Leaving Things Behind

Started by Tsyeymzi, February 13, 2010, 02:12:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Letxuma Swizaw

I just find it hilarious that you have jake hissing as you avatar and it made me think of SEX MAKES BABIES?!?!?!?!?
Oe Skxawnghu längu.

Kìrìstìyä tìpe'unri a kifkeyit kelor kawngsì tsere'a, tsafpìlfya kifkeyit tsafya txolängula.

Join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

eywa´eveng frrtu

Quote from: Tsawla Eltu Tsamsiyu on March 05, 2010, 08:21:26 PM
Everyone knows you cannot have sex through tsaheylu!
no off course not but isn't tsaheylu between two na'vi people the most intimate contact you can create, and therefore inevitably present during sex?
correct me if i'm wrong i still didn't read ALL the topic's on this forum yet. if so i will rightfully excuse myself.

Tsawla Eltu Tsamsiyu

You are right. And it is funny! That is why I love you guys and girls! You are just the funniest people I know!
There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

eywa´eveng frrtu

and that's why we all love each other here

eywa ngahu.

all brothers and sisters. we love each other, but sometimes want to strangle each other lol ;D gust kiding

Nanaki

Quote from: Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä} on March 07, 2010, 12:46:47 PM
all brothers and sisters. we love each other, but sometimes want to strangle each other lol ;D gust kiding

::) :D
'Itan Atxur : Just remember, NO idea is too crazy <3

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...
Don't thank! You don't thank for this! This is sad... VERY sad only!

guest2859

It's okay, I strangle those I love and don't. :D
[/sarcasm]

eywa´eveng frrtu

I'll probably have the most problems with leaving my girlfriend behind (anybody else got a girl/boy friend to leave behind?), but i was kinda planning on going to go work on a cruise ship for six or twelve months so it's just a small step further right?

guest2859

I don't right now, might at the time of leave, but I might get them hooked on Avatar then maybe they'll join.

eywa´eveng frrtu

Quote from: Toruk Txonä on March 10, 2010, 08:37:53 PM
I don't right now, might at the time of leave, but I might get them hooked on Avatar then maybe they'll join.
You plan onhaving multiple girlfriends at the same time?
If it works congrats but they'll be complaining a lot i think.

Txontaw

I know one guy who is kind of interested, but I'm having trouble actually getting him onto the site. He keeps forgetting to go on. :/

"You're not in Kansas anymore. You're on Pandora, Ladies and Gentlemen." - Colonel Quaritch

just tie him up and get him to a comp. just as coloneal Q said, "its seems diplomicy has failed" lol yeah i know i cant spell to save my life.

Eana Tanhì

QuoteI know one guy who is kind of interested, but I'm having trouble actually getting him onto the site. He keeps forgetting to go on. :/

start talking with him only on Na'vi... then he will have to go to this site and learn some na'vi words  ;)

Dreams die first because people give them up so easily...

MOUNTAINBANSHEE2

Quote from: Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä} on March 11, 2010, 10:50:41 AM
just tie him up and get him to a comp. just as coloneal Q said, "its seems diplomicy has failed" lol yeah i know i cant spell to save my life.
neather can I
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!)

Nothing is greater than self peace, Because when self peace is obtained the you are as great as you wanna be. James Harwood age 13.

Can't  spell, Get Firefox web browser free (inbuilt spell checker)

guest2859

Quote from: eywa´eveng frrtu sì on March 11, 2010, 09:33:34 AM
Quote from: Toruk Txonä on March 10, 2010, 08:37:53 PM
You plan onhaving multiple girlfriends at the same time?
If it works congrats but they'll be complaining a lot i think.

No, just 1 like a normal person. It's just the way I tensed the sentence. I used it in the future way, so I always make it a 'them' in the future.

Txontaw

Quote from: Eanä Tanhì on March 11, 2010, 11:03:35 AM
QuoteI know one guy who is kind of interested, but I'm having trouble actually getting him onto the site. He keeps forgetting to go on. :/

start talking with him only on Na'vi... then he will have to go to this site and learn some na'vi words  ;)

I wish... I've been extremely lax on practicing, probably because of all the negative response it's gotten from everyone I've told.

So all I remember is all the stuff you learn first;

Kaltxì ma smuk

kìyevame

irayo

skxawng

etc.
"You're not in Kansas anymore. You're on Pandora, Ladies and Gentlemen." - Colonel Quaritch

Fnua Atxkxe

Of course you get negative responces from the tawtute. They cannot see. Their cups are full. Sorry, couldn't resist :D. Seriously though, many people are simply closed-minded about such things, i wouldn't worry about them, not when you have youre smuk here. ;D
Anyone feel free to add me on msn or skype: [email protected]

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

Meuia te Stxeli Tstew'itan

Indeed! It's hard to fill a cup which is already full.

'Upe nga lu? Skxawnga Tawtute lu fu txantsana Na'vi lu? It's normal to see negative feedback from sawtute as they are often more interested by accumulating ressources than having real fun with their friends.
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

'Itan Atxur

I think we're slightly off topic.  ;D

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE