Looking for more Shamans ^_^

Started by The old Uriuujìn, April 25, 2010, 01:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The old Uriuujìn

I doubt that you will find what you are looking for ^_^; It's a personal term, one that encompasses my own personal beliefs (When I use it, I mean). It's probably different for different people ^_^; Though I am willing to talk to people personally about my beliefs, if anyone wants to ask, as long as you talk about yours too ^__^ I'm all about learning things

Gaia ayngahu

-Uriuujìn

Hawnu UnilTxep

This is a good idea!
My own beliefs [as a Mentalist] are very diverse, and I'm learning as much about all of the different religions as I possibly can.  I must say that to help the diverse members of the tribe, all the spiritual leaders will have to have a very diverse knowledge, or are you each going to focus on a few different things?

Please PM me if you are still interested in the real Na'vi tribe.

The old Uriuujìn

I think that we will personally deal with our own things, but as I said these people (myself included) would be more like Socratic teachers ^_^ Just discussing, sort of keeping things in check ^_^ Also for guidance as well, be it spiritual, emotional, or otherwise ^_^

Gaia ayngahu

-Uriuujìn

Hawnu UnilTxep

So, like, mediators?
Not actual spiritual/religious leaders, right?
Or are you talking more on the philosophy side?
Maybe because its almost 3am, I dunno, but I'm a bit fuddled.
So, the different spiritual leaders/guiders won't know a lot about the religions within the tribe? So... if a Buddhist came to you with a question about what he should do or what you think Buddha would suggest [or along those lines... remember its 3am] you would just...? What? Or a Catholic who's worried about Purgatory or whether a marriage within the tribe will count in their Church.  What then?

I'm not trying to be mean or pry or question you, ma tsmukan, I am just truly curious.  When we first talked this out I thought you were going to be teaching the Gaian theory, about how all life is sacred, we're all connected, to recycle and all that.  What's changed? :[

Zalorticus

I would think that the Shamans can still teach the Gaian theory to any who would like to learn, but they will also help others who have problems. To do this, I guess a Shaman must be pretty well rounded in knowledge about other religions, or at least have a good idea about most.
Failure is the mother of success.
Soon, we will no longer be the leaves on the wind, but the wind itself.
You don't have to be a scholar to be a leader.
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!)

The old Uriuujìn

Quote from: Zalorticus on April 28, 2010, 03:51:52 AM
I would think that the Shamans can still teach the Gaian theory to any who would like to learn, but they will also help others who have problems. To do this, I guess a Shaman must be pretty well rounded in knowledge about other religions, or at least have a good idea about most.

Hit the nail on the head! ^_^

Gaia ayngahu

-Uriuujìn

sezawte

Are you still waiting for more replies on this or are you just creating suspense? :P
join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Interested in a camping trip in the UK? Find out more Here

The old Uriuujìn

Waiting for a little while longer, hoping to get a couple more replies ^_^;... May 10th-ish is the time I think would be best (There's a ton going on between now and then XD... -__-

Gaia aynghau

-Uriuujìn

Hawnu UnilTxep

Okay, so, Right.  I'm not crazy then, aye? lol.
I hope you don't deviate from the Gaian theory, ma tsmukan. Y'know my feelings on such. :]

The old Uriuujìn

Kaltxì, ma oeyä smuke sì smukan! I have the results. Everyone had excellent answers, there is no doubt about it. However, I was looking for something specific, and thusly only two of us got in. They are Fnua Atxkxe, and Tsamsiyu Atsteu. Congratulate them, and to those who applied, don't worry about it- it's not a good thing or a bad thing, it's just a thing ^_^ I will be definitely taking on more Numeyu when these two are ready to take on their own numeyu as well, and I am sure many who didn't make it this time will get in next time ^_^ Only because of time constraints am I being so nit-picky ^_^;;

Irayo, ulte Gaia ayngahu

-Uriuujìn

Zalorticus

Congratulations Fnua Atxkxe and Tsamsiyu Atsteu!
Failure is the mother of success.
Soon, we will no longer be the leaves on the wind, but the wind itself.
You don't have to be a scholar to be a leader.
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!)

sezawte

join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Interested in a camping trip in the UK? Find out more Here

Fnua Atxkxe

Thanks a lot, I'm really enjoying the teachings of Uriuujìn and I am amazed and excited to be given this opportunity :D
Anyone feel free to add me on msn or skype: [email protected]

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^