Training to become simlair to Na'vi

Started by Tawioang, January 10, 2010, 12:38:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawnuyu atìtse'a

Stealth training. Very na'vi. It doesn't help that my bed is creaky, the floors are hardwood, and the doorhinges were made rusty. It's like a ninjas nightmare. Fortunately, I am a ninja.
"And that's how you scatter the roaches."- Col. Miles Quaritch.

Team Quaritch Member

Rey ulte ting rey.

bagget00

I used to walk all normal, (or so Oe thought) and my mom would practically jump out of her skin because she didn't hear me on the stairs or anywhere else in the house. Even if the house was creaky.
"meoauniaea" (meh-oh-ah-oo-nee-ah-eh-ah). "Don't ask me what it means - I haven't assigned a meaning yet. But I love the word!" Frommer said.

"Latin and Zombies. Technically dead, but still influencing society."

Author of http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-fanfiction/displayed/

Hawnuyu atìtse'a

Team Quaritch Member

Rey ulte ting rey.

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

Mako

Floors are hardwood, and very creaky. So is my upstairs hallway. Random point, I can jump from extremely high hights. Jumped off a roof once.

bagget00

Yup. Oe was super navi ninja. Oh my Eywa!! A Na'vi- ninja would be like more silent than any other ninja and would be super good at their job.
"meoauniaea" (meh-oh-ah-oo-nee-ah-eh-ah). "Don't ask me what it means - I haven't assigned a meaning yet. But I love the word!" Frommer said.

Txontaw

Oe love stalking people without them knowing. Oe think I'd be a good hunter, if Oe improve Oeyä hunting skills.
"You're not in Kansas anymore. You're on Pandora, Ladies and Gentlemen." - Colonel Quaritch

Mako

Can anyone here actually shoot a bow??

Txontaw

Quote from: Sänumeyu on January 10, 2010, 10:48:01 PM
Can anyone here actually shoot a bow??

I can sort of, I'm also pretty good at axe throwing.
"You're not in Kansas anymore. You're on Pandora, Ladies and Gentlemen." - Colonel Quaritch

Mako

I can throw knives and am an excellent archer. Need to try holding my breath and other posture techniques, though.

Hawnuyu atìtse'a

God help the poor souls I will stalk at school tomorrow *evil grin*, and I'll be getting practice. Then gym after, and then more Navi learning. A full day of (nerding out) training.

Team Quaritch Member

Rey ulte ting rey.

swizaw

I'm decent with a bow in hand. Just need a bow first :]

Mako

I have three :) And yeah, weight lifting this whole week, learning Na'vi during school ;) and training after school (maybe. Need a partner though.).

Hawnuyu atìtse'a

What sort of training do you do? I've found that I'm a gym addict, so I'm interested.

Team Quaritch Member

Rey ulte ting rey.

Mako

We've got our annoying cycle. Some running, plyometrics, bench, squat (front/back), power cleans, jammers, leg curl extention and heel raise, etc etc.

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

Quote from: bagget00 on January 10, 2010, 10:45:55 PM
Yup. Oe was super navi ninja. Oh my Eywa!! A Na'vi- ninja would be like more silent than any other ninja and would be super good at their job.

Ya they would be awesome ninjas except for the being 10ft tall, being power blue, and having glow-in-the-dark spots on them.
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

bagget00

Hawnuyu atìtse'a

Hm, sounds restrictive. Our training staff lets us do whatever, but I've found a pattern that works for me. Start with core/abs to warm up, various super concentrated upper body sets, leg work, core work, some cardio, and then I usualy end with ~30 pullups, if I can.

Team Quaritch Member

Rey ulte ting rey.

Mako

Nice. They're baseball conditioning, though. What do you think it would be? Free lift?

Hawnuyu atìtse'a

Well I'm in between seasons so I've got some room to work with. In the spring I'll be lobbying for an Avatar sports club. Jk but our student council is actually considering a Parkour club! That would be such good training for when we move to make our little Na'vi community.

Team Quaritch Member

Rey ulte ting rey.