Pacific Northwest: Washington, Oregon, Idaho

Started by Coyote, January 12, 2010, 11:33:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaiatéya

Wow, for some reason the forum just notified me about a really old post on this thread. :D Anyway, I'm in Portland so right across the river from you, Txonä.

Eltu Lefngap Makto

I haven't ever commented on this thread, so let me add that I'm in Puyallup, Washington.  (but I work in Seattle and visit my in-laws a lot in Pouslbo).
'Ivong, Na'vi!

Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì

Quote from: Kaiatéya on March 09, 2011, 11:09:40 AM
Wow, for some reason the forum just notified me about a really old post on this thread. :D Anyway, I'm in Portland so right across the river from you, Txonä.

PORTLAND?!?!?! No way for seriously? Wanna meet up sometime...maybe do lunch and geek out about Avatar and Na'vi? ;)

-Txonä Rolyu

AvatarMeet was fantastic. Thanks to all who attended :D

Na'vi Kintrrä #70° :D

Keyeyluke ke tsun livu kea tìnusume

Oeri Uniltìrantokxìl txe'lanit nì'aw takeiuk nì'ul txa' fralo

Fpìl na Na'vi. Plltxe na Na'vi. Tìran na Na'vi. Kame na Na'vi

Raiden

I don't get out to Portland terribly often, but I live in the far west portion of Hillsboro.

I usually only go out there for the Zoo and an arcade in north Portland.
Trouble keeps me running faster

Save the planet from disaster...

Quote from: Raiden on April 04, 2011, 10:10:00 PM
I don't get out to Portland terribly often, but I live in the far west portion of Hillsboro.

I usually only go out there for the Zoo and an arcade in north Portland.

I'm sure Tri-Met can get me there or near there if you want to meet up sometime :) We could do it at the zoo or that arcade. I know of one in SE Portland too. This is great! More people on my area!

-Txonä Rolyu

Raiden

Heh, that's what I usually do.

I suppose the zoo doesn't sound too bad.

Quote from: Raiden on April 07, 2011, 06:00:20 PM
Heh, that's what I usually do.

I suppose the zoo doesn't sound too bad.

Cool! We could do the zoo sometime. Or, if you're not doing anything the weekend of July 9th, you should join my group and go to Seattle for the big Avatar exhibit at the Seattle Sci-Fi Museum! Believe me, it is going to be EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Paul Frommer, creator of the Na'vi language will be joining us :) You can check out the thread here. Your best bet would be to read the newsletters. Those will give you the best briefing on what's going on. If you have any questions message me :)

-Txonä Rolyu

Raiden

Heh.

I'm already going to the one on June 4th, but I might try to make it to the one on June 9th too.

Khestalì

Kaltxì, ma eylan! Thought I'd poke my head up in here, as it seems there may be a few fellows around the Seattle area in Washington?

[Edit] O.o Hope I didn't just do that "necropost" thing... Didn't realize it'd been so long since the last post.

Raiden

Quote from: Khestali on June 15, 2011, 10:53:47 PM
Kaltxì, ma eylan! Thought I'd poke my head up in here, as it seems there may be a few fellows around the Seattle area in Washington?

[Edit] O.o Hope I didn't just do that "necropost" thing... Didn't realize it'd been so long since the last post.

A few fellows?

There was just a meetup there at the EMP/Scifi museum. We also went to the aquarium and the Space Needle.

It was on the weekend of June 5th.

And there's another one the weekend of July 9th. I see you're already posted in the Roll Call thread :)

-Txonä Rolyu

Khestalì

Aye, I saw! Wish I'd been able to go, but I've been busy with end-of-year school stuff, and I saw it practically at the last minute. So I'm making sure I don't miss the next time! =)

I do hope someone sees this...

I'd like to do a mini meet up in Seattle again the 2nd or 3rd week of August to go and see the exhibit one last time before I leave for school in Cali. (I can't stay away!) I know there are some people on LN who live in the Portland/SW Washington/SeaTac area. This will just be a day trip to the museum and Pike Place if there's time. I have 4 seats in my car. Gas help is always appreciated :) I'm thinking Wednesday August 10th. Does that sound good? Please message me and let me know...I don't want to be going up there by myself! If the group becomes bigger than 5 (me + 4 others) then I'll need an additional driver.

OH! One more thing, since I'm a museum member, I have 2 guest passes that I can give to people. If you are strapped for cash let me know and I will give you a guest pass. This is only for people who can't afford the $18 admission fee.

I hope I get a few people to come with me :)

-Txonä Rolyu

Zefanaya

Hmm, weekend is better for me as I work a 12 hour day on Wednesday. I would love to see the group again, and say good bye to tsmukan Txonä Rolyu
AM 2012 - Uniting the Clans Planning Team
Zephaniah Washington - [email protected]

A Furry - FA: Tirey
AMERICANS FOR PROTECTION OF FREE SPEECH

Well I suppose I could do Saturday the 13th :)

-Txonä Rolyu

Zhowìntll

Kaltxi!

I'm a native Seattlite. I'll soon be visiting my hometown, as well as Portland, OR, and Vancouver, WA, to attend a film festival that my debut feature film has gotten into.

Note: my movie has a scene in it, in which the characters speak proper Na'vi.

I don't want to be one of those annoying people who create duplicate threads, so please allow me to direct you to another thread, for more details about my movie. http://forum.learnnavi.org/movies-tv/antihero-(first-movie-featuring-navi-other-than-avatar-of-course)/

I'd LOVE to meet any of you at the screening!

Irayo,

Zhowìntll

Quote from: Zhowìntll on July 30, 2011, 03:56:24 AM
Kaltxi!

I'm a native Seattlite. I'll soon be visiting my hometown, as well as Portland, OR, and Vancouver, WA, to attend a film festival that my debut feature film has gotten into.

I don't want to be one of those annoying people who create duplicate threads, so please allow me to direct you to another thread, for more details about my movie. http://forum.learnnavi.org/movies-tv/antihero-(first-movie-featuring-navi-other-than-avatar-of-course)/

Irayo,

Zhowìntll

Portland and Vancouver? Shoot that's where I live! Well...Washougal, but no one knows where that is lol. I wish I had known about your movie I would have loved to be in it speaking Na'vi. Oh well I guess. I'll check out the thread :) Do let me know when you'll be coming to the film festival, I'd love to see your movie :)

In other (sad) news: I am going to have to cancel this. I am VERY sorry. When I was last in Seattle for the July meet up, I apparently ran a red light with cameras. I just got the ticket...the $124 ticket. This is going to totally deplete what was left of my funds. The rest of the money I make on my last paycheck from work needs to go toward the road trip down to Cali where I will be attending college. I am sorry all. I was very much looking forward to meeting people and going to the museum again one last time before I left for Cali :(

-Txonä Rolyu

Zhowìntll

Quote from: Txonä Te Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì on August 01, 2011, 01:44:12 PM
Kaltxi!

Irayo,

Zhowìntll

Portland and Vancouver? Shoot that's where I live! Well...Washougal, but no one knows where that is lol. I wish I had known about your movie I would have loved to be in it speaking Na'vi. Oh well I guess. I'll check out the thread :) Do let me know when you'll be coming to the film festival, I'd love to see your movie :)

In other (sad) news: I am going to have to cancel this. I am VERY sorry. When I was last in Seattle for the July meet up, I apparently ran a red light with cameras. I just got the ticket...the $124 ticket. This is going to totally deplete what was left of my funds. The rest of the money I make on my last paycheck from work needs to go toward the road trip down to Cali where I will be attending college. I am sorry all. I was very much looking forward to meeting people and going to the museum again one last time before I left for Cali :(

-Txonä Rolyu

Hey, sorry about your traffic ticket. Money problems stink!

My movie screens at the Kiggins theater, in Vancouver, on Thursday Aug. 11th, at 9PM. It comes attached with a few short films. ADMISSION IS FREE!!!

I'll be there, and I'll be hanging out outside, or in the lobby, both before and after the movie. Just look for the guy who looks like he's feeling like a superstar! Also, I'm easy to find, because I'm a bit of a behemoth -- 6'4", 330lb, and with short blonde hair. If you choose to attend, please greet me in proper Na'vi! :)

Quote from: Zhowìntll on August 01, 2011, 11:41:47 PM
Quote from: Txonä Te Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì on August 01, 2011, 01:44:12 PM
Kaltxi!

Irayo,

Zhowìntll

-Txonä Rolyu

Hey, sorry about your traffic ticket. Money problems stink!

My movie screens at the Kiggins theater, in Vancouver, on Thursday Aug. 11th, at 9PM. It comes attached with a few short films. ADMISSION IS FREE!!!

I'll be there, and I'll be hanging out outside, or in the lobby, both before and after the movie. Just look for the guy who looks like he's feeling like a superstar! Also, I'm easy to find, because I'm a bit of a behemoth -- 6'4", 330lb, and with short blonde hair. If you choose to attend, please greet me in proper Na'vi! :)

Proper Na'vi eh? Tsun tsakem sivi nìprrte'. Oeyä tì'eyng:

Wiya!!! Tsakrr oe tìkangem saryängi. Nìftxavang rangal oe tsnì tsun tsatsenget tivok. Oeru sirvunu nìngay fwa ngeyä relit arusikx tse'a sì ngahu pängkxo nìNa'vi. Srake layu skxom alahe a tsun oe ngeyä relit arusikx tsive'a?

-Txonä Rolyu

Txonä Tìranyu

Quote from: IlccEyren on February 19, 2010, 12:10:38 PM
haha sound fun. i know of some places. they are never occupied or never were a few years ago at least. they are gorgeous and there are no real trails so you just have to have fun out there and you'll stumble on some incredible places. its in manti, utah where i spent a good 2/3 of my childhood. its a tiny town set up against the mountains and there is some amazing scenery as well.

Cool, I live in Manti, Utah and it is an amazing place.