I need a clan! ^^"

Started by Ni'awtu Nantang, August 20, 2011, 10:24:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ni'awtu Nantang

Hey guys, I'm looking for a clan. Although I didn't know where to look and I didn't want to make this in the WRONG place so I made it in the place that is for everything so I couldn't go wrong. I know, I still look like a skxawng but still. Anyway does anyone know any clans looking for more members that are well, newer to Na'vi?

Nìmwey

What do you mean "clan"? Just so I understand. ;)

Ni'awtu Nantang

I figured there were just random groups of Na'vi people online that supported one another. Much like a guild for a game. I just thought stuff like that would have formed by now. If your idea of clan is making a Real life Na'vi speaking friend then I may be clanless for a while.

Nìmwey

Well, yes, this section is for the real life tribe, yes.

Äteya

We are a group of people who want to go and live in the wild.
As of now I don't think speaking na'vi is required.

Neyn'ite Te Tsahìk Txeptsyìp'ite

srane, I don't think we *must* be fluent in Na'vi; however, to feel and be as much like the Na'vi as possible, learning the language is probably a good idea. at least learning most of it; and I am sure we, once the tribe begins when we start living in the tribe, can help each other learn and even set up little 'classes' for beginner, intermediate, advanced, or all. sounds good to me. ;)
old gallery link?id=2025[/img]

oel ayngati kameie, ma aysmukan sì aysmuke, Eywa ayngahu.
oeyä tsmukan, ma Nick, oeru ngaytxoa livu. nìmwey tsurokx. nga yawne lu oer.

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Quote from: Neyn'ite Te Tsahìk Txeptsyìp'ite on August 21, 2011, 02:40:29 PM
srane, I don't think we *must* be fluent in Na'vi; however, to feel and be as much like the Na'vi as possible, learning the language is probably a good idea. at least learning most of it; and I am sure we, once the tribe begins when we start living in the tribe, can help each other learn and even set up little 'classes' for beginner, intermediate, advanced, or all. sounds good to me. ;)

I totally agree with you :)

we could set up classes for learn how to survive, hunt etc...

and even set up classes for learning the na'vi language, for they who want it

'Itan Atxur

I would consider this entire site to be a "clan". The community here is simply amazing.

If you're looking for something more specific we have Role Players (who actually have separate clans), Cosplayers, Gamers, Artists, book lovers, movie lovers, you name it. If you're looking for something along those lines I may be able to point you in the right direction.

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Neyn'ite Te Tsahìk Txeptsyìp'ite

^

since there are no 'clans' on the board, I can only agree most with 'Itan. :-\
old gallery link?id=2025[/img]

oel ayngati kameie, ma aysmukan sì aysmuke, Eywa ayngahu.
oeyä tsmukan, ma Nick, oeru ngaytxoa livu. nìmwey tsurokx. nga yawne lu oer.