Florida-east coast

Started by jaytea, January 12, 2010, 07:07:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaytea

lol we all need to talk to each other instead of announcing were we are from this is meant for us to meet up =p

Tsäroltxe te Eyrutì Tantse'itan

Haha, okay. Hello ma tsmukan, ma tsmuke.   8)

jaytea

Quote from: Tskalep on February 13, 2010, 05:03:28 PM
Haha, okay. Hello ma tsmukan, ma tsmuke.   8)
kaltxi! finally =p how are you doing?

jaytea

im good just watching avatar lol what part are you from?

jaytea

Titusville near the space center

Ooh, you're lucky.  How well can you see the Launches from there?

jaytea

well i just drive to cocoa beach and I can see it a few miles away ive been on a boat in the ocean and saw it from there to was amazing you should come see the last one in september i think before they cancel the shuttle program =/

I thought this was the last one  ??? lol

I can't wait until my orchestra goes there for our spring trip though

jaytea

ohh that must be exciting what do you play?

jaytea

ohh I wouldnt mind learning that how long have you been playing

6 years  :D

It's pretty easy after the first year.

jaytea

oh wow how much does one cost

from $100 - $1,000,000.  Mine was $250, and I really like it.  :D

Tanhì Atan

Kaltxὶ.

I went to Altamonte Springs on Thursday after work and saw the movie for the 4th time (2nd time in Imax 3D).

Sὶltsan seems like such an understatement.  Stupendous.   ;D

Tonight I tried to progress in the game a little.  Super-skxawng.  Trying to take down the tower.  Climbed the vines, used the club.  Stood in the utral & tried to shoot the antenna with my tsko.   :-[  Exploring the sector, there were some beautifully dressed Na'vi repeating something, probably some clue as to how to take down the cursed tower.

There don't seem to be words for fun, enjoy or party.  Except tsampongu..  war party.  But luckily, there's sreu, and hopefully I shall be able to go dancing this evening.  A Na'vi dance would be a wonderful and colorful event.   :D

Eywa ngahu.

Prius Makto.

Oe ftia Leed.

Oeri olo Ean-a Tanhì lu.
Tirea eyktan ta ean-a tanhì lu.

O.C. shapeshifter is socially clueless.  Now that explains a lot.

I love solar panels, Zero Energy houses, vegetative roofs, permeable paving & rainwater harvesting, but that still isn't green enough for me.

Quote from: Tanhi Atan on February 13, 2010, 06:46:38 PM
Kaltxὶ.

I went to Altamonte Springs on Thursday after work and saw the movie for the 4th time (2nd time in Imax 3D).

Sὶltsan seems like such an understatement.  Stupendous.   ;D

Tonight I tried to progress in the game a little.  Super-skxawng.  Trying to take down the tower.  Climbed the vines, used the club.  Stood in the utral & tried to shoot the antenna with my tsko.   :-[  Exploring the sector, there were some beautifully dressed Na'vi repeating something, probably some clue as to how to take down the cursed tower.

There don't seem to be words for fun, enjoy or party.  Except tsampongu..  war party.  But luckily, there's sreu, and hopefully I shall be able to go dancing this evening.  A Na'vi dance would be a wonderful and colorful event.   :D

Eywa ngahu.

Sounds like you're having a fun time  ;D

jaytea

lets al go to the beach! and have a na'vi get together lolll

haha, talk Na'vi to random people as well?