Your other Hobbys without Avatar

Started by Tsu'tey, February 14, 2011, 05:39:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'Itan Atxur

I'm a hard core gamer. I prefer racing titles and RPG's but if an FPS has a good map editor, I'm all there.

My top games are:

Oblivion
  Mass Effect 2
  Populous: The Beginning
  Far Cry 2
  Test Drive Unlimited 2
  Flatout: Ultimate Carnage

I also absolutely love a good story, no matter the medium. I watch movies, read books, go to the theater, and totally miss the days when my Dad would tell me and my brother stories (It sucks being to old for bed time stories  :( ). I currently writing a few books too.

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Nìmwey

Dogs (I have a Mallorcan mastiff or Ca de Bou called Wikus, now ten months old), birds (I have one Meyers parrot since seven years, am getting her a cagemate who is a black-capped caique, and had recently two sulphur-crested cockatoos), snakes (have had one cornsnake, two Columbian rainbow boas and one redtail boa, and am thinking of getting snakes again soon), and world-building (building a whole planet from scratch, like what JC did with Pandora ;)).

Example (I made the drawing, but the coloring I had help with): http://th06.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2011/062/4/6/zmaiai___colored_by_zanizaila-d3atoz0.jpg

I have also played piano for ten years, am interested in languages (belongs to my world-building I guess), reading, drawing and writing, I am a real Star Wars-nerd, and I'm also interested in psychology, especially after getting my Asperger's diagnose four years ago.

'Itan Atxur

Ahh! Forgot to mention I play piano too. I'm also a "Star" fan but more along the lines of "Trek" than "Wars".

cheryl381

My hobbies are following ,
Gardening at my home , listening music, play games and read novels .
My favorite is Gardening .
-

'Itan Atxur

I totally think we're gonna need some real instruments if we ever find a location. No just one's we make but some established instruments too.

Tskoswizaw

"guitar" *cough* I really doubt ill be able to give up guitar, so i think i should bring an acoustic to the tribe.
GENERATION 17: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

'Itan Atxur

Definitely. I think, if we ever succeed, I'd bring one too and learn to play it.

Tskoswizaw

Its good to know how to play an instrument, not just guitar. They are very relaxing and I think will be usefull to have some in the tribe.
GENERATION 17: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

'Itan Atxur

Agreed. We've got a music thread around here somewhere. Probably buried under pages of old topics.

Tsleng Keye'ung

dude im learning to play an ocarina and i So wanna learn the trumpet! ;D I also like biking, pondering random things, reading, anything with imagination, and explaining how one woulg go about making sci-fi things(like a lightning gun), and engineering. :D

Tskoswizaw

I agree, i also dab in a little of creating scifi stuff. for example in engeneering in my school i am doing a project with this genius ( literally, he has a Iq of like 200 ) and we are making a prototype hover-board. its about a foot long ( not the full size yet, obviously) and we are now adding the stuff that will (hopefully) make it float. I'm only a freshman and my teacher said if it works, it will count as our senior project  ;D.

Tonbogiri

Hover-boards - now there's a use of technology I would agree with!

One of my hobbies is creative writing. In fact, english used to be my favourite topic at school - until, of course, they changed the course so that creative writing was removed!

I also play the guitar, and am currently learning hypnosis - it is very hard to find that kind of training, as many internet "courses" are nothing but scam and spam magnets.

So that's me!

old gallery link?id=2051[/img]

Na'viru san LearnNaviyä sìk oel olo'txepit nerekx siveiyi talun
    lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpong...

Key'ìl Nekxetse

How are you proposing to make it float? Magnets? Unobtanium? :P
I write games mostly, and do a bit of language design, amongst other stuff. Never been any good at music.
Key'ìl Nekxetse on "The Revolutionists"
~$ life --help
The program life received signal SIGSEV. Core dumped.

Tskoswizaw

Were using some kinda counter active magnetic thingy. I dunno im the muscle hes the brains. ;D

I also just started to practice lucid dreaming and so far its going good.

ExLibrisMortis

Major hobby of mine is podcasting. We actually just finished the first episode of our new Avatar podcast endeavor! Click the links in my sig to see our work!

archaic

Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: ExLibrisMortis on March 28, 2011, 08:40:29 AM
Major hobby of mine is podcasting. We actually just finished the first episode of our new Avatar podcast endeavor! Click the links in my sig to see our work!

That's awesome that you're doing a pod cast! But didn't Kaltxì Palulukan start one a while ago?

ExLibrisMortis

Yeah, he did, a while back. Worked with him quite extensively on that one too. But with his involvement in other endeavors, a few of us decided to move along and do our own thing.

'Itan Atxur

That's cool. I definitely plan on checking it out.

Txantslusam Skxawng

My hobbys besides Avatar:
-Jogging
-Tennis
-Soccer ( not official rules and stuff, just with some friends )
-Jong Nederland ( kinda like a scouting, but then better )
-Going out ( yea, its a hobby :P )
-Working on electronic stuff, repairing mostly :D ( havent had much time, but with my school after summer I am going more in that direction )
-Reading ( when I really have nothing to do, one of the last things I would do )
-And a lot of other stuff
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF