Maybe.
48 (21.2%)
Depends.
15 (6.6%)
No.
11 (4.9%)

Total Members Voted: 210

Sarkath

While I appreciate the work you put into this, I cannot use it. Team Speak does NOT use the Speex codec that is required for Macs.  So there is kind of an issue there.  We are going to get an official Ventrilo server when have have the chance because Vent can use Speex.

Swok Txon

i'm in and it is awesome

Very clear voice reception for me, basically perfect

thankyou dude

Hikyuuri

Quote from: Justin Emanuele on January 17, 2010, 04:55:46 PM
While I appreciate the work you put into this, I cannot use it. Team Speak does NOT use the Speex codec that is required for Macs.  So there is kind of an issue there.  We are going to get an official Ventrilo server when have have the chance because Vent can use Speex.

I have users who are using Macs connected right now, and they are not having any problems.

Again, this is TeamSpeak 3, not 2, so there are quite a few updates.  Just make sure you download the correct .exe file for your operation system at the teamspeak website.

Official LearnNavi.org TeamSpeak 3 Server Online
TeamSpeak 3 Server Address: ts.learnnavi.org:9987
Instructions can be found HERE!

Seze

Quote from: Justin Emanuele on January 17, 2010, 04:55:46 PM

I'm running Mac OS 10.6.2 with the TeamSpeak 3 client without any problems.  I think the problem you are thinking of is an issue with TeamSpeak 2.  TeamSpeak 3 has a fully supported Mac client available for download.

Learn Na'vi Mobile App - Now Available

Swok Txon

yeah it does

give it a quick download and i hear Ventrilo had closed or something?

agent1022

This may seem like a stupid and/or misplaced question, but how exactly would I use text chat?

EDIT: no, wait, I see it.

Ngima palulukantsyìp ngim lu

Étienne

Quote from: Nume fpi sänume on January 16, 2010, 09:00:37 PM
Thanks for setting this up. Later tonight when i have free time, I will be trying it out, since I am a HUGE Teamspeak hater, but Im willing to give server 3 a try.

I would like to know why before downloading this tsmukan.

TompaSkxawng

Works fine, not so many online but its still a good idea for na'vi. Especially when learning word pronouncements and stuff like that.
It would be super nice if more na'vi talkers joined in  ;D

For those that have Windows Vista or later, i got great news -> Windows sidebar gadget with Eng - Na'vi word outputter.
More info: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtc5VjhMIlo

Swok Txon

I was getting some really really weird error last night and it wouldn't let me communicate, i think the update will fix it or my computer had done something spazzy

EDIT: No it didn't fix it, this is the error message i am getting whenever i try to type something in etc.

"<07:09:06> insufficient client permissions (failed on b_client_server_textmessage_send (21420/0x53AC))"

OmegaQ1

Quote from: Swok Txon on January 18, 2010, 03:08:09 PM
I was getting some really really weird error last night and it wouldn't let me communicate, i think the update will fix it or my computer had done something spazzy

EDIT: No it didn't fix it, this is the error message i am getting whenever i try to type something in etc.

"<07:09:06> insufficient client permissions (failed on b_client_server_textmessage_send (21420/0x53AC))"
you may be on the wrong tab. there are two tabs at the bottom of the thing above the chat box. one should say something like hometree or kelutrel. click that and it might work but im not sure
It's my job to keep you alive. I will not succeed. -Colonel Quaritch

Swok Txon

k that seemed to fix it but last time i was sure i was in the right tab and it was doing that -.-

maybe its just me being a skxawng

thankyou

Skxe Eywaftu

WOW, this is so cool.
im learning how to roll/trill my R's
"There are many dangers on Pandora, and one of the subtlest is that you may come to love it too much"- Dr. Grace Augustine

Hikyuuri

At the current rate that people are connecting, we have 3 to 4 new people every day.  Right now, there are about 12-15 different people who have connected at some point in the last 4 days.

About 12 hours ago, we had 7 people connected, and we talked for about 2 hours about Na'vi grammar.  It was quite helpful for me, and I think it was quite helpful for everyone else.

Give it a try.  It may not seem like there are that many people in it right now, but at some time, I'm sure that there weren't that many people in Skype, or in IRC, or even on the forums.  It takes time for people to try something new.

Novo

[18:31:25] Connecting to bres-server.ath.cx:14535
[18:31:28] No reply from server
"So wird das immer gemacht! Wenn man etwas haben will macht man sich einen Feind!
Und dies rechtfertigt dann dass du es dir nehmen kannst!" - Jake Sully

Tirea Aean

I can honestly say that this Teamspeak 3 server is a big win, as Ayngahu said. if it were to grow it would be even better. it tackles all the weaknesses skype has, and still has all the strengths as far as bein able to use voice AND text. If this server would ever become official that would be awesome. I tend to use it every day to seek help and to help others. a big help it is.

Hikyuuri

I agree, its better than TeamSpeak 2, and I used to love TeamSpeak 2.

It still has somewhat the same look, but much more functional.

~Ayngahu

Fìtsengeri ayoeru tìngmikyun, ma smuk! Ayoe fìtsenge leiu, za'u ayoehu ulte ayoeru ayngayä mokri tivìng.

Ayoe perey lu.
A big thankyou to DrBinder for creating my forum avatar :)

Nume fpi sänume

ok, ive got the download started, though it will have to stay paused till 11 PM, so about 3 more hours. Damn satellite internet. 11 PM or onward would be the only time I could be on it anyways, since my usual ping on vent reaches about 2K

Hikyuuri

I'm not sure if anyone would still be connected at that time.  The busiest time is between 8p.m. (20:00 hours) and 12:00 Midnight (24:00 hours???) Central Standard Time.

agent1022

Woo! So far so good here!

...yes...join us...

^_^

Ngima palulukantsyìp ngim lu