Another milestone

Started by Toruk Makto, October 12, 2011, 11:56:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txur’Itan

Quote from: `Eylan Ayfalulukanä on October 17, 2011, 12:35:56 AM
I don't know how people are calculating their percentage of the whole, but I find that I have contributed  a mere .002618% of those posts. Correction I see how I was figuring this wrong now. I am at just .2618%

Oe efu ohakx set where can I get yerik bacon?

Venison might be similar, considering the anatomy similarities.  But, I am reaching quite a bit.
私は太った男だ。

Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D OMG that picture Fifi posted! Holy cheese that's hilarious! And wou! 500,000? That's pretty cool, I wonder how much of that I make up for.

-Txonä Rolyu

AvatarMeet was fantastic. Thanks to all who attended :D

Na'vi Kintrrä #70° :D

Keyeyluke ke tsun livu kea tìnusume

Oeri Uniltìrantokxìl txe'lanit nì'aw takeiuk nì'ul txa' fralo

Fpìl na Na'vi. Plltxe na Na'vi. Tìran na Na'vi. Kame na Na'vi

Amaya

>.> if yerik is anything like venison you won't get any bacon off it...venison is VERY lean.

now, fwampop bacon, on the other hand... ;D

Txur’Itan

Quote from: Amaya on October 18, 2011, 09:50:15 AM
>.> if yerik is anything like venison you won't get any bacon off it...venison is VERY lean.

Ah, but the presence of fat is not the definition of bacon according to some meat connoisseurs.

http://www.michigan-sportsman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=260093

私は太った男だ。

Kamean

Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

Quote from: Amaya on October 18, 2011, 09:50:15 AM

They looked at me funny at the meat market when I asked for either yerik or fwampop bacon....

Fwampop sounds like a species that would have the 'right stuff' for bacon, but we don't know much about fwampop.

The venison bacon looks interesting, thanks for sharing it. It does have some fat as well, from the pork.

Anyway, we are drifting off topic, but in a very 'tasteful' way.....

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]