Pacific Northwest: Washington, Oregon, Idaho

Started by Coyote, January 12, 2010, 11:33:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tìng Eywatikìte'e

Well texting works for me and every one in my group, so those who have text, feel free to use it.

Thought I'd give you guys a picture of me in my oh so fabulous coat!

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=447041147&albumID=1439774&imageID=19337525

Though now my hair is short. Still...hard to miss...
Oeri lu Eywayä 'eveng

MaTe

Where is my NDD fix?
some people juggle geese...

Tìng Eywatikìte'e

Rolyu, me, and our group probably will. I'm only there for the week, so I'll want to be there as much as possible.
Oeri lu Eywayä 'eveng

kharul_karyu

Quote from: Kaiatéya on February 11, 2010, 10:54:56 PM
I'm like .. an amazon. ;D (6 ft or so...)

Why do you insist on "worship-status" even before we meet up? I mean, you got a guy-friend already... and I'm unopposed to giving some worship-ness, but I think I might even get all "Mike Myers" with his "I'm not worthy" bit from "Wayne's World" on SNL, just because you are attached. And stuff.

What kind of other reasons? Wait right here. I'm sure I can think of something. Seriously.

*sigh* Never mind. I keep going by these scripts from my #2, in emptying my mouth of all the crap-words for the whole board to see, once again. C'mon, Kha'rul. This gets old. :(

Kha'rul #2: No, no, I swear there is a legit reason for talking that stuff out. I don't want it IN my head, either...!

*groan* Okay. :( :( :(
I love to think about random stuff. I hope perhaps you do, too! :D

Kaiatéya

Quote from: Tìng Eywatikìte'e on February 11, 2010, 11:05:27 PM
Thought I'd give you guys a picture of me in my oh so fabulous coat!

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=447041147&albumID=1439774&imageID=19337525

Though now my hair is short. Still...hard to miss...

Aww, it says no can view!

I will be in Seattle from Saturday morning until Monday morning. I'm just not sure what all we're doing at non-Avatar times. :) I think me and my SO might do something for my birthday and v-day in the early afternoon (linner or whatever). If we have our food earlier I will still go with you all and hang out even if I'm not super hungry...

I have working texting on my phone. It may take me a while to respond sometimes, which will make more sense when you see my phone.

Quote from: kharul_karyu on February 11, 2010, 11:23:02 PM*groan* Okay.

There, there, kharul .. take a breather .. I know that happens sometimes if you get knocked out of the link. ;D

You did see my picture, right? I'm not so pretty, just big boned.. and unfortunately they don't contain naturally occurring carbon fiber :) And anyhow, I have many guy-friends but none of them are my SO. :P

That's her and our son .. again with the infrared camera ^^

Tìng Eywatikìte'e

Oeri lu Eywayä 'eveng

Kaiatéya

Tìng Eywatikìte'e

Oeri lu Eywayä 'eveng

kharul_karyu

Wow... this thread is becoming something of a "Weather Guys" - "It's Raining Women" takeoff or life-karmanic parody on "Weather Girls" - "It's Raining Men".

*sigh*  :P

Sanmäkx

My schedule's free and clear all of Sunday, so I'd like to meet up with whatever group's running around as early as possible.

All the major players should have received my phone number via PM shortly ago.

Rolyu

Lookin' sharp!  ^^
I got your number.  ^^

BTW I am too lazy to figure out who all needs my number and PM it so Im just going to post it here and if I get a phone stalker I will shank them with my big knife.  (seven inches of steel with some serration and a gut hook sound good? Don't call me if you're going to be a creep cause I will hunt you down.)

=(^^)=

2062493325  I have limited texting so no spam pleese.

Coyote

If it is okay, when you guys get together, I may call one of the posted cell phone numbers and wish you all a happy day --and that I could be there. As it is I'm stuck in Boise this weekend, playing for Uncle Sam (Army Reserve duty, blah).

Maybe some other time I'll be able to arrange a trip out there.
In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

VIDEO LOG DAY 8:
Attempted to pee on Viperwolf to test reaction. Please see attached medical file.
WARNING: Attached medical file exceeds gigabyte limit. System failure.

kharul_karyu

Quote from: Coyote on February 12, 2010, 05:03:50 PM
If it is okay, when you guys get together, I may call one of the posted cell phone numbers and wish you all a happy day --and that I could be there. As it is I'm stuck in Boise this weekend, playing for Uncle Sam (Army Reserve duty, blah).

Maybe some other time I'll be able to arrange a trip out there.

WHAT?! Sucky...! :(

vrrtep tsamsiyu

What time are we all planning on being at the market? 

Kaiatéya

^ that ^

It's going to be harder for me to get further info after tomorrow morning since I don't have a fancy internet phone ;_;

Oh .. fwiw my badge is complete .. bwahaha ;D srane nang! (love that translation from the subtitled trailer) I will be wearing it when I look for you guys of course.

kharul_karyu

Quote from: Kaiatéya on February 13, 2010, 01:05:56 AM
^ that ^

It's going to be harder for me to get further info after tomorrow morning since I don't have a fancy internet phone ;_;

I could pledge to keep you updated. I mean, I could call you or something, since you gave me your number anyway. But I'm sure I'm not the only one. But I do plan to be the first at the market, which gives me "mucho" time to say that I've arrived, waiting with X other people there, too. I'm habitual in being late at times, much like Marty McFly from Back to the Future. It's not going to happen on Sunday.

But, uh, no worries. If we're all committed to having a great time, then I'm sure it'll all work out. Intentions have a way of "making a path," as it were...

<NEARING LAST CALL TO THOSE WHO FEEL COMFORTABLE IN GIVING ME THEIR NUMBER. OKAY?>

Quote from: Kaiatéya on February 13, 2010, 01:05:56 AM
Oh .. fwiw my badge is complete .. bwahaha ;D srane nang! (love that translation from the subtitled trailer) I will be wearing it when I look for you guys of course.

Txantsan. oe tsun nari si (for) a.

(Note: I couldn't find "for," and the word order is (EDIT: most likely) scrambled, but I started from that YouTube video too... You inspired me, Kaiatéya! :) LOL But I'm tooooooo tired to continue. So...)

Sanmäkx

Quote from: kharul_karyu on February 13, 2010, 02:22:14 AM
Txantsan. oe tsun nari si (for) a.

(Note: I couldn't find "for," and the word order is (EDIT: most likely) scrambled, but I started from that YouTube video too... You inspired me, Kaiatéya! :) LOL But I'm tooooooo tired to continue. So...)

Txantsan. Oe tsun tivìng nari tsa'ur.

Kaiatéya

I think we will have internet from the hotel, but you know how that goes...

I'll just call one of you if I haven't heard by Sunday morning, so don't worry about it.

I had a dream last night about our group here going to see Avatar at the giant screen IMAX .. how sad is that? ;)

I'm curious, how do you do those mouseover things in bbcode?

kharul_karyu

Quote from: Kaiatéya on February 13, 2010, 10:44:38 AM
I had a dream last night about our group here going to see Avatar at the giant screen IMAX .. how sad is that? ;)

It's not sad at all, at least to me... I mean, I've often had dreams that mirror or reflect my mood or events... some of them were really beautiful and others were eerily clairvoyant. I don't know what to say when those positive dreams just take my breath away. I've just taken from that act of dreaming as, like, getting a gift. It's intangible and sometimes I really wonder, "wow, what was that dream about?" but at least half the time I know, understand and love the image given to me. :)

...unless it was stupid or the people in them were mean. Or something. :(

Well, I hope your dream was a positive one.

Quote from: Kaiatéya on February 13, 2010, 10:44:38 AM
I'm curious, how do you do those mouseover things in bbcode?

Look for this button:

That is how I got to do the mouseover thing.

Tìng Eywatikìte'e

that's for spoilers. For the red text that you can hover over use the thought bubble. Type your normal sentence and then write the sentence you want to hover after the = .
Oeri lu Eywayä 'eveng