor life. Can at least shoot a bow.
Jobs: Village idiot?
Additional: I'll update this as I actually develop skills and stuff. At 15, my life is only beginning to come together.

Here's to not knowing exactly what you're saying and having fun with it.

Proud founder of the DeviantART Learn Na'vi group!
http://learnnavi.deviantart.com/

Atanyä tsyal

Name [on board]:  Atanyä tsyal
First name: Cameron
Skills: hunting, protecting, leading
Jobs you would like: hunter
Additional: I have always dreamed of living a life of freedom in the wild, I have experience from the Marine Corp so I also know how to survive and protect those that need it, even if I don't look like much. One can not judge a book by it's cover.

Zalorticus

Name: Zalorticus

First name: Alex, Alexander

Skills: Stealth, Self-Defense, Well-read. I'm a freerunner, so I could teach people how to move through environments easily. Apparently, I am easy to talk to. I have a lot of friends who talk to me about problems, so I could help out with that.

Jobs you would like: I would like to be a warrior, because I have over six years of martial arts experience and love teaching. I would love to become a shaman and I have already talked with Uriuujìn about it, though. I could help in building the area we live in. I could also be a scout, seeing as I love running and can do it fairly fast.

Additional: Nothing in particular.
Failure is the mother of success.
Soon, we will no longer be the leaves on the wind, but the wind itself.
You don't have to be a scholar to be a leader.
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!)

Étienne

Name [on board]: Étienne
First name: Étienne
Skills: Hunting, Stealth, Kids, Storyteller, Warrior
Jobs you would like: Hunter, Warrior, Nightwatcher, Storyteller
Additional: I'm nocturnal so anything to do with the night I'm cool with, not afraid of the dark just things that can maul my face.

Teio

Name: Teio
First name: Justina
Skills: Tracking, Fishing, Archery, Weaving, Sewing, Leathercraft, dancing, music.
Jobs you would like: I would like to be primarily creating clothing and ornamentation. I would love for my musical and dance skills to be enjoyed by the tribe. I would love to scout, as well.
Additional: I have lived in Alaska for much of my life. I have grown up in a hunting and outdoors family. I learned to shoot a bow when I was in 3rd grade. I would enjoy hunting, but I feel that the tribe needs skilled craftspeople. I have played the flute for seven years, and can play more primitive wind instruments including the fife and didgeridoo. I began dancing ballet but have moved in a more interpretative direction. I am currently choreographing a tribal-style dance for my school's summer show :)

keye'ung makto

Tserepx Utail
Robert
male
california USA [here, just your state/country is fine, no need for city unless you want to]
hunting, archery, weapons training ect some stealth [hunting, stealth, good with kids, etc.]
not sure probbably hunter [based on your skills, obviously]
i make weapons lol