East Coast-North Carolina

Started by Cb9109, January 14, 2010, 01:51:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cb9109

I really don't think anyone from around here is interested in learning Na'vi with me but it's worth a try :)

C-Hartz

-waves arms all around- Thank goodness someone else in this state wants to learn. :D
--
Kaltxi. Oe-yä (name) C-Hartz lu.
North Carolina kawtu fìtseng kelku. : / <-(hoping this is correct)

laeksierra

hi! I'm also in North Carolina and learning Na'vi. Good to know I'm not alone/

Cb9109

Hi you guys ;D Just wondering what cities you both live in.  We could trade emails and information if we don't live close enough to meet up.  I'm moving to Fayetteville in about 3 weeks.

laeksierra

I'm going to college at AppState, ;D so I'm living in Boone for the most part.

Cb9109

Maybe we can meet once a month or something.... ???  Somewhere in between all three of us?

C-Hartz

I live in Gastonia. That'd be cool. All of us meeting up and speaking Na'vi. : D
--

Cb9109

Lol I haven't had enough time to start learning anything though :o  Nooooo I have to get on it haha.  I just found out today that I'm not going to have a job when I move so I'll have plenty of time to practice :D  I just don't like the fact that I won't have any money :-[  During the summer a friend and I are going to camp out and live like the Na'vi for a week so if you guys are interested just let me know :)

laeksierra

I like the sound of everything ... except I have no transportation :(.

Cb9109

Ahhhh I see.....well.....idk.....uhhhhhh.....arggggg......I guess we could just trade emails on useful stuff to learn the language.  Cuz I forgot that I won't have moolah to pay for gas to get anywhere too.

naviobsess

:o OH my gosh. I'm so excited.  theres other ppl in NC that wanna learn na'vi.  I hope u guys r young.  Im only 13.  i saw avatar and was so amazed.  i wanted to see it again.  i went and saw it again a second time and really wanted to learn the language.  i think it will be cool.  does any1 here have facebook? if so i wood like to know.  My email is [email protected]

C-Hartz

Actually I'm 16, how old are all of you? o3o
--

Cb9109

Haha 18...I feel kinda old now XD

tamikenn57

I won't go into my age (puvolsing) old lady rights and all  :D.  But from Raleigh and saw a few responses to this thread.

gary7

;Di revolve between ohio and siler city NC

Eyamsiyu

I'm in Indiana right now.  But in 4 days, I'm moving in to my relative's house in Hope Mills NC (on the outskirts of Fayetteville).

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Eyamsiyu

And I've moved in to Hope Mills, North Carolina.  Talk to me if you want to meet up!

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

hufwe 'eveng

Well im in Greensboro. I would to learn the language with other people!!!! :D

Eyamsiyu

*tries to remember how far that is from Fayetteville.*

Once I get a car and find a time for a "road trip," sure!  In the meantime, check out the other stuff here.

fkeu tsamsiyu

Kaltxi! I am a new member to learnNavi. What's up N.C