Leaving Things Behind

Started by Tsyeymzi, February 13, 2010, 02:12:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Col Quaritch

Not sure this place to post this but Mrs Q has 30+ years of medical experiance sure to be helpfull to all from birthing babys to setting bones an stitching up.

The old Uriuujìn

Quote from: Col Quaritch on February 25, 2010, 08:06:08 PM
Not sure this place to post this but Mrs Q has 30+ years of medical experiance sure to be helpfull to all from birthing babys to setting bones an stitching up.

It isn't, but it doesn't mean that we aren't glad to hear it ^_^ There is a medicine and health thread that would be more appropriate, but I like to see that more people are becoming involved ^__^

Gaia ayngahu

-Uiruujìn

'Itan Atxur

I know this is off topic but is it just me or has this board exploded with new activity as of late?

;D ;D

-'Itan Atxur

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Ikranä mokri

yep we seem to have more people kicking around here now

which is a good thing really

Tirea Tskoyä has a new look see it[url=http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

actually ive noticed that too. seeing more and more people showing up on pages. mabey this site is starting to get some leverage in the internet world yeay! ;D

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

The old Uriuujìn

I hope that this is true- but there is a danger from getting so much attention. When someone comes in, they may forget to shut the door.

And then the Trolls get in.

But I am really, really glad that this is taking off as much as it has! I am also really surprised at how civilly everyone is acting on this board so far ^_^ It is a good sign.

Gaia ayngahu

-Uriuujìn

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: Uriuujìn on March 02, 2010, 06:51:09 PM
I hope that this is true- but there is a danger from getting so much attention. When someone comes in, they may forget to shut the door.

And then the Trolls get in.

But I am really, really glad that this is taking off as much as it has! I am also really surprised at how civilly everyone is acting on this board so far ^_^ It is a good sign.

Gaia ayngahu

-Uriuujìn

We may be leaving society behind but we're not leaving reason and compassion!!

;D ;D

-'Itan Atxur

Txontaw

Yeah, it's kind of getting a bit claustrophobic to tell you the truth. Not that more isn't better, as long as it doesn't turn into thousands. ;)
"You're not in Kansas anymore. You're on Pandora, Ladies and Gentlemen." - Colonel Quaritch

Fnua Atxkxe

Even if it does explode into thousands, I am sure many of these people will slowly lose interest as the latest blockbuster movie catches their imagination :(
Anyone feel free to add me on msn or skype: [email protected]

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

Tsawla Eltu Tsamsiyu

Until that blockbuster is AVATAR 2!!!  ;D
There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.

'Itan Atxur

Lol. We are getting a tad off topic here, but I too am glad the board is so much busier. The more the merrier! Now we just need to organize a bit better and Txontaw's topic for "important topics" seems like a good start!!

;D ;D

-'Itan Atxur

Tsawla Eltu Tsamsiyu

I think my family will be one of the only things I will miss when I leave them behind.

Letxuma Swizaw

I think I'm gonna miss my weed, my isochronic tones, my infinite access to literature and music, and the discovery channel (even though it isn't as cool as it used to be).
Oe Skxawnghu längu.

Kìrìstìyä tìpe'unri a kifkeyit kelor kawngsì tsere'a, tsafpìlfya kifkeyit tsafya txolängula.

Join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Tsawla Eltu Tsamsiyu

I love you guys! You are all so funny!  ;D

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: Letxuma Swizaw on March 02, 2010, 10:21:43 PM
I think I'm gonna miss my weed, my isochronic tones, my infinite access to literature and music, and the discovery channel (even though it isn't as cool as it used to be).

This brings up a good point. What about books? Should they be allowed?

;D ;D

-'Itan Atxur

Letxuma Swizaw

i dont see why not. but someone is sure to have an argument. where's txonä taronyu? :D. He'll think of something even if he doesn't want to. (all in pure jest i promise ;D)
Oe Skxawnghu längu.

Kìrìstìyä tìpe'unri a kifkeyit kelor kawngsì tsere'a, tsafpìlfya kifkeyit tsafya txolängula.

Join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Tsawla Eltu Tsamsiyu

Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on March 02, 2010, 10:25:19 PM
Quote from: Letxuma Swizaw on March 02, 2010, 10:21:43 PM

This brings up a good point. What about books? Should they be allowed?

;D ;D

-'Itan Atxur

There is a thread about what we can bring that has sentimental value to us individuals. I'll get a link unless someone else does or you find it first.

'Itan Atxur

Books serve more than just sentimental value. That's part of the reason I posted this here. Are we willing to leave books behind?

;D ;D

-'Itan Atxur

Tsawla Eltu Tsamsiyu

Most books (comics/textbooks/magazines/etc.). Some I would rather we did keep (guides and stuff).

The old Uriuujìn

I disagree. I personally plan on bringing quite a few books with me ^_^ I love books more than some people I know, and I want to continue enjoying them ^_^ Personal preference.

Gaia ayngahu

-Uriuujìn