Discord LN channel

Started by Eana Unil, March 25, 2016, 12:15:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seze

Quote from: wm.annis on January 03, 2018, 06:05:02 PM
I hate to be that old-timer, but nothing can compare to the time sink that was the Skype group chat around when LN.org first formed.

Oh Eywa... It would take FOREVER to pull down all of the messages that had come in since you last opened it... 

Learn Na'vi Mobile App - Now Available

Ertew

;D
How many MB of raw text You produce each day? More than GB of raw text each month?
Any errors in spelling, tact or fact are transmission errors.

Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to help me spread.

Toliman

Ertew

I finally have working mike and can talk with You :D  Strange story but maybe this will help someone.

I have hp workstation (my main PC), two separate microphones (mine and borrowed for tests) and access to few other computers.
My PC doesn't like both mikes. I can record myself but background noise is very high. Both mikes working with any other computer I have tested so far. Same problem with mike integrated in headset. I assume that sound card is broken and I need to purchase separate one.
Surprisingly I found that everything working fine when I connect mike and headphones from same headset at the same time. That's strange but apparently working. I need to look deeper at this problem in future. Now I can only thanks Eywa for working mike and keep waiting for next meetup at voice chat.
Any errors in spelling, tact or fact are transmission errors.

Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to help me spread.

Erratically

can you update the softwhare on the discord it kicked me out 2 times or you kicked me my discord is racerhorse
#4907 and if you dont want me back that is ok but still i was just in genral chat
:(

Tìtstewan

Discord isn't something that we own (software) or run on our servers. :)

EDIT:
After checking out discord, I see now that you got banned from the discord chat for a real reason.

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Vawmataw

I would like to post here even after a long time.

March 26, 2016 is the day that changed the Na'vi learning community forever. We gradually adopted a new platform that catapulted us into a new era of language learning. Although the forums will always have some advantages and other similar platforms existed before (but in complement to the forum), it's Discord that has become the day-to-day base of operation of the community. The proof: many members don't have an account here!

I think it's important to celebrate these last 5 years and the evolution of the community during this period. We just have to think about all these new people, these lessons, these discussions, and these tools and documents we have created. All the good that it has done.

It's impossible not to thank everyone for making this community alive and here's to more years on Discord!
Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu