"Quick" question...

Started by prowler, March 09, 2011, 09:57:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

prowler

Quote from: Tswusayona Tsamsiyu on March 09, 2011, 01:17:12 PM
sorry for that. it's just that we want to find the best and correct way to say your sentence. it is normal that you're confused since you only registered a little time ago and you still don't know all the Na'vi grammar. everybody went through this stage.

oh.. well that explains it :) guess i have alot to learn..  ;D
Spirit is all that matters - Neytiri

MIPP

My advice: don't make a tatoo in Na'vi, the language changes "all the time" and what is correct now may be wrong tomorrow. Just my opinion...
Na'vi for beginners | Dict-Na'vi.com

Hufwe lìng io pay, nìfnu slä nìlaw.
Loveless, Act IV.

Carborundum

Quote from: MIPP on March 09, 2011, 02:05:23 PM
My advice: don't make a tatoo in Na'vi, the language changes "all the time" and what is correct now may be wrong tomorrow. Just my opinion...
I agree. At least unless it's something extremely basic, like oel ngati kameie.
We learn from our mistakes only if we are made aware of them.
If I make a mistake, please bring it to my attention for karma.

prowler

i guess you guys/girls are right... i haven't decided the text yet but ill might just go with a handprint and Oel ngati kameie ma Neytiri...  :-\

or maybe i could go with " i love you neytiri " which would be " Nga yawne lu oer " or am i wrong? >.<

Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì

Quote from: prowler on March 09, 2011, 02:32:51 PM
i guess you guys/girls are right... i haven't decided the text yet but ill might just go with a handprint and Oel ngati kameie ma Neytiri...  :-\

or maybe i could go with " i love you neytiri " which would be " Nga yawne lu oer " or am i wrong? >.<

No, that's correct :)

-Txonä Rolyu

Edit: Remember that you can also add frakrr to make it "I will always love you" ;)

AvatarMeet was fantastic. Thanks to all who attended :D

Na'vi Kintrrä #70° :D

Keyeyluke ke tsun livu kea tìnusume

Oeri Uniltìrantokxìl txe'lanit nì'aw takeiuk nì'ul txa' fralo

Fpìl na Na'vi. Plltxe na Na'vi. Tìran na Na'vi. Kame na Na'vi

prowler

Quote from: Txonä Te Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì on March 09, 2011, 08:01:23 PM

-Txonä Rolyu

Edit: Remember that you can also add frakrr to make it "I will always love you" ;)

so Nga frakrr yawne lue oer or is it nga yawne frakrr le oer?  ??? sorry i really sound like a noobie.. :(

Ikran Ahiyìk

Typo: it's lu, not lue or le..

Since these five items are seperate and included by only one sentence, you may change their position whatever you like.
Plltxe nìhiyìk na ikran... oe fmeri sìltsan nì'ul slivu, ngaytxoa...

See the new version with fingerings!

Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì

Quote from: prowler on March 10, 2011, 03:08:34 AM
Quote from: Txonä Te Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì on March 09, 2011, 08:01:23 PM
i guess you guys/girls are right... i haven't decided the text yet but ill might just go with a handprint and Oel ngati kameie ma Neytiri...  :-\

-Txonä Rolyu

so Nga frakrr yawne lue oer or is it nga yawne frakrr le oer?  ??? sorry i really sound like a noobie.. :(

Nothing to be sorry for :) You're asking questions about stuff you don't understand; that's what we want. That's when learning happens :)

-Txonä Rolyu

AvatarMeet was fantastic. Thanks to all who attended :D

Na'vi Kintrrä #70° :D

Keyeyluke ke tsun livu kea tìnusume

Oeri Uniltìrantokxìl txe'lanit nì'aw takeiuk nì'ul txa' fralo

Fpìl na Na'vi. Plltxe na Na'vi. Tìran na Na'vi. Kame na Na'vi