Boise Idaho or potential skype

Started by Mouse, February 27, 2017, 12:56:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mouse

looking for a study buddy in Boise Idaho or possible someone who wants to skype on sunday nights? Starting in about 2 weeks? Let me know!

BlueHusky2154

Unfortunately Sunday nights are busy for me, but other times can work.
Avatar, Furry, Amateur Astronomy, IT, PC gaming, Minecraft, Fortnite, music.
My life summarized.
:ikran: 8)

Mouse

dang it, Sunday nights the place i work isn't open after 5 pm, the rest of the week my schedule is variant and i only have one other night a week that i get an evening off and it is random. Otherwise i'm off work after 10pm my time guaranteed. 

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

Tirea Aean

I would re-install Skype for this.

I can roll with Sunday Nights after 5PM MST. (I'm on CST so that's after 6. Perfect.)

Mouse

I'm down for that, skype is so amazing I'm supersized there are not classes on skype already. But yeah let's do it!! I'm seriously just starting and super slow at everything but speaking with someone always helps.

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Mouse on March 01, 2017, 09:00:15 AM
I'm down for that, skype is so amazing I'm supersized there are not classes on skype already. But yeah let's do it!! I'm seriously just starting and super slow at everything but speaking with someone always helps.
Nice.

Well, there are classes, on Discord. On TeamSpeak there are classes given in German.

I'll install Skype again. Username tireaaean :)

via LG-K550 (Tapatalk)

Mouse

Dang it, i don't know german, i  only speak english, sign language and a bit of choctaw and cherokee and hopefully one day Na'vi

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Mouse on March 01, 2017, 02:05:12 PM
Dang it, i don't know german, i  only speak english, sign language and a bit of choctaw and cherokee and hopefully one day Na'vi
Add me on Skype (tireaaean) or you could join us in our Discord chat :) https://discord.gg/WF6qcmv

It's like the place to be these days. (Or if you're more of a 1-on-1 kind of person I suppose Skype can work. I've re-installed it. :) )

via LG-K550 (Tapatalk)

Mouse

I will add you on skype I'm working on hearing the language i'm not so good at reading still :)
THANK YOU!!!!