Northern East Coast [VA, MD, DC, Penn, NY, etc]

Started by Hawnu UnilTxep, January 13, 2010, 03:46:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txur Txe’lan

Quote from: Unil Txep on January 21, 2010, 12:15:36 AM
Quote from: Txur Txe'lan on January 19, 2010, 09:35:41 PM
Im in Maryland. Germantown to be more exact. a few of you are somewhat close by. :)

We should totally schedule a meetup

we should meetup. im glad theirs someone close by who i can share my love of avatar with. i cant do anything next week cause of exams but maybe the week after. message me what your schedule is and we can plan something.

pbhead

In the summer I live in the great state of Northern Virginia.
Durring school... I live in... the rest of virginia.  (virginia tech to be exact)

Skxawng

I'm just north of Baltimore city, and I have a car. Work here year round too. Free on weekends, mostly.

"prrkxentrrkrr is a skill best saved for only the most cunning linguist"

pbhead

did someone remove my marker? I put mine exactly on my dorm room... and now there doesnt seem to be a mark anywhere in virginia...

edit: put it back... hopefully itll stay there.  :-\

kharvilak

Quote from: Skxawng on January 25, 2010, 02:41:17 PM
I'm just north of Baltimore city, and I have a car. Work here year round too. Free on weekends, mostly.

Ditto, except I'm north-west of Baltimore.  Weekends are primarily free until Spring, then I go nuts with my Parkour training.  But I can always make time on a Saturday, or even Sunday afternoons/evenings if something is definitely planned for a meetup.

SanguineEpitaph

Kuarŏ na nama tanayi cawŏŏt, kuo nim zaosmaŏt.
"Out of what crypt they crawl, I cannot tell."

Skxawng

Quote from: kharvilak on January 25, 2010, 07:06:16 PM

Ditto, except I'm north-west of Baltimore.  Weekends are primarily free until Spring, then I go nuts with my Parkour training.  But I can always make time on a Saturday, or even Sunday afternoons/evenings if something is definitely planned for a meetup.

ooo wherabouts exactly? I work in Hunt Valley just south of Sparks

Ftiafpi

if any of you ever head up into Maine I'd love to hang out with some of you guys, maybe catch a movie :)

kharvilak

Quote from: Skxawng on January 26, 2010, 08:28:11 PM
Quote from: kharvilak on January 25, 2010, 07:06:16 PM

ooo wherabouts exactly? I work in Hunt Valley just south of Sparks

Westminster

Skxawng

Quote from: Ftiafpi on January 26, 2010, 08:47:58 PM
if any of you ever head up into Maine I'd love to hang out with some of you guys, maybe catch a movie :)

Ftia if i'm ever near maine we're getting shìtfaced together, just so you know

Quote from: kharvilak on January 26, 2010, 08:57:45 PM
Westminster

cool, 'bout an hour away from me.

Ftiafpi

Quote from: Skxawng on January 26, 2010, 09:30:19 PM
Quote from: Ftiafpi on January 26, 2010, 08:47:58 PM

Ftia if i'm ever near maine we're getting shìtfaced together, just so you know

You know it!  8)

Azrath87

Kaltxi. I'm in Northern VA. I noticed everybody wants to get together but no one is offering any days. Is anyone available Memorial Day weekend?  ;D

Kakrel Txep

lol another east coast post.
lynchburg va here. hum i see theres more than i orginaly thought on the east coast.

Tuteyä amuiä 'itan

Kakrel Txep

aaah where they make the best tea that has no tea in it =]

Taronyu

Seriously, can we all agree on a date and then go there and chill out?

Maweyatan

I live in Harrisonburg, VA...I'm just not sure that I'd be able to drive a long ways...I'd really like to hang out. xD

Neyn'ite Te Tsahìk Txeptsyìp'ite

soon moving in with girlfriend to Petersburg, NY. so I'll be a northeast-erner in about two months. :D
old gallery link?id=2025[/img]

oel ayngati kameie, ma aysmukan sì aysmuke, Eywa ayngahu.
oeyä tsmukan, ma Nick, oeru ngaytxoa livu. nìmwey tsurokx. nga yawne lu oer.

Tirea Aean

Tuteyä amuiä 'itan

Quote from: Neyn'ite Te Tsahìk Txeptsyìp'ite on July 09, 2011, 01:34:52 PM
soon moving in with girlfriend to Petersburg, NY. so I'll be a northeast-erner in about two months. :D

woo hoo another one in NY.... to bad your 4 hours from me... :(