Leaving Things Behind

Started by Tsyeymzi, February 13, 2010, 02:12:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eywayä lì'u

I've really had calluses as such, my skin on my feet seem to be rather thick more naturally, I don't feel pain or stuff like small rocks running outside, but my feet feel soft and I have a lot of feeling on the sole, confuses me, maybe its just that because I've been barefoot for so long it's kinda adjusted or something. Still confuses me though :)
Oe prrkxentrrkrr ngeyä sa'nok!

GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Eywayä lì'u

first sentence I meant never really had not really had  ;D

GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

'Itan Atxur

you can edit your posts if you hit the modify button in the upper right of your post.

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Eywayä lì'u

ah right thanks I didn't know that

Txontaw

"You're not in Kansas anymore. You're on Pandora, Ladies and Gentlemen." - Colonel Quaritch

Eywayä lì'u

guest2859

Doggy poo. I clean that up.

I walk around alot outside without shoes. I just need this useless pile of snow to clear up.

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

most of the hard of my foot comes from being outdoors in montana when i go their for the summer. nice, rugid country, but my town is BORING! they dont even have a CVS! how pathetic is that??

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

Eywayä lì'u

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä} on February 24, 2010, 07:41:08 AM
most of the hard of my foot comes from being outdoors in montana when i go their for the summer. nice, rugid country, but my town is BORING! they dont even have a CVS! how pathetic is that??

That's actually pretty cool. Don't forget, when we get this thing going, we're certainly not going to have a CVS!! ;D

Eywayä lì'u

ah, i googled it, am I right by saying CVS is a pharmacy?

'Itan Atxur

Letxuma Swizaw

Quote from: Eywayä lì'u on February 24, 2010, 10:35:37 AM

Yes and every corner in America has one(except for his apparently). It's really annoying. There are some within 2 minutes of each other or a Walgreens (which is basically the same thing but a different company).
Oe Skxawnghu längu.

Kìrìstìyä tìpe'unri a kifkeyit kelor kawngsì tsere'a, tsafpìlfya kifkeyit tsafya txolängula.

Join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: Letxuma Swizaw on February 24, 2010, 10:52:34 AM
Quote from: Eywayä lì'u on February 24, 2010, 10:35:37 AM

Yes and every corner in America has one(except for his apparently). It's really annoying. There are some within 2 minutes of each other or a Walgreens (which is basically the same thing but a different company).

I have TWO rite aids withing 100 feet of each other AND an OSCOS drugs slightly further down the road. There's also a street near where I live that has not one, not two, but THREE Dunkin Donuts!! This is yet another reason I so look forward to leaving society.

'Itan Atxur

So I finally told my parents and it turns out they completely support the idea ;D ;D

;D ;D

-'Itan Atxur

Nanaki

oh my god, are you really serious ?

If I tell that to my mom, hmm, I think she will not support. She will be shocked  :-X
But maybe not ... I don't know :D
'Itan Atxur : Just remember, NO idea is too crazy <3

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...
Don't thank! You don't thank for this! This is sad... VERY sad only!

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

I think a congrats is a hand (you lucky son of a b***h)

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

Ikranä mokri

if i told my parents they would kill me

Tirea Tskoyä has a new look see it[url=http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-

sezawte

I don't intend to tell my parents until the very last minute
join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Interested in a camping trip in the UK? Find out more Here

'Itan Atxur

I gave my dad a link to this board and told him to read it and maybe post every so often. While he's not interested in doing this, he is interested in making sure we do it properly. I promise he won't be a pain!! ;D

;D ;D

-'Itan Atxur (BTW: This "stamp" isn't too annoying is it?)