I'm so sick of the "real world"

Started by 'Itan Atxur, May 15, 2010, 01:39:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prof. K Miller

I'm not saying that we shall close our eyes to the bad things. Rise single parents can be helped and are being helped by normal day heroes and the goverment can to be effected by US. The goverment is in many cases (not every) build in a demokratic way with normal people like you and me, willing to change the world to the better.

Do you see where I'm going with this. Insted of barking at the bad, help to the better. I am, every day. I'm the president of a youth center where the goal is to give young people a place to go to and share interests like safe defence related sports and circus tricks in the theme of fire shows and stunt tricks. We are have a zero tollerance in drugs and alcohol that is strictly forbidden.

I share my responsability every day in trying to make the world a better place.

Nantxe'lan

ok, perhaps i misunderstood you. so please accept my appologies.

but what you say about your work, you ARE someone who does see what is wrong and tries to change it.

the only thing i tried to say is that (to take you as an example) this is just a reaction. you try to fix things which allready went wrong.
but what if you could prevent those things from going wrong? what if you could change the world that your zero tollerance politics concerning drugs and alcohol becomes unnecessary, because noone will do drugs or get drunk anymore?
what if you could change the world that martial arts and self defence become only competitive sports instead of a necessity to defend against some hooligans?

of course this an utopia. but is it cast-iron that mankind will never reach this utopia? isn't it worth atleast the try?
but to be able to reach this utopia, we need to change the three "pillars of evil" so to speak.
- we need to change society to be less selfish
- we need to change governments to act closer to the will of the People
- we need to take a closer look at religions which include the "extinction" of other religions.

since we can't change the whole world at a moment's notice, we'll have to start with a smaller goal, i.e. the creation of a small society to show that an alternative way of life DOES work.

to change the POV of society and governments will change the way nature is treated. and if money is of no concern anymore, there will be no need to exploit nature or man anymore. if you can't take any advantage out of exploits, even the most selfish man will be too lazy to exploit anyone IMO.
"All I ever wanted in my sorry-ass life was a single thing worth fighting for."
"Sometimes your whole life boils down to one insane move."
Atxkxe - I somehow love this word.

Oeru syaw Nantxe'lan taluna oeri txe'lan 'efu na txe'lan nantangä.
[img]http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/

Netiri

The Way are the Arrival!
All of us want makes a better World for the Childrens and the nature!

All the pepoles Job this is!
All for one and one for All!

Save the Live on this Plantet Earth!

Eywa ngahu!
Have the Question to me?

Fragt mich doch einfach!

Prof. K Miller

Nantxe'lan I think that we so understand eachother  quite well. At least it looks that way.

Ofcourse you are forgiven. We are both reatching for the same goal :)

Netiri

We are all friends her!

Avatar it`s a Sub massege from James Cameron!
I`m think this!
Have the Question to me?

Fragt mich doch einfach!

Atanä mungeyu

"The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing."
George Bernard Shaw

Now that is one quote i really do like :D
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

nederlandse pocket guide door mij en txura tirea.

Netiri

It`s true this  quote !
Anything have a ending!
Nothig lives ever!
Also the Humens!
Have the Question to me?

Fragt mich doch einfach!

Nantxe'lan

Quote from: Atanä mungeyu on December 30, 2010, 12:57:47 PM

"The horizon of many people is a circle with zero radius which they call their point of view."
- Albert Einstein

how about this one?  ;D

Netiri

This quote It`s very good!
Albert Enstein was a genius!
Have the Question to me?

Fragt mich doch einfach!

Vawm tsamsiyu

Another thing to consider is are we focusing on the right part of the problem?
If you chop the top of a weed of it will just keep growing back because you didn't kill the roots of the weed.
Instead of only looking at how to help the single mothers out there we should also look at why theyre in that mess and try to stop the cause of the problem while fixing it.
If it because they get married right out of high school and don't go to collage assuming the man will support them but he leaves later on and the only job she can get it some minimum wage job then you can help them get but also have her talk to high school girls about how important education is because  if that happens to them but they have a collage degree then things migh be a little tight but they could get by.

I think we could do more if we went after the root of the problems instead of just going after the "symptoms" and wondering why they won't go away
they killed the [you] tag

Netiri

This is true!

May be can make the Goverment?
Jung Girls and Jung Boy do it never what we say!
This it`s fakt!

Have the Question to me?

Fragt mich doch einfach!

Prof. K Miller

Quote from: Nantxe'lan on December 30, 2010, 01:07:54 PM

"The horizon of many people is a circle with zero radius which they call their point of view."
- Albert Einstein

how about this one?  ;D

Epic :))

Atanä mungeyu

Quote from: Prof. K Miller on December 30, 2010, 02:40:52 PM
Quote from: Nantxe'lan on December 30, 2010, 01:07:54 PM

- Albert Einstein

how about this one?  ;D

Epic :))
This is gonna sound stupid, but i don't get what einstein means with this ;D
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

nederlandse pocket guide door mij en txura tirea.

Puvomun

Quote from: Prof. K Miller on December 30, 2010, 08:28:24 AM
Fo real? You people should be ashamed of your selves. Blaming everything on the sosciety. Have you forgot to play your own part in the movie of your life? I am sick of people that constantly blame the sosciety, religion or politics. Come on. The world is not that terrable and there are many fantastic places left to see. There are many fantastic people left to meet with and many interesting things to learn. Focus at the good things in life and live while you can <3

You will love it :)

Indeed. You should not stand with your back to the light and complain about the darkness in front of you. Turn around for a change. :)
Krr a lì'fya lam sraw, may' frivìp utralit.

Ngopyu ayvurä.

Kxani

Quote from: Puvomun on December 30, 2010, 10:20:51 PM
Quote from: Prof. K Miller on December 30, 2010, 08:28:24 AM
Fo real? You people should be ashamed of your selves. Blaming everything on the sosciety. Have you forgot to play your own part in the movie of your life? I am sick of people that constantly blame the sosciety, religion or politics. Come on. The world is not that terrable and there are many fantastic places left to see. There are many fantastic people left to meet with and many interesting things to learn. Focus at the good things in life and live while you can <3

You will love it :)

Indeed. You should not stand with your back to the light and complain about the darkness in front of you. Turn around for a change. :)

thanks for understanding :)

Nantxe'lan

Quote from: Atanä mungeyu on December 30, 2010, 03:02:58 PM
This is gonna sound stupid, but i don't get what einstein means with this ;D

horizon means the intellectual horizon or the scope of mind, how "far" one can think and how much he knews.
and a circle with a zero radius is mathematically a non dimensional point.
so the quote means that narrowminded people believe that their narrow mind is a valid oppinion, a point of view.  :D

Netiri

See behinde the Future!
Whats cam in to the Future wenn all Nature is death?
Wenn all trees are falls
wenn all gounds are Deserts?
Wathers are far away?
it`s poisons?
May the Money is too Mucht!
Noboddy has Food or Water?
Medicine or babys( Childrens)
May the Money is on the Bank!

Eywa ngahu!
Für die die Deutsch können! Wenn das so weitergeht sind wir voll am ......sch!
Have the Question to me?

Fragt mich doch einfach!