Midatlantic East Coast?

Started by Tirea Aean, December 22, 2010, 12:06:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Eanikran te Txuronyu Ateyo'itan on January 12, 2011, 01:57:52 PM
Quote from: Tirea Aean on January 12, 2011, 01:54:35 PM
as said on Facebook, likely some people will be there friday night, probably not me. the stuff would happen on Saturday and Sunday. tho I dont, some people still have school that monday.
oh, didn't see it. I do have school that monday :( but it's only about 5 hours from here to there so I could potentially stay for a while sunday, unless I could get my parents to let me take off that monday, then I could stay all day. The main day is saturday though I'm assuming.

yeah.

Eyamsiyu

I hate to say this, but there is now the strong possibility that I won't be able to attend the meet-up.  It is not set in stone yet, so it can go either way... I'll keep you informed.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Seze

I may be able to attend this.  My calendar is currently free for that weekend, but there is no guarantee that it will stay that way.  If I am able to make it out, I need to decide on whether to drive or fly out.  I would be driving from Columbus, OH.

Learn Na'vi Mobile App - Now Available

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Seze on January 12, 2011, 05:45:27 PM
I may be able to attend this.  My calendar is currently free for that weekend, but there is no guarantee that it will stay that way.  If I am able to make it out, I need to decide on whether to drive or fly out.  I would be driving from Columbus, OH.

WOOOT dlove to seey there dude! then i could thank you in person for your epicness.

/*offtopic@seze: whats good with the podcasts? OH i got some mail about some shows might start up soon.*/

Eanikran

How much would a plane ticket be from there to DC?

When I went there for a class trip it was somewhere around $600 something, and it was only for 2 days D:

Eyamsiyu

Ok, so is the date really and truly set for the weekend of the 21st?  If it is, I can't go there at all: have to perform a musical theater gig that full weekend. :(

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Kätsyín te Zotxekay Tsyal’itan

Quote from: Eanikran te Txuronyu Ateyo'itan on January 12, 2011, 05:50:11 PM
How much would a plane ticket be from there to DC?

When I went there for a class trip it was somewhere around $600 something, and it was only for 2 days D:

Yeah, class trips to DC aren't the cheapest thing in the world. I was there in December of 2010.
old gallery link?id=1831[/img]

LearnNavi Forums:
"It's not an addiction...I just need it everyday."

Tirea Aean

Live discussion on this stuff on TireaRadio.com

Participate on Teamspeak3 ts.learnnavi.org port 9988

Maweyatan

For people who need a hotel/motel. :DDDD

http://www.travelodge.com/Travelodge/control/Booking/property_info?propertyId=12811

Ftiafpi (Fifi) tells me that their prices are low and that he's staying there next week (I think?)

:DDDD

Eanikran

is there still a thing going on in TS about this?

Kätsyín te Zotxekay Tsyal’itan

As far as the D.C. area hotels go, I highly recommend the Sheraton in Alexandria. Most. Comfortable. Beds. Ever.
old gallery link?id=1831[/img]

LearnNavi Forums:
"It's not an addiction...I just need it everyday."

Maweyatan

Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì

My flight is booked!!!!!!!!!!!! EPIC WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (as Tirea said lol)

-Txonä Rolyu

AvatarMeet was fantastic. Thanks to all who attended :D

Na'vi Kintrrä #70° :D

Keyeyluke ke tsun livu kea tìnusume

Oeri Uniltìrantokxìl txe'lanit nì'aw takeiuk nì'ul txa' fralo

Fpìl na Na'vi. Plltxe na Na'vi. Tìran na Na'vi. Kame na Na'vi

Maweyatan

Quote from: Txonä Te Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì on January 15, 2011, 01:45:23 AM
My flight is booked!!!!!!!!!!!! EPIC WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (as Tirea said lol)

-Txonä Rolyu

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

:D

Ekirä

Update....I don't know if I can come. :P

So, my dad has been laid off from work which means it's time to move (again) but that's not a huge deal (kinda) because I've lived in MA too long (4 years!). I truthfully have NO idea how long it'll take to find a job, but it's quite likely that the job we will find will be on the West coast (because it's home) and I won't be able to make this meetup. But hey, I might be here in May. You never know. ;) It's just my likelihood of attending this meetup has dropped a bit.

Tirea Aean

Txonä brings up a good point on the Facebook group: What about the luggage?

ma Ekirä, very sad only!! D: I hope to see you there somehow..

Ekirä

I'll try, I really don't want to miss this, but.... :-\ Life happens. ;)

Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì

Quote from: Ekirä on January 19, 2011, 12:23:46 PM

Sran. But hey if you do come to the West Coast, you'll be a bit closer to Seattle for the big exhibit! And if you come to Portland, OR we can have our own meetup lol. (Though most of the West Coast LNers are in CA :P )

-Txonä Rolyu

AvatarMeet was fantastic. Thanks to all who attended :D

Na'vi Kintrrä #70° :D

Keyeyluke ke tsun livu kea tìnusume

Oeri Uniltìrantokxìl txe'lanit nì'aw takeiuk nì'ul txa' fralo

Fpìl na Na'vi. Plltxe na Na'vi. Tìran na Na'vi. Kame na Na'vi

Ekirä

Quote from: Txonä Te Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì on January 19, 2011, 12:31:33 PM
Quote from: Ekirä on January 19, 2011, 12:23:46 PM

Sran. But hey if you do come to the West Coast, you'll be a bit closer to Seattle for the big exhibit! And if you come to Portland, OR we can have our own meetup lol. (Though most of the West Coast LNers are in CA :P )

-Txonä Rolyu

HRH I thought about that. :D And I'd love to live in Portland....or Seattle. ;D

Eanikran

So how will we be getting around? Bus? On foot? ???