Author Topic: California: Bay Area  (Read 879 times)

Offline Aytanin Marali

• Ketuwong
California: Bay Area
« on: September 25, 2012, 08:14:07 pm »
Kaltxì!  I'm in the Sacramento area but I noticed a few people on here from around Sac.  I was thinking of planning a meet up in my area.  I have my own apartment so if we wanted to watch Avatar here we could or we could meet up somewhere else.  I live in Orangevale. I was hoping I could meet some new Na'vi-hearted friends because everyone I know is obsessed with Star Wars.  Also, I'm trying to learn the language but it would help if I could hear it spoken and have some things explained.  I was hoping there might be some people interested in teaching me a thing or two while they're down here just because I'm learning this all on my own and I don't want to sound like a total skxawng, mispronouncing everything and stuff.  I have like, zero confidence lol.  Learning a new language is difficult and it's my second language.  Took some German in high school but Na'vi is much harder.  
Anyway, I was told to try posting here to see if anyone would be interested. Also on another note, I would be interested in meeting up in Santa Cruz as well because my grandma has a place there where I could stay so that would be cool.  We could go to the boardwalk!
Anyways, if anyone is interested in a meet up near Sacramento, let me know.  I posted a thread about it.  One person from Reno is so far but it would be fun to get a group together.  I was thinking sometime in November, maybe December?  If anyone is interested let me know and we'll pick a date and a place to hang out.  Hope to hear from you soon.  Eywa ngahu!

Ftiafpi: The magical admin has split this into it's own topic as the previous one was a year old. </admin>
« Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 10:41:17 pm by Ftiafpi »
Went learnnavi.org.  Clicked on vocabulary.  Typed moron in search box to learn how to spell skxawng.  Found two Na'vi words for moron.  Life complete.  ;D

Become LearnNavi's friend on Facebook Follow LearnNavi on Twitter! Watch LearnNavi's videos on YouTube

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | XHTML | RSS | WAP2 | Site Rules

LearnNavi is not affiliated with the official Avatar website,
James Cameron, LightStorm Entertainment or The Walt Disney Company.
All trademarks and servicemarks are the properties of their respective owners.
Images in the LearnNavi.org Forums and Gallery may not be used without permission.

LearnNavi Affiliates:
ToS

LearnNavi is the community to learn Na'vi, the Avatar Language
"A place where real friendships are made." -Paul Frommer

AvatarMeet | Learn Na'vi Forum | Learn Na'vi Wiki | Na'viteri

LearnNavi