Pacific Northwest: Washington, Oregon, Idaho

Started by Coyote, January 12, 2010, 11:33:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaiatéya

Quote from: Rolyu on March 29, 2010, 12:17:29 PM
Too bad non of you are anime fans going to the Sakura-con.

I was planning on it but there's just too much going on this year. :\

Eaite Randjam

Happy April folks!  Anything happening this month?

Ognuremmler

Any movie release meetups wednesday 21 in the spokane area???  I saw on facebook that Best Buy in some locations was having a midnight sale, I went to the Best Buy website and Spokane was not on the list of stores.

IlccEyren

HAHA!!! I JUST PICKED UP MY COPY OF AVATAR!  :-X ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
kaltxì aysute. I am a beginner but not by choice or time spent. simply because languages are hard for me

Rolyu

Lol NICE!   Watch it until the DVD melts!

Sooo, I hope you guys are all getting outside and enjoying this fabulous springtime.  I already have a tea garden, flower garden, and vegetable gardens going, and I'm re-uniting with the paved trails of the area with my Longboard.  I have a new job, and school is going fabulously.

Ok guys, what are you doing this Spring that has NOTHING to do with Avatar!  Go!

tsamna

Climbing alot , i did it before i watched avatar, and biking
Go climbing, its better for you than xbox.

Eaite Randjam

Graduating High School!  I'm gearing up for June, for when the first Saturday comes, I'll be free from High School forever!  I'm performing in a comedy called You Can't Take It With You  which opens in the middle of May.  I'm also playing electric stand-up bass and bass guitar in a musical revue this weekend.

Outside stuff includes walks through the park, or riding the trails on my bicycle.

Rolyu

Awesome and awesome.  Sounds like you guys are taking full advantage of season.  That's good.  ^^  I'm so glad to be done with HIghschool!  (I graduated last year.)  1 more year in that place, being treated like I can't think for myself, and I would have gone crazy!  Thank goodness for Theatre.

Feiane

Hey guys,

Anyone wanna see AVATAR again? Seattle Central Community College is showing the movie on their two-story projector screen thing in room BE 1110 next Tuesday on May 25th from 12-4pm. Entrance is $5 but there's free popcorn and stuff which is cool. It's not 3D but it might be a chance to get together. Afterwards we could hang out at a coffee shop or restaurant in the area. The college is right on Broadway in the middle of Capital Hill so there's plenty of places we could go after the movie.

p.s. I don't suggest parking nearby because all the parking in the area is either really expensive or a 2 hr limit. I would recommend bussing in or parking elsewhere and taking a walk or short bus ride to Broadway.

Click >> fìtsenge << to learn about a na'vi nì'aw game I'm hosting in a week or two. Please join!

the Elf

Well... I live in Lynnwod Wa. kinda hard to learn something if you cant hear it.

Tawtute Toruk

kaltxì everyone i live 6 miles from caldwell, idaho
my name is kyle :)

tsamna

Awesome another Idahoan. I think that is amazing, i live in burley which is a ways away but the closest person to me :)
Go climbing, its better for you than xbox.

Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì

I am in SW WA pretty much right on the Columbia River.

-Txonä Rolyu

AvatarMeet was fantastic. Thanks to all who attended :D

Na'vi Kintrrä #70° :D

Keyeyluke ke tsun livu kea tìnusume

Oeri Uniltìrantokxìl txe'lanit nì'aw takeiuk nì'ul txa' fralo

Fpìl na Na'vi. Plltxe na Na'vi. Tìran na Na'vi. Kame na Na'vi

Eaite Randjam

Quote from: Txonä Rolyu on August 12, 2010, 02:01:03 AM

-Txonä Rolyu
Sweet!  I'm here in the Tri-Cities.

Quote from: Eaite 'Randjam on August 13, 2010, 02:36:42 PM
Sweet!  I'm here in the Tri-Cities.

Well, little far from me, but still cool :) I think you're among the closest fans to me.

-Txonä Rolyu

Lolet

Federal Way. Or, as I call it, Dreadful Way.

Sanmäkx

MaTe

Apparently there was some charity screening of the extended version on 24th in Seattle. With 30 min of JC interview before that. At 250$/ticket that's too expensive, but at least it's widely available in theaters starting friday.
Where is my NDD fix?
some people juggle geese...

Eaite Randjam

Was Mr. Cameron there in person?

What ever charity received the proceeds from the Avatar screening must be pretty happy.

Quote from: Sanmäkx on August 23, 2010, 06:08:10 PM
Quote from: Txonä Rolyu on August 12, 2010, 02:01:03 AM

-Txonä Rolyu

Vancouver?

YES!!! Vancouver! Well....Washougal, but I can very easily get to Vancouver! Sorry it took me so long to respond :(

-Txonä Rolyu