How To: Your Own Dreamwalker [Project Pandora] {Updated!}

Started by OfPandora, January 04, 2010, 04:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

Tonbogiri

It's a surprise to see this thread re-emerge!
Great to see people are still doing these things.

old gallery link?id=2051[/img]

Na'viru san LearnNaviyä sìk oel olo'txepit nerekx siveiyi talun
    lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpong...

Dalva

Lucid Dreaming! it's definitely an interesting thing to do.
I've been trying to have Lucid Dream on Pandora too. and i havent succeed, yet.
So far i only have like one or two Lucid Dream, and its not in Pandora. I've been doing this Lucid Dream experiment for like months already.
but i wont give up easily. i know it is possible to achieve Lucidity on Pandora!

Tonbogiri

And yet again, this thread appears in my "new posts" box. It looks like an idea that will always remain in our heads...(and in our dreams, no?)

Meuia te Stxeli Tstew'itan

Quote from: Tonbogiri on March 04, 2011, 05:36:25 PM
And yet again, this thread appears in my "new posts" box. It looks like an idea that will always remain in our heads...(and in our dreams, no?)

Hahaha yes it will. Of course, everyone can always dream ;)
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Tskoswizaw

OK call me crazy...
I already know how to "lucid Dream" in a way. I Get used to get these awful nightmares and still do, but i can control it in a way. But i cant at the same time. Its like this. When i get the dream I know its a dream (most of the time). Once i realize whats wrong, I can change it in a way. I am going to start doing this, and try and control it 100% and live on my very own pandora. Also, dragons are my favorate creatures in the world so i may incorporate those in pandora, but does anyone know if thats possible?
GENERATION 17: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Tonbogiri

They are your own dreams - therefore it will be possible as long as you believe it is possible. I am interested how this dream world of yours would map out - dragons as well as ikran and Toruk!

'Itan Atxur

I only just realized that I've actually been lucid dreaming for quite a while. Not perfect at it yet, but now that I realize I have a level of control, I've been able to direct my dreams quite well. It's pretty fun. Almost makes me not want to wake up, lol. But when I do, I find myself energized and inspired.

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Ean Hufwetulyu

Eywa Ngahu Smukan si Smuke.