Leaving Things Behind

Started by Tsyeymzi, February 13, 2010, 02:12:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: Uriuujìn on March 02, 2010, 10:45:09 PM
I disagree. I personally plan on bringing quite a few books with me ^_^ I love books more than some people I know, and I want to continue enjoying them ^_^ Personal preference.

Gaia ayngahu

-Uriuujìn

I really don't see books interfering in any way and can only add to who we are as people.

;D ;D

-'Itan Atxur

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Tsawla Eltu Tsamsiyu

True, but we can't bring anything TOO valuable. You know, like that billion dollar 1st addition mint condition Superman comic that was in the news a few days back.
There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.

Txontaw

Quote from: Tsawla Eltu Tsamsiyu on March 02, 2010, 10:52:25 PM
True, but we can't bring anything TOO valuable. You know, like that billion dollar 1st addition mint condition Superman comic that was in the news a few days back.

I have a sixty year old copy of Popular Science. :D
"You're not in Kansas anymore. You're on Pandora, Ladies and Gentlemen." - Colonel Quaritch

The old Uriuujìn

Quote from: Txontaw on March 02, 2010, 11:14:34 PM

GASP! That is awesome!! You have to post pictures now ^___^

Gaia ayngahu

-Uriuujìn

((EDIT: W00T, 400 POSTS!!))

Txontaw

Quote from: Uriuujìn on March 02, 2010, 11:34:04 PM
Quote from: Txontaw on March 02, 2010, 11:14:34 PM

GASP! That is awesome!! You have to post pictures now ^___^

Gaia ayngahu

-Uriuujìn

If I ever get a camera, I will. :(
"You're not in Kansas anymore. You're on Pandora, Ladies and Gentlemen." - Colonel Quaritch

Tsawla Eltu Tsamsiyu

Would you leave it behind? Oh, and I would love to see some pictures, too!

Txontaw

Quote from: Tsawla Eltu Tsamsiyu on March 02, 2010, 11:37:57 PM
Would you leave it behind? Oh, and I would love to see some pictures, too!

Probably. I'm not very attached to it, and it was only $20. I might sell it to make some extra cash for the tribe, but not now.

I just checked the specific date, it's from 1933.

MOUNTAINBANSHEE2

Get Some Pictures.

The only thing I'll be taking is if I get the job I want is tools for maintaining the huey that is said to be coming and blueprints for it.
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!)

Nothing is greater than self peace, Because when self peace is obtained the you are as great as you wanna be. James Harwood age 13.

Can't  spell, Get Firefox web browser free (inbuilt spell checker)

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

off topic (again) what does Uniltìrantokx mean? thats my status so far. i didnt even know it changed ???

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

Ikranä mokri

Uniltìrantokx is another name for the Avatars isnt it ?/

Tirea Tskoyä has a new look see it[url=http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-

Nanaki

Quote from: Twonyu Ikranä on March 03, 2010, 11:27:38 AM
Uniltìrantokx is another name for the Avatars isnt it ?/

Yes it's that ;)

[/offtopic]
'Itan Atxur : Just remember, NO idea is too crazy <3

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...
Don't thank! You don't thank for this! This is sad... VERY sad only!

eywa´eveng frrtu

I think i wouldn't really have a problem leaving it all behind, except for what everybody said already: my friends.
But if where busy enough and have the possibility to send an e-mail once every two months then it's okay for me.

I'd really like this idea to come true and i'm confident it can happen if there are enough people who are serious and old enough to get this thing done.
And if we go for it i would be glad to be one of the people that will do the verry hard work of building the camp the first few months, and making sure of a safe living environment

eywa ngahu

MOUNTAINBANSHEE2

Well a thing we need to take is some women. I have found out that 50 people have signed up (I think the calculetions are out by a long shot but anyway) and of those 50, 8 are girls/women. This is what happend when using a calculator i found out the ratio of men to each women. I is under this word.Not the best ratio. The best would be 1:1. This means we need more women.
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!)

Nothing is greater than self peace, Because when self peace is obtained the you are as great as you wanna be. James Harwood age 13.

Can't  spell, Get Firefox web browser free (inbuilt spell checker)

relly? i didnt notice the lak of women lol ;)

Tsawla Eltu Tsamsiyu

You really can not tell unless you look at Peoples' profiles.

Fnua Atxkxe

Could be problematic however, it is possible that, as this gets off the ground more people will join us. Hopefully more people will come even when it's been going for years and years, thus helping to maintain a steady, if not increasing population :D
Anyone feel free to add me on msn or skype: [email protected]

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

The old Uriuujìn

I am sorry, but I like Psychology and Anthropology as some hobbies of mine, and I think that it is more than slightly humorous that one of the major concerns of people today is the same as it was in WWII, The American Revolution, hell, even Ancient Egypt. Even pre-Humans have the same basic worry that all of us guys here have- the females XD It makes me smile. Not that I'm saying that's all we think about, but yea ^_^; Back on topic, I guess

Gaia ayngahu

-Uriuujìn

eywa´eveng frrtu

it's probably one of the most important things on men's minds: WOMEN.
but that's a generally known item isn't it?
anyway, for our tribe to be able to grow we'll need a decent amount of people of each gender to continue reproduction and not have miscarriages.that would be sooo unhappy  :'(
No we want our tribe to continue.
so one thing we can't leave behind is sex  :). since we obviously can't make tsaheylu we'll just have to do it the old fashion way.
anybody's against it? But for sure not before the tribe is decently settled.
It'l just make things to much complicated otherwise. But this is already beeing discused on another topic so i'll just let it be.

eywa ngahu
eywa´eveng frrtu sì

Tsawla Eltu Tsamsiyu

Everyone knows you cannot have sex through tsaheylu!