Weird lull in activity!

Started by Tonbogiri, August 12, 2011, 06:09:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonbogiri

Strange to see so few posts all of a sudden! I thought we had passed this.

Holidays can of course be difficult times for us all. For instance, my own internet access will be limited over the next week - plus, it is a big day next week for all UK university applicants. If I make it, then yay - if not, I'm going to Australia. Sorted! ;)

old gallery link?id=2051[/img]

Na'viru san LearnNaviyä sìk oel olo'txepit nerekx siveiyi talun
    lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpong...

guest2859

I have my Senior year of HS starting the 22nd, and I also have my 3-to-4-days-a-week job to tie in with all of that. 7 hours school, 8 hours work, 7 hours sleeping, gives me 2 hours a day to be here, when I'm working. 10 hours when I'm not. But, there's homework, which 'could' take up time.

(But if you really want to know, I did no homework at all in the past year, and passed all classes. I just told mom I finished it at school, and the only thing that showed terrible was Pre-Calculus, but it's not something that everyone would have even a B in.)

So, my life is going to be packed. Then there's work. After the school year, that is, then college, then the out-of-state move. I've got my life planned out for the next few years.

Nìmwey

I always have this tab up, 24/7, and thought it was a little weird that everything "died" all of a sudden. :P
As for myself, I've had nothing new to say.

Key'ìl Nekxetse

Still just about alive, I watch mostly. Lots of "stuff" to do for other things too...
Blue Moon are getting regular meetings and planning up and running again, so hopefully something will come out of that.
Key'ìl Nekxetse on "The Revolutionists"
~$ life --help
The program life received signal SIGSEV. Core dumped.

Äteya

I'm not dead yet! ;D
I just don't have anything to say right now.

Nìmwey

Very slow again. Where did all this late progress and "spirit" go? :P

guest2859

Quote from: Nìmwey on August 18, 2011, 03:05:24 AM
Very slow again. Where did all this late progress and "spirit" go? :P

To days of school and being double shifted  ;)

Äteya

guest2859

I almost had a full-time week this week, 40 hours school, 42 hours work. That would mean I got a day and a half free. (1/2 Saturday, Sunday). But the $450 check would still be nice.  ;)

'Itan Atxur

I moved out of my place. It took me a while to get internet set up.

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Nìmwey

*Cough*cough*
I am still researching and looking for land every day. It's just hard to write anything when no one else does. :P

Nìmwey

...still waiting for people to return from the dead.

Neyn'ite Te Tsahìk Txeptsyìp'ite

I'm pretty much here, posting, in my normal 'schedule'. 4+ posts a day. within the first few weeks I was here, however, I had like 16 a day :P
old gallery link?id=2025[/img]

oel ayngati kameie, ma aysmukan sì aysmuke, Eywa ayngahu.
oeyä tsmukan, ma Nick, oeru ngaytxoa livu. nìmwey tsurokx. nga yawne lu oer.

Äteya

Still here. School is taking up my week days :(. Some good news is that I will (hopefully) be getting a membership to a pottery studio soon so I can get better at making bowls and stuff :)

Tonbogiri

Tonbogiri

Or, then again, perhaps not. Where is everyone, I wonder...

guest2859

Quote from: Tonbogiri on September 12, 2011, 05:17:07 PM
Or, then again, perhaps not. Where is everyone, I wonder...

I'm at a crossroads in my life, planning for my potential urban life, my potential tribal life, and trying to figure out why my social life hit rock bottom. So.... I'm trying to stay more 'local' in my discussions.

'Itan Atxur

I miss the days when we'd drop 100-200 posts here a day :(. Heck, I used to average over 100 posts a day.

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE