Two Tribe Members asking for help!

Started by Vakari, May 17, 2011, 01:14:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vakari

Hate to bother you all with this, but I'm looking for some help irl. My fiance and I were just told if we don't get married in two weeks, we get kicked out. I'm looking for advice. We want to get married now, but we can't justify the cost, we have enough, just....what do you guys think?

I want to move anyways, but I want to get married to....we have no place to go and nowhere to turn. No one is able to help us....I hate writing sob story posts, but we desperately need help.
Join Project Tribal here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!) Feel free to PM me about it!
old gallery link?id=2051[/img]

'Itan Atxur

Kicked out of the US? Or some place else?

Either way I'm at lose for advice :( Where did they get the two week deadline from? That hardly seems fair at all. You either have to come up with money or move to someplace completely different. That's not a decision that should be made in just two weeks :o

I really wish I could offer more help. The best I can do for now is point you to the Learnnavi community support page which is far more active than this board and full of equally awesome people :)

I hope everything works out for you two!

[EDIT] I reposted this topic in the community support section for you ;). If you'd rather I didn't, I'll be happy to remove it. Here's the link: http://forum.learnnavi.org/learnnavi-community-support-board/two-tribe-members-asking-for-help!-18096/

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE