How To: Your Own Dreamwalker [Project Pandora] {Updated!}

Started by OfPandora, January 04, 2010, 04:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atanä mungeyu

could anyone please explain what the biaurial things are for, i'd like to know before i try it tonight XD
eywa ayngahu,
unilyu
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

nederlandse pocket guide door mij en txura tirea.

Txon Taronyu

They are two sound playing at once in a headset and it causes your brain to enter differnt states there is a desctription on http://healingbeats.com/
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!)

Atanä mungeyu

Quote from: Txon Taronyu (palulukan makto) on January 22, 2010, 02:51:33 PM
They are two sound playing at once in a headset and it causes your brain to enter differnt states there is a desctription on http://healingbeats.com/

yeah, but i'm wondering if they can lead to lucidity?
eywa ayngahu,
unilyu
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

nederlandse pocket guide door mij en txura tirea.

Txon Taronyu

Ya definatly and they can do lots of other things such as oob and increased memory
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!)

albani

Binaural beats do infact work. For me, I don't like it with background music and favour the 528Hz frequency range.  Its actually really soothing.
My only limitations are your dreams.

Txon Taronyu

Ya They have done lots of diffenerent things for me! all were amazing

Tanhì Tireafya'o

Quote from: tìngay mungeyu on January 22, 2010, 11:42:00 AM
I'm also struggling to have a lucid dream. Tonight is my 5th try. OK 5 days are not too much and maybe I'm a bit impatient.  :-[
Every night when I go to sleep I tell myself that I want a lucid dream and I do the MILD techniques but nothing has happened yet. When I wake up I always remember my dreams, now I can tell you even what I dreamt the day before yesterday, but these are not lucid dreams. :-[ I hope someday I will experience lucidity, I will be very very happy.  :D
What you should try:
- Try sleeping one or two hours more a night. It's possible that your body can handle five hours of sleep but your mind needs more. Or vice versa.
- Take a piece of paper and map out what you want to do. This helps you to make sure you won't throw away any second of lucidity
- Keep on focussing overday: Keep asking yourself: Am I dreaming? How to check: Use a digital watch; Count your fingers; Use analog watch; Focus on a tree and try to let it grow (Think of how it looks like when it grows.) <- You might not want to that in public :P <-,
- Most important of all: Make sure your sleeping on a comfortable bed.

Eywa ngahu,

Tanhì Tireafya'o

Son of The Eastern Sea Ikran Tribe

Pandora, is all our earth could have been

tìngay mungeyu

Quote from: Tanhì Tireafya'o on January 22, 2010, 03:24:29 PM
Quote from: tìngay mungeyu on January 22, 2010, 11:42:00 AM
I'm also struggling to have a lucid dream. Tonight is my 5th try. OK 5 days are not too much and maybe I'm a bit impatient.  :-[
Every night when I go to sleep I tell myself that I want a lucid dream and I do the MILD techniques but nothing has happened yet. When I wake up I always remember my dreams, now I can tell you even what I dreamt the day before yesterday, but these are not lucid dreams. :-[ I hope someday I will experience lucidity, I will be very very happy.  :D
What you should try:
- Try sleeping one or two hours more a night. It's possible that your body can handle five hours of sleep but your mind needs more. Or vice versa.
- Take a piece of paper and map out what you want to do. This helps you to make sure you won't throw away any second of lucidity
- Keep on focussing overday: Keep asking yourself: Am I dreaming? How to check: Use a digital watch; Count your fingers; Use analog watch; Focus on a tree and try to let it grow (Think of how it looks like when it grows.) <- You might not want to that in public :P <-,
- Most important of all: Make sure your sleeping on a comfortable bed.

Eywa ngahu,

Tanhì Tireafya'o

I will try these :D

Irayo ulte Eywa ngahu!

Novo

I have some weird expirience with Lucid Dreaming.
Sometimes, it is so real and i can see and feel like I am awaken, and the Best part is, sometimes i can
continue my dream on the next night.

The best result i get, when i am drunken a little bit and if i hear Trance Music with InEar Headphones.

Hmm let me explore Pandora and do some hot stuff with Neytiri xD

The worst thing was, i was dreaming that i have woke up and did some things i not explain here.

Oe kähahaw, Oe kin tìhahaw.

Mfg Novo
"So wird das immer gemacht! Wenn man etwas haben will macht man sich einen Feind!
Und dies rechtfertigt dann dass du es dir nehmen kannst!" - Jake Sully

Taronyu ta'em

this weekend I tried to do the WBTB  from friday-saturday and saturday-sunday, but it ended with total failure.

Before I went to bed, I was listening to a binaural beat that I read should help you to have a lucid dream. I then set my alarm to 6:30 and then went to sleep, while constantly thinking that I want to lucid dream tonight. But guess what!? Both nights I couldn't remember being awaken by the alarm. I couldn't not a SINGLE thing! All I know was that when I woke up, I found my alarm in my bed, and I thought "WTH!? what happened!?"
Do you think I could have been sleepwalking, and while sleepwalking, turned off my alarm, went back to bed and fall asleep?

I think it have something to do that I didn't got enough sleep. I Remember that I both nights fell asleep around 2:30 am. That means I only got like 4 hours of sleep before I should get up and do the WBTB.
Eywa ngahu, aysmukan sì aysmuke

Yerik Taronyu

@Novo
You cannot say that unless you are a furry, like me >:C

--------------------

You don't actually need Lucid Dreaming to become one with Pandora.
All you need is silence, and a comfortable place to be.

Then start using yout imagination.
If you don't like the silence, you can look for an ambient recording of a jungle or something alike.

Personally, I have not yet tried, because... It's not quiet here yet. My father is looking at the television. And there are sirens and stuff :<

Try it. With some luck, you fall asleep and get into Lucid Dreaming, continuing your adventures unaware of sleeping about it.

At least that's how I started Lucid Dreaming.

tìngay mungeyu

Quote from: Yerik Taronyu on January 24, 2010, 03:02:15 PM
@Novo
You cannot say that unless you are a furry, like me >:C

--------------------

You don't actually need Lucid Dreaming to become one with Pandora.
All you need is silence, and a comfortable place to be.

Then start using yout imagination.
If you don't like the silence, you can look for an ambient recording of a jungle or something alike.

Personally, I have not yet tried, because... It's not quiet here yet. My father is looking at the television. And there are sirens and stuff :<

Try it. With some luck, you fall asleep and get into Lucid Dreaming, continuing your adventures unaware of sleeping about it.

At least that's how I started Lucid Dreaming.

This is what I'm doing every night when I go to sleep. :) I've never had a lucid dream but at least I try to imagine myself on Pandora flying on my ikran and talking to the Na'vis...
I always fall asleep but I still don't get into lucid dreaming. :'(

Hmm, I believe that someday it will work till then I try what Tanhì Tireafya'o advised me and this imagination thing. :)

Na'rìng

Yea, I've been trying to get another lucid dream, but since my stroke, I simply haven't. Although my daydreaming is very imaginative, and just before I go to sleep and I start daydreaming I do have limited control of the basis of my actual dream.
Eywa ngahu ma smukan.
Eywa'evengä yawne lu oeru.

It kraon. XD!!! (Speak it the Na'vi way)

Yerik Taronyu

Quote from: Na'rìng on January 24, 2010, 03:48:49 PM
Yea, I've been trying to get another lucid dream, but since my stroke, I simply haven't. Although my daydreaming is very imaginative, and just before I go to sleep and I start daydreaming I do have limited control of the basis of my actual dream.

STROKE?! D:

Tengfya swizaw

Since my last post, I've researched some stuff and tried to initiate a lucid dream through WILD. I went to bed earlier, woke up about 6 hours after I went to sleep, and did pretty much everything as said in this thread as well as on here-> http://www.dreamviews.com/community/showthread.php?t=9806
The farthest I've gotten is the point where I'm having these half-dreams and trying to keep part of my brain conscious during the whole thing, and my body suddenly goes numb in this big tingly wave. After this happened, I kept trying to stay coherent. But after a few minutes, since really nothing was happening, I quasi-involuntarily succumbed to sleep. I know for a fact that I didn't even reach the sleep paralysis stage, as when I gave up I rolled over to my side. I've tried it again since then, but every time lost focus and ended up going to sleep non-lucidly. Any suggestions?

Here's to not knowing exactly what you're saying and having fun with it.

Proud founder of the DeviantART Learn Na'vi group!
http://learnnavi.deviantart.com/

Tanhì Tireafya'o

Quote from: Tengfya swizaw on January 25, 2010, 06:15:33 PM
Since my last post, I've researched some stuff and tried to initiate a lucid dream through WILD. I went to bed earlier, woke up about 6 hours after I went to sleep, and did pretty much everything as said in this thread as well as on here-> http://www.dreamviews.com/community/showthread.php?t=9806
The farthest I've gotten is the point where I'm having these half-dreams and trying to keep part of my brain conscious during the whole thing, and my body suddenly goes numb in this big tingly wave. After this happened, I kept trying to stay coherent. But after a few minutes, since really nothing was happening, I quasi-involuntarily succumbed to sleep. I know for a fact that I didn't even reach the sleep paralysis stage, as when I gave up I rolled over to my side. I've tried it again since then, but every time lost focus and ended up going to sleep non-lucidly. Any suggestions?
Had the same problem.  What I did was: Keep on checking if you're dreaming. Sometimes, you do have a lucid dream, but you won't know it, because you think it's reality. The point where you gave up and rolled over to your side could've been a lucid dream. You just didn't check if you were awake, did you?

Son of The Eastern Sea Ikran Tribe

Pandora, is all our earth could have been

Swokéyan

I have to say this is a really interesting expiriment :P
Our mind is the only place where fantasy exists.
The problem for me is i barely have any lucid dreams.
When i do, the problem is that i think its the reality and that makes me a little afraid of doing stuff that i wouldnt do in the ''real world''.
But i guess i can give it a shot :)

Quote from: kxanì tsamsiyu on January 05, 2010, 07:26:21 PM
Even Einstein only used 10% - 15% and he was one of the smartest, if not the smartest man ever. so maybe even teleportation would be possible. Say you close your eyes and think of a place and open them again and your there. But it is impossible to know and our minds wouldn't even be able to comprehend that.

I want to add, i had that once.
I was in a fully lucid dream, and i could literally do anything.
I could even teleport anywhere i wanted, just closed my eyes, imagining i was there, and i was there :P
Best dream ever...
Lurkin' the forums
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play)

Txantslusam Skxawng

I kinda control my dreams a few times.
I was having a nightmare and when i was dreaming,
I was thinking, yeah! this is my dream and i control it.
The nightmare changed a little more fun but the scary things were there,
but less more scary. Since then i didnt have a nightmare and tryed to control a dream.

Txantslusam Skxawng
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Txon Taronyu

I can't  seem to have one can somebouy help me I have been doing realit cheacs frequently and don't have the problem with not dreaming
I am using the WILD methoud any help would be apprecianted

Txantslusam Skxawng

I just remeberd a dream(i think i was half awake)that i was playing soccer and i kicked a ball ( in my dream ) , used my leg, then i hit the wall ! I also had some pain :P
It did hurt!
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF