Age?

Started by Meynari Ke'nawm, November 05, 2010, 07:39:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: Meynari Ke'nawm on November 05, 2010, 07:39:25 PM
Kaltxì, fellow Na'vi! I was just wondering who was the oldest or youngest person on the forum? I hope there's no limit, because I'm probably the youngest here! Please reply.

The limit that was decided upon (though nothing is set in stone obviously) is that you must be of legal age in whatever country we settle on.

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Tirea Atstunwi

Unfortunately, i'm one of the oldest here.  :'( (Or maybe... The oldest?... :-X Nang!).

'Itan Atxur

If Col Quaritch is still around I believe he's in his 50's. Hope he's doing all right.

;D ;D

-Itan Atxur

Teyl Maktoyu Ayfìwopxä

I turned 18 in Januari, don't like it, gotta watch out with more things now, like being drunk in public...

'Itan Atxur

Stupid American laws  :( though... I'm 23, so... it doesn't matter, lol

;D ;D

-Itan Atxur

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Oe ma 16, I will be 17 the 16th of november

Txantslusam Skxawng

I am also 16, next year I am 18...................

............ and this year 5th of May I will be 17!

WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Mìhìl Taronyu on March 21, 2011, 03:19:40 PM
I turned 18 in Januari, don't like it, gotta watch out with more things now, like being drunk in public...
I also gotta watch out for that, legal drinking is here is 16, so its kinda tempting :P Nah, I wouldn't that, screws up my mind
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Txura Rolyu

Being able to just have some nice wine at a dinner would be great... sadly America wont let you drink legally until 21 years old.  :'(

Too many people treat it like its a party drink and end up getting wasted, poisoned, or a Driving Under the Influence ticket when/if they get caught. The worst is when they survive a crash when they hit somebody.
Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: How will I know if she chooses me?
Neytiri: She will try to kill you.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*