Anyone in Chicago?

Started by txur txe'lante, January 31, 2010, 09:57:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

txur txe'lante

Anyone live in the Chicago Area? or around it?

Numeyu

My hometown is in Northwest Indiana, and I usually visit the area once or twice a month, as well as for vacations and stuff.
Kaltxì frapo!  Oel Na'viti nerumeie.  Oeyä Na'vi kesìltsan längu slä fratrr fteria.

txur txe'lante

txe'lan tírol

I live in the northwest suburbs (woodfield area).  We should arrange a day to meet up and discuss all things Na'vi.  Does anyone have any ideas on when and where to meet?

txur txe'lante

hey guys sorry I have not been on in a long time! please send me a message and we should stay in touch

Irayo

txe'lan tírol

I haven't been on in a while myself, been on ts and facebook though.  We should meet up some time soon. I am in the northwest suburbs and don't mind driving for a little bit (resonable) I also travel down to joliet on the weekends, so I might be able to meet up out that way or along the way home after work.  I can also be contacted by email at [email protected]!

Ali'ìmalu

I'm in the way out suburbs (if anyone's ever heard of Crystal Lake area), and would love to meet up.  :D

Tìtstewan

This thread is almost 5 years old. I would suggest to start a new topic to get more attention. :)

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-