I need some help with this...

Started by 'Awve Tìkameie, February 10, 2010, 09:17:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'Awve Tìkameie

Kaltxi,
     I should have asked this a while back, but I thought I could find out how myself. I couldn't, so here's the question: How do I add pictures into my signatures? I know it must be no greater than 500x100, but I still can't seem to put one in. Irayo for the help.
My uncle's dog came over a little less than one week ago. I stupidly left the computer plug on the floor. That night, his dog chewed it up. So, the next morning, I go looking for the plug and I find a chewed up piece of metal. I sadly cannot purchase a new plug right now, and my computer's battery is out. I'm at my public library.

Also, I discovered this promising "small business" film company called Mirror Entertainment. It looks really promising: http://www.mirrorente

Technowraith

Quote from: Hawnu-yu Eywa-yä on February 10, 2010, 09:17:21 PM
Kaltxi,
     I should have asked this a while back, but I thought I could find out how myself. I couldn't, so here's the question: How do I add pictures into my signatures? I know it must be no greater than 500x100, but I still can't seem to put one in. Irayo for the help.

1. First, upload the picture you want to use to an image hosting site like flickr or photobucket.
2. Following upload, select the picture.
3. Under the picture, you'll see a series of links. One should be labeled "IMG Code."
4. Copy the link labeled "IMG Code."
5. Go to your profile here ion the forum. Edit your signature. In your signature, paste what you copied from Step 4.
6. Preview your signature to make sure things look right. 

:)
See that shadow? It's the last one you're gonna see.

Tsmukan fa kxetse anawm

'Awve Tìkameie

Quote from: Technowraith on February 10, 2010, 09:27:22 PM
Quote from: Hawnu-yu Eywa-yä on February 10, 2010, 09:17:21 PM
Kaltxi,

1. First, upload the picture you want to use to an image hosting site like flickr or photobucket.
2. Following upload, select the picture.
3. Under the picture, you'll see a series of links. One should be labeled "IMG Code."
4. Copy the link labeled "IMG Code."
5. Go to your profile here ion the forum. Edit your signature. In your signature, paste what you copied from Step 4.
6. Preview your signature to make sure things look right. 

:)

Irayo, Irayo, sì Irayo! +1 Karma  ;)
My uncle's dog came over a little less than one week ago. I stupidly left the computer plug on the floor. That night, his dog chewed it up. So, the next morning, I go looking for the plug and I find a chewed up piece of metal. I sadly cannot purchase a new plug right now, and my computer's battery is out. I'm at my public library.

Also, I discovered this promising "small business" film company called Mirror Entertainment. It looks really promising: http://www.mirrorente