Sorry

Started by Txonari, September 25, 2010, 09:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txonari

Sorry I haven't posted anything in a long time. With school starting, life was getting hectic again. Also, for awhile I was confused about whether or not I really want to go through with being a member of the tribe. (Modern life can be so addictive...)

However, I've gotten over it, mostly. And I will be continuing to help where I can. I suppose my decision to actually join can be postponed until it's all set up. But I will see it through to completion at the very least. And, I am leaning more towards joining when it's done.

Again, sorry. But I am going to be active again and promise to help out in any way I can. :)
All I want is a single thing worth fighting for.

'Itan Atxur

Welome back ma eylan!

;D ;D

-'Itan Atxur

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Txonari

Ah, thanks! From what I can see, progress is still moving along smoothly. So, hopefully it'll be a nice transition getting back in!

Esmond

Welcome back. =)

We're going to tidy things up a bit so I bet it'll be very easy for you to transition then.

Help preserve Nature.

Txonari

Quote from: Esmond on September 26, 2010, 09:19:01 AM
Welcome back. =)

We're going to tidy things up a bit so I bet it'll be very easy for you to transition then.

Thanks!

And so I've noticed. It looks nice, though I kind if miss having the tribes subforum page, instead of section 14 on the main page, but it shouldn't really matter, I suppose. Also, It looks much cleaner.

Esmond

Its going to look WAY cleaner than it is now. =)

Help preserve Nature.

'Itan Atxur

Yeah, we're still discussion how to organize the forum so we don't do something too crazy and unintentionally make things MORE disorganized. We're probably gonna get the forums renamed and repurposed.

Tsyal Maktoyu

Other prodigal na'vi returns. Good to have ya back ma tsmukan :)

Revolutionist

"You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling." - Inception

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest". - Denis Diderot

Txonari

Thanks again! I'm excited to see the improvements. I think it'll definitely make it easier, and make everyone more collaborative if the forums are easier to understand and navigate.

'Itan Atxur

We're almost there as far as deciding how to organize. Then we just have to do it!!

:D :D

-'Itan Atxur