How To: Your Own Dreamwalker [Project Pandora] {Updated!}

Started by OfPandora, January 04, 2010, 04:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tsmukan ftu Eywa

ok, a lil help. I haven't gotten to pandora but I just had a jump in finding markers using this technique.

1: before you go to sleep do something strange....(Play a bad video game, ect..)
2: think of a forest and build a picture in your mind and see it while your trying to sleep.
3: If you haven't been able to remember your dream, it would be best to get lots of sleep (for me it too 7 hrs)
4: Sleep :D
NEYTIRI
      I am with you now, Jake. We are mated for
      life.

JAKE
      We are?

NEYTIRI
      Yes. It is our way.
         (innocently)
      Oh. I forgot to tell?

Txon Taronyu

Join the real life Na'vi tribe here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!)

Maweya tirea

Quote from: Txaklan on January 19, 2010, 08:42:28 AM
Quote from: Maweya tirea on January 18, 2010, 05:46:57 PM
Every time I try the WILD technique, I get in a really comfy position and am about to drift off when I get really bad itches on my head and arms for no reason and I have to scratch them and I have to start over. Does this happen to anybody else?  ???
Yes, to me! I hate it!  >:(
Glad it's not just me.  :D
I am trying to figure out how to stop them though.
God síltsan lu!!!!!

albani

I was able to visit pandora once or twice. I have been a lucid dreamer ever since I was a tiny kid. I learned various methods to control, monitor and modify dreams when I was around 14. 

Most of the time My dreams are so surreal, that I remember them as actual memories, Right down to textures, smells, winds, etc. But of course, I do not dream every day as per typically I sleep rather poorly.

The initial try it took 3 times to go to Pandora. Even then, I just spent some time running through the forrest, I was awoken by my roomie or an alarm of sorts. I leave a beacon of sorts that somehow reminds me that I am in a dream, while I am actually dreaming. that or I will find an inconsistency in the dream itself and realize that it is in fact a dream, Once its known, I have a little fun.
My only limitations are your dreams.

Tanhì Tireafya'o

Quote from: albani on January 19, 2010, 08:46:32 PM
I was able to visit pandora once or twice. I have been a lucid dreamer ever since I was a tiny kid. I learned various methods to control, monitor and modify dreams when I was around 14. 

Most of the time My dreams are so surreal, that I remember them as actual memories, Right down to textures, smells, winds, etc. But of course, I do not dream every day as per typically I sleep rather poorly.

The initial try it took 3 times to go to Pandora. Even then, I just spent some time running through the forrest, I was awoken by my roomie or an alarm of sorts. I leave a beacon of sorts that somehow reminds me that I am in a dream, while I am actually dreaming. that or I will find an inconsistency in the dream itself and realize that it is in fact a dream, Once its known, I have a little fun.
Yep, though the smells and wind may be deceiving. As a kid, when I would run around, the wind would go through my hair and I always thought that was the fastest as you could feel wind. So when dreaming, I used to fly, but the wind I felt, was the wind of me running 6km/s (I was very very little)

Smells could be deceiving too. I mean, when you think something smells like that, you'll dream and dream that it smells like that, even though it isn't. The smell you have of the forest, is only the smell you have from forests here.

That's the only thing I don't like about this (the smell part). But we can't do something about it.

Nice to know there's someone out there too. (Where on pandora are you, I'd like to visit you. Teehee)

Son of The Eastern Sea Ikran Tribe

Pandora, is all our earth could have been

albani

I did not know where i was. That particular dream had no smells that I can recall either, others, did.

Tanhì Tireafya'o

Quote from: albani on January 20, 2010, 03:12:13 AM
I did not know where i was. That particular dream had no smells that I can recall either, others, did.
You should work on that. I mean, dreaming without feeling,smelling/hearing/seeing is actually almost nothing. I mean: Yeah, it's great that you can control, but you'll have the real effect when you can smell and feel things. (Warm, cold, nice smell and so on)

Maybe the reason why we can't see eachother in dreams: Timezones? I live in GMT+1 so I sleep from 21:00 - 06:00 (GMT). (Yeah, I know we can't share dreams on purpose, but it's possible somehow. I really want to be able to pick up brainwaves of someone else :P

albani

er.. I was still able to see and feel. Just did not know where the heck I was in relation to anything else. Lost in a dream if you will

My sleep schedule varies quite a bit depending on what I have to do for the day. I'm on GMT -1.

tsmukan ftu Eywa

It's good to see some have fond memories of dreaming. but most my posts will come from my point of view.... I have sleep apnea so dreams come rare and if I do I spend about 3 minutes there. I would like to add to what my findings with that been said.

1: Relax to a soothing song Ex:Hello Seattle (intro only) by: Owl City

2: Don't fall asleep with head phones in... your still aware of what's around you even when you sleep (you can still hear and feel)

3: if you don't have dreams normally you may have a sleeping problem so check with your doctor if you don't trust hem (which I hope you do...) you can take anything to make you sleep (Tylenol PM) before you go to bed read drug facts and don't take meds without knowing what they are! they will kill you if not correctly used.

4: To get used to having longer dreams spend every other day of a break sleeping as long as you can. (depression may occur) this is only because lots of sleep means loss of social time and over sleeping. sun can help stop this and isn't a clear or proven method of stopping depression.

5: :D have fun with this. I am not a doctor so do trust my drug facts pleese
NEYTIRI
      I am with you now, Jake. We are mated for
      life.

JAKE
      We are?

NEYTIRI
      Yes. It is our way.
         (innocently)
      Oh. I forgot to tell?

Txon Taronyu

Everybody should try biaurial beats they work so well!!!
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!)

OfPandora

Quote from: Txon Taronyu (palulukan makto) on January 20, 2010, 04:31:32 PM

Yes, that's very true. Just make sure you use headphones when listening to Binaural Beats because they work like this: The frequency emitted from the right speaker is slightly different from the frequency emitted from the left. When the difference is sent to your brain, your brain detects this difference and begins resonating on that very difference. Because of this, it's crucial that headphones are used for the best effect using these beats.

Isochronic Tones do not require the use of headphones (although they still deliver the best effect) because the tone is the same for the right and left speakers. Indeed, it uses a different method for stimulation.
"Why do you get so excited before you sleep?"

"Because it is only in such state that I have access to Pandora."

Txon Taronyu

ya but they work really well for me 150% lucidicy!!!!

Txon Taronyu

Tanhì Tireafya'o

Nice site. But I won't use it. They never work for me :P

Atanä mungeyu

tonight's my 3rd night of trying XD
but anyway, really nice idea!, i do wonder though, has anyone succesfully had a lucid dream yet?
eywa ayngahu,
unilyu
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

nederlandse pocket guide door mij en txura tirea.

Txon Uniltìranyu

I've tried lucid dreaming before and got it to work a few times :)  but also there is astral projection, where you separate your spirit from your body, and you can actually visit faraway places and talk to other spirits.  If we could combine the two, we could create a Pandora community where we could meet each other :) projecting is very hard to learn, it's a step up from lucid dreaming, though.
www.astralvoyage.com

Tanhì Tireafya'o

Yep, that's quite hard. But I'll try it. Still, the only way we can visit eachother (and learn na'vi?) is when we do this all together or else we can't see each other.

Taronyu ta'em

I'm struggling to have my first lucid dream! :-\ (those I had as a little kid does not count) But there have only been 2 days since I started so I guess I just have to be patient.
Eywa ngahu, aysmukan sì aysmuke

Atanä mungeyu

Quote from: Txon Taronyu (palulukan makto) on January 20, 2010, 04:31:32 PM
is that a way for lucidity?
already downloaded some though XD
eywa ayngahu,
unilyu
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

nederlandse pocket guide door mij en txura tirea.

tìngay mungeyu

I'm also struggling to have a lucid dream. Tonight is my 5th try. OK 5 days are not too much and maybe I'm a bit impatient.  :-[
Every night when I go to sleep I tell myself that I want a lucid dream and I do the MILD techniques but nothing has happened yet. When I wake up I always remember my dreams, now I can tell you even what I dreamt the day before yesterday, but these are not lucid dreams. :-[ I hope someday I will experience lucidity, I will be very very happy.  :D