Florida-east coast

Started by jaytea, January 12, 2010, 07:07:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanhì Atan

I live in Daytona Beach.  My dad is in Denver, one of my home towns.  I lived there before 2nd grade, & was there 3 times last year to see him.  I enjoy kayaking (smooth water  :) like the Wekiva) & archery.
Prius Makto.

Oe ftia Leed.

Oeri olo Ean-a Tanhì lu.
Tirea eyktan ta ean-a tanhì lu.

O.C. shapeshifter is socially clueless.  Now that explains a lot.

I love solar panels, Zero Energy houses, vegetative roofs, permeable paving & rainwater harvesting, but that still isn't green enough for me.

jaytea

really? kayaking is what I do every weekend I own four of em hah planning on building a little 7ft by 7ft fort on an island out in the banana river and I have a longbow and a compound bow do you miss denver?

Txur Niftxavang

Yea, I miss the mountains out of all the things. I miss the smell of the blue spruse trees. Hey good luck with your fort! 
PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.

Tanhì Atan

A fort is an interesting idea.  The folks on Survivor have such a time with their shelters!  

I enjoyed the Seminole chickee huts in the Everglades at Big Cypress, built over a stream with lots of frog noises.  Chief Billie's Swamp Safari.   http://www.swampsafari.com/accommodations.html

I like to explore and find unusual places, and like environments where people are encouraged to enjoy self discovery.   Some are really alien to most people.

There's a place in Oregon that teaches people how to build treehouses.  http://www.treehouses.com/treehouse/treesort/brochure.html  .  What a fun armchair vacation.  Accommodations are in the treesort.

I have a Buckeye bow,  a Genesis, a Native pony bow, very light, and another recurve, with wooden arrows for events that require them.   Am out of practice, and my arms really need for me to lift a few small weights.  Regularly.  Several times a week.   Encouragement requested!

I have a simple fun kayak small enough to store easily, not for distances.  The Prius does not do roof racks or tow hitches anyway, so I've rented a kayak the last several times.

I enjoy talking to you.    

Eywa Ngahu!
Prius Makto.

Oe ftia Leed.

Oeri olo Ean-a Tanhì lu.

I love solar panels, Zero Energy houses, vegetative roofs, permeable paving & rainwater harvesting, but that still isn't green enough for me.

Tanhì Atan

Uniltìranu  Dreamwalker Winter fashion tip:

Turn your mens' military camo longjohns around backward to accommodate your tail.   ;D
Prius Makto.

Oe ftia Leed.

Oeri olo Ean-a Tanhì lu.

Txur Niftxavang

Well, I wish I was an Avatar... It would be fun to have a tail, and different. But no, simple fact it we are only human. which at times can be depressing. Mostly tiredsome of the same day in and day out routines of school, life, work. I find myself tired, even when I slept a full eight hours. It would be cool if someday they made an Avatar link though. 
PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.

Tanhì Atan

Luckily, we have imaginations.  My personal opinion is that material reality is not the only kind of reality.  There are lots of words for the other kinds, like 'imaginal reality'.  The quantum mechanics folks have some interesting things to say about the relationships between them.  Imaginal reality can be causal.  Ideas like 'liberty' can affect a lot of behavior and material reality.

and.. I think my tail is cool!   I am lucky that I can find places where I can dress to match my mood.  It helps to cheer one up, I think!   8)

Irayo for posting, and for your refreshing honesty.

Tanhì Atan
Prius Makto.

Oe ftia Leed.

Oeri olo Ean-a Tanhì lu.

Chris92

Native Floridian here, born and raised in Jax, not really my favorite place, could certainly use a little more color...seeing the bio-luminescent scenery on Pandora really made going back to the all too consistent dark green, brown, and gray we have around here, all year round, all the more bitter.  Anyway, nice to see there's actually more than a few of us in the Sunshine state :)

Tsäroltxe te Eyrutì Tantse'itan

Kaltxì, it's the olo'Florida here  ;D

Étienne

Going to Orlando this weekend for a MTG Pro Tour Qualifier, if anyone else it hitting it up send me a pm.

Tanhì Atan

txantsan!

Excellent!
Good luck!!   :)

Tanhì Atan  <-- very much a gaming newbie  ::)
Prius Makto.

Oe ftia Leed.

Oeri olo Ean-a Tanhì lu.

Étienne

Still no Miami cool kids?

Tsteu aw

Yeaa I do! I live right in Miami. Lmao. I've fallen in love with avatar. I've always been in love with the ideals. Because i love this earth.. I see this as our home, and all of this waste, pollution, and extremities we've brought upon this earth is destroying it. I dunno. lol. Part of me, a huge part wishes avatar was real. I would do anything to male Pandora a real planet.

Celtic Warrior Witch

Quote from: Tannz0rz on January 24, 2010, 08:08:56 PM
I'm in Orlando, all of you live quite some distance away from me, lol.

I'm in Winter Garden, 30 minutes WEST of you.

Tìtstewan

Quote from: Celtic Warrior Witch on January 04, 2015, 08:02:16 PM
Quote from: Tannz0rz on January 24, 2010, 08:08:56 PM
I'm in Orlando, all of you live quite some distance away from me, lol.

I'm in Winter Garden, 30 minutes WEST of you.
Kaltxì ulte zola'u nìprrte'! - Hello and welcome! :)

This topic is over 4 years old. You may want to start a new one to get more attention. :)

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-